• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[π•†π•—π•—π•šπ•”π•šπ•’π•] [𝑹𝑢𝑴][πŸ™πŸ™.𝟘][𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑺𝑻] 𝑯𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒄-𝑢𝑺 𝟜.𝟠 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑢𝒏𝒆𝑷𝒍𝒖𝒔 π‘Άπ‘·πŸžπ‘» | π‘Άπ‘·πŸž [πŸ™πŸ˜-𝟟-πŸšπŸ˜πŸšπŸ™]

Search This thread

Cromtog

Jun 14, 2021
The file manager isn't available in the app drawer? It's not there for me, it's still installed and working but it just isn't available in the app drawer for some reason. The only way that I can access the files app is to go through settings app.

Cromtog

Jun 14, 2021
The microphone isn't working?
I have tried to make call but my microphone wasn't working. Then I entered the recording app and I saw this. When I changed to Phone mic it was working correctly but what is this "pixel 5" and where did this come from? And how can I remove it? Please help. I think the rom has changed the default microphone to this "pixel 5" which is not working at all.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210726-130410_Shady_Launcher.png
    Screenshot_20210726-130410_Shady_Launcher.png
    35 KB · Views: 132

olsqool

Mar 10, 2010
OnePlus 6
Hi everyone!
TG link doesn't work, in the previous post or even in the OP. Is there something special to do?
I'd like to have some information before switching from Evolution X.
Thanks!

JedidroidX

Jan 30, 2015
Will flashing this rom over OOS 10.3.12 which is the latest one result in a unsuccessful flash, because in the OP the link to the latest rom takes me to OOS 10.3.9. Just needing some reassurance as I am excited to flash the latest Havoc when announced, hopefully very soon! :)

Cromtog

Jun 14, 2021
Will flashing this rom over OOS 10.3.12 which is the latest one result in a unsuccessful flash, because in the OP the link to the latest rom takes me to OOS 10.3.9. Just needing some reassurance as I am excited to flash the latest Havoc when announced, hopefully very soon! :)
No, it's fine to flash it but you should first flash the latest oxygen os from:

If you have OnePlus 6: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...icial-oxygen-os-roms-and-ota-updates.3792244/

If you have OnePlus 6T: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...a-oxygen-os-repo-of-oxygen-os-builds.3865396/

Note to always use the full ROM "Signed flashable zips" (first spoiler in both the threads).

Last edited:

JedidroidX

Jan 30, 2015
I don't know why, but the two games I played on OOS 10 with no issues keeps crashing after 5-10 minutes of game play with Havoc 4.8. I think its a memory issue, maybe implementing some sort of way of locking a game in the memory may solve this issue!

Top Liked Posts