[OFFICIAL][ROM][10.0][laurel_sprout] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/10]

Search This thread

M.H.Mukit

Sep 29, 2015
Hi,
I am facing a weird problem. While I call via messenger app other person can't hear me. They can listen to me if i turned on loud speaker or use any external earphone. Did any one facing this issue? Or have idea how to fix it?

I am on latest October build
Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Ghostryder71

Apr 29, 2018
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Mi A3
I installed oficial pixel experience plus rom in my Mi A3. If i want root i know is just flash magisk in twrp. My question is, i have to worried about slots in twrp? I think no, is just flash magisk and reboot system right? Thank you

stark2809

Sep 17, 2019
Issue while making whatsapp calls

I am facing issue while doing Whatsapp calls, it is getting stuck and then app is getting close.
If anyone have any solution for it, please share.
Thanks in advance.

nullbytepl

Aug 20, 2017
Hey, so I come to you with some sad news today - I sadly need to drop my support for Mi A3. One of my parents broke their phone and since laurel has been my second phone for quite some time now, I decided to give it to them. I would love to continue my work, but sadly without the device it's impossible. Thanks to this device I learned SO much about custom rom development and met a lot of new people, so I want to thank each and every one of you guys for that. I'm considering getting this phone again in some time to resume my development, but I'm not sure if I can really afford it, being a student, so don't take that as a certainty.

Again, thanks to all of you guys <3 You are an amazing community.
Kuba Wojciechowski
nullby

Snjeky

Mar 24, 2020
I'm using the Evolution rom atm, and I'm not happy with the performance. Is there a way to install this rom without using a PC since I do not have access to any kind of PC. Thank you in advanced.

Oct 23, 2016
Hey, so I come to you with some sad news today - I sadly need to drop my support for Mi A3. One of my parents broke their phone and since laurel has been my second phone for quite some time now, I decided to give it to them. I would love to continue my work, but sadly without the device it's impossible. Thanks to this device I learned SO much about custom rom development and met a lot of new people, so I want to thank each and every one of you guys for that. I'm considering getting this phone again in some time to resume my development, but I'm not sure if I can really afford it, being a student, so don't take that as a certainty.

Again, thanks to all of you guys <3 You are an amazing community.
Kuba Wojciechowski
nullby

I have felt heart broken 😭 but thank you very much for giving this to us. Is there any other ROM that you might suggest for now?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Mi A3 [laurel_sprout]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    None

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download

Download vendor (required)

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

XDA:DevDB Information
    PE Mi A3, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi A3

Contributors
    nullbytepl
    ROM OS Version: Android 10

Version Information

Created 2020-04-08
    Last Updated 2020-10-13
    New pe update!
    * October security patch
    * Added exfat support
    * Improved mic and fod slightly

More features will come with the Android 11 update

Download now at https://download.pixelexperience.org/laurel_sprout or via ota

Consider donating paypal.me/nullby
    New build (22.04.2020):
    * Fixed hotspot
    * Fixed screen recorder
    * Kernel improvements

Sorry for frequent builds, but I wanted to fix hotspot (regression)
    July 12 update is here!

• July security patch
    • Fixed offline charging
    • Fixed 4k in certain camera apps
    • Fixed doze settings not showing up
    • Added Google Recorder (it's working now!)
    • Improved fod
    • Decreased minimal brightness
    • Updated camera blobs from latest stock (might help with camera memory problems)
    • Booting after an OTA should be much faster now
    • Partially fixed reboots problem (should be much less common now)

Dirty flashing is fine

Donate: https://paypal.me/nullby

Download: https://download.pixelexperience.org/laurel_sprout

In case wifi/bt are crashing flash dtbo via twrp or fastboot:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KICjAb-5NjtNRMRykDH5FUIlvpBT33t2/view?usp=sharing
    == JUNE 10 PE OFFICIAL UPDATE ==
    This update has some HUGE changes. Thanks to excellent work of HarukeyUA (and us) we're now building vendor. Yes, that means no need to flash vendor (or anything else) anymore! Everything is integrated! We also made multiple smaller improvements and fixes:
    * Face Unlock fixed
    * Corners bug fixed
    * Faster fingerprint unlock (you might need to re-add your fingers to feel the difference)
    * Improved performance
    * Improved kernel (it's now ALS based)
    * Multiple smaller improvements

Dirty flash is possible (wipe dalvik only!)
    OTA works (you might lose your twrp/magisk if you're using those)

DO NOT FLASH VENDOR
    DUE TO SOME CHANGES KERNELS NEED TO BE MODIFIED TO SUPPORT THIS VERSION. ONLY USE KERNELS LABELED AS "oss"

In case wifi/bt are crashing flash dtbo via twrp or fastboot:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KICjAb-5NjtNRMRykDH5FUIlvpBT33t2/view?usp=sharing

I spent a lot of time working on this build. If you want to support me you can via:
    https://paypal.me/nullby

Downloads in the first post