[OFFICIAL][ROM][11] EvolutionX 5.5 (04/03/2021)

Hemant Sachdeva

Nov 27, 2016
Patiala
I just clean flashed from stock 11 and wifi-bluetooth aren't working. I guess this is dtbo-related?
Edited: Sorry I don't know why I clicked on the reply button a few times and the post is duplicated...
Yeah you need to flash dtbo in fastboot mode download it from Here .

Here is your command:-

fastboot flash dtbo dtbo_stock_11.img

Technical

Jun 2, 2008
I've clean flashed for the 2nd time and no FOD. Are we sure that the file uploaded for Evo is correct? I'll try the February 6th version to test.

Sairagav

Feb 26, 2018
A few Questions bhai:
1. Is the A11 fw version also using OSS vendor or stock A11 vendor?
2. Can I flash custom kernels on A11 fw version? (if yes then stock variant or oss variant of the kernel?)
3. Any plans onmaking enforcing builds? (isnt that mandatory for offical tho?)
4. What server do you use? Do you rent a server or use free trial or something?

Hemant Sachdeva

Nov 27, 2016
Patiala
I've clean flashed for the 2nd time and no FOD. Are we sure that the file uploaded for Evo is correct? I'll try the February 6th version to test.
You are the only one facing that issue.
As you said on TG you flashed stock rom also and FOD is still missing then I would like to suggest you to visit customer care.
Hope they won't take much.

Hemant Sachdeva

Nov 27, 2016
Patiala
A few Questions bhai:
1. Is the A11 fw version also using OSS vendor or stock A11 vendor?
2. Can I flash custom kernels on A11 fw version? (if yes then stock variant or oss variant of the kernel?)
3. Any plans onmaking enforcing builds? (isnt that mandatory for offical tho?)
4. What server do you use? Do you rent a server or use free trial or something?
1) Firmware is A11 and vendor is OSS
2) Yes, custom kernels with OSS title.
3) It's not like I never tried enforcing but it takes alot of time to write whole sepolicy as there was no work in OSS trees regarding sepolicy -_- (You can see my commit history here that how much I have done for sepolicy and it still stays on animation only 🤦🏻‍♂️) But still I will keep trying to make it enforcing according to time (I have my personal life too as we all, so u know what I mean)
You can read in the code of conduct here about what we are committed to provide.
4) Am using gcloud trial.

Turtlelele

Jan 23, 2021
To you guys that are using the ROM, is it stable enough for daily use / more stable than stock?
Also is there a way to adjust the vibration intensity with this ROM or a custom kernel? Thanks

maciejsojka

Feb 25, 2021
Hello everybody!
How to resolve this problem with ./adb.exe sideload file.zip?
"
2/2
error applying update: 15
kNewRootfsVerificationError
"
I can't find the answer anywhere...

Technical

Jun 2, 2008
To you guys that are using the ROM, is it stable enough for daily use / more stable than stock?
Also is there a way to adjust the vibration intensity with this ROM or a custom kernel? Thanks
Yes, it's fairly stable. You can configure vibration intensity and style on the Sound settings.

Reactions: Turtlelele