Search This thread

ExactExampl

Jul 29, 2021
Moto E 2015
Moto X Play

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Moto X4 [payton]

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet ?
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

NOTES (Read First):
* You should be on latest stock firmware
* Clean flash with full data storage wipe is mandatory if coming from older android versions (PE) or any other custom ROM
* JIO VoLTE not working ? Place sim in second slot, clean phone app storage and reboot. Still nothing ? Restore persist/efs or flash stock and go back.
* Installation guide if coming from stock

* If coming from other ROM or older android version:

• boot twrp (lastest preferably)
  • wipe data (full storage wipe) or better fastboot -w
  • flash rom (twrp installer optionally)
  • reboot (if you want to flash magisk - reboot recovery and do)
Join Telegram group if you have any questions left !

Last edited:
Reactions: H0ss1 and arya_23

RobinPharswan

Sep 28, 2014
Dehradun
Hi, I want to install magisk but now it requires the use of boot.img. I tried a lot but could not extract it. Can you provide it ? Or tell me another way to install magisk.

I managed to do it now

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2018
Moto X4
Hi guys, i installed this rom, starting in the stock rom, but when i start to put some apks, the phone is slow and then goes into boot loop.

this happen since i installed the first version, and then i made some updates via ota, and yet continues with the same problem.

i made a clean flash again, althoug the same problem!

someone with the same problem?

ExactExampl

Jul 29, 2021
Moto E 2015
Moto X Play
Hi guys, i installed this rom, starting in the stock rom, but when i start to put some apks, the phone is slow and then goes into boot loop.

this happen since i installed the first version, and then i made some updates via ota, and yet continues with the same problem.

i made a clean flash again, althoug the same problem!

someone with the same problem?
Can you tell me when it happens ? Only while you trying to install apk's ?

Vega_

Mar 13, 2014
Hi, first of all, thanks a lot for the effort of making this rom possible. I would like to ask you, if there's a way to disable/turn off completely the gesture navigation? I only found an option to hide the indicator on the bottom

wilber.Y

Jun 21, 2022
Hi,When I inserted the sim card, the phone started to restart automatically repeatedly. It can be used normally without inserting the card or in flight mode, how can I fix this problem

wilber.Y

Jun 21, 2022
First - which carrier, second - variant of the phone ?
thank you for your reply!
1. The carrier is China Telecom. 2G:CDMA 4G:TD-LTE/FDD-LTE.
2. I changed to another carrier's card and the problem persists. These two cards work fine in other phones. Also works fine in the original Motorola system.

ExactExampl

Jul 29, 2021
Moto E 2015
Moto X Play
thank you for your reply!
1. The carrier is China Telecom. 2G:CDMA 4G:TD-LTE/FDD-LTE.
2. I changed to another carrier's card and the problem persists. These two cards work fine in other phones. Also works fine in the original Motorola system.
I can't tell you what causing this for sure. Did you came from stock right away ? If so, you should make sure that it is latest firmware. Also tell me which variant of the phone you have (XT 1900-x)

Jul 31, 2018
Moto X4
Can you tell me when it happens ? Only while you trying to install apk's ?
Its happen When I install all apks that I need...
I use about 68...72% of interna memory, and then the Phone starts to come in boot loop...

I restart the Phone some times, until the normal boot....

Sometimes I need to do a factory reset to start The Phone normally...

I can use the rom, but if I add many apks, like Google apks, (PDF, note,) security câmera, WhatsApp, telegram, Facebook and others, The Phone does not work properly

I made downgrade for stock rom using RSA of Motorola, and waiting The weekend to try a New instalation of The rom

nfsllow

Mar 27, 2015
@ExactExampl Thanks for having this rom for X4

I'm having an issue where when JioSaavn app reaches its main screen, phone reboots. Kindly check. Let me know if any extra info is needed

Build number: SQ3A.220605.009.A1
PixelExperience_Plus_payton-12.1-20220616-1019-OFFICIAL

Attachments

• logs.txt
    3.2 MB · Views: 5
Reactions: ExactExampl

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I'm having an issue where when JioSaavn app reaches its main screen, phone reboots. Kindly check. Let me know if any extra info is needed

No problem my friend!

Tks for your attention!

Is The installation of The first post is correct?

I Will try Flash again...
    I saw in others posts about the copy partitions was cause problems with installation... Is The True or no?
    Copy partition is mandatory if coming from stock. It should not cause any issues.

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Moto X4 [payton]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet ?
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

NOTES (Read First):
    * You should be on latest stock firmware
    * Clean flash with full data storage wipe is mandatory if coming from older android versions (PE) or any other custom ROM
    * JIO VoLTE not working ? Place sim in second slot, clean phone app storage and reboot. Still nothing ? Restore persist/efs or flash stock and go back.
    * Installation guide if coming from stock

* If coming from other ROM or older android version:

• boot twrp (lastest preferably)
    • wipe data (full storage wipe) or better fastboot -w
    • flash rom (twrp installer optionally)
    • reboot (if you want to flash magisk - reboot recovery and do)
    Join Telegram group if you have any questions left !

I didn't know we could do that. 😅 I was following the guide where it said you need to have boot image and then modify it using magisk app. Next time I will try this method. Do we have to rename the apk file to .zip
    No need to rename or anything, it should just flash as normal zip despite it is an apk

No problem my friend!

Tks for your attention!

Is The installation of The first post is correct?

I Will try Flash again...
    I saw in others posts about the copy partitions was cause problems with installation... Is The True or no?
    Copy partition is mandatory if coming from stock. It should not cause any issues.