Yeah you need to flash dtbo in fastboot mode download it from Here .I just clean flashed from stock 11 and wifi-bluetooth aren't working. I guess this is dtbo-related?
Edited: Sorry I don't know why I clicked on the reply button a few times and the post is duplicated...
Can't find face unlock anymore
You are the only one facing that issue.I've clean flashed for the 2nd time and no FOD. Are we sure that the file uploaded for Evo is correct? I'll try the February 6th version to test.
1) Firmware is A11 and vendor is OSSA few Questions bhai:
1. Is the A11 fw version also using OSS vendor or stock A11 vendor?
2. Can I flash custom kernels on A11 fw version? (if yes then stock variant or oss variant of the kernel?)
3. Any plans onmaking enforcing builds? (isnt that mandatory for offical tho?)
4. What server do you use? Do you rent a server or use free trial or something?
Yes, it's fairly stable. You can configure vibration intensity and style on the Sound settings.To you guys that are using the ROM, is it stable enough for daily use / more stable than stock?
Also is there a way to adjust the vibration intensity with this ROM or a custom kernel? Thanks