there are many different file managers available. i have 3 different ones in the app drawer. working fine
Yes I could install a different file manager but I would have liked the default one be available in the app drawer. It wasn't a big deal though.
U mean havoc os 4.7?
sorry join here https://t.me/havoc_oneplus6t
No, it's fine to flash it but you should first flash the latest oxygen os from:Will flashing this rom over OOS 10.3.12 which is the latest one result in a unsuccessful flash, because in the OP the link to the latest rom takes me to OOS 10.3.9. Just needing some reassurance as I am excited to flash the latest Havoc when announced, hopefully very soon!
thank for feedback/ all issue were fixed you can check tg for test build i will push ota soon with more changes including device side with havoc v4.9@OptimussPriime
Last OnePlus 6 build (22-08-2021)
Super Stable Rom
Request please fix on next stable build
1. Default Video call
2. Rounded corners after notch hide
3. Per App data usage record and network firewall allready fixed (LOS)
4. If you like then Replace default Launcher to Pixel Launcher
yup without telephone number you can't have telegram account, the dev uploaded the files temporarily to his gdrive. Havoc os gdrive linkI tried that but the telegram is pointing to the same havoc-os.com site for downloads. Do I need to have a telegram account to get deeper? Could someone please post this temporary link here as there seems to be no way to get a telegram account without revealing your phone number.
* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
* You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers