• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[OFFICIAL][ROM][12] EvolutionX 6.2 (21/01/2022)

Search This thread

a.sallam

Nov 23, 2021
installed it but the battery is very bad charged full and not using the phone the battery decrease very fast

Mukesh Sharma 36

installed it but the battery is very bad charged full and not using the phone the battery decrease very fast
Let the battery adapt to new rom, wait for few days. But if you feel it's still worse you can always revert back to android 11 or any other rom, it won't cause an issue. And since it's the first build battery and performance won't be at it's best.

SamarthKon

Nov 28, 2021
Can you please provide stepwise guide for flashing A12 rom on devices which are currently on stock A11 firmware? So that newbies don't make mistakes? Much appreciated.

Mukesh Sharma 36

Can you please provide stepwise guide for flashing A12 rom on devices which are currently on stock A11 firmware? So that newbies don't make mistakes? Much appreciated.
Requirements:
adb drivers installed on pc.
minimal adb and fastboot on pc.
platform tools.
lineageOS recovery img.

Procedure:
STEP 1: Boot into fastboot mode (Press and hold Vol- and power button at same time for 5 or more sec).
STEP 2: Connect phone with pc (To check if it's properly connected or not, TYPE - "fastboot devices" and enter).
STEP 3: Flash lineageOS recovery img TYPE - fastboot flash boot <recovery.img>
STEP 4: Boot into recovery (Press and hold Vol+ and power button) OR TYPE - "fastboot reboot" and Press Vol+ at same time.
STEP 5: Do factory reset.
STEP 6: Navigate to apply update.
STEP 7: Use sdcard OR apply from adb (sideload evolutionX rom TYPE - adb sideload <rom.zip>).

papafan

Mar 12, 2016
Salonica
Requirements:
platform tools.
lineageOS recovery img.

Procedure:
STEP 1: Boot into fastboot mode (Press and hold Vol- and power button at same time for 5 or more sec).
STEP 2: Connect phone with pc (To check if it's properly connected or not, TYPE - "fastboot devices" and enter).
STEP 4: Boot into recovery (Press and hold Vol+ and power button) OR TYPE - "fastboot reboot" and Press Vol+ at same time.
STEP 7: Use sdcard OR apply from adb (sideload evolutionX rom TYPE - adb sideload <rom.zip>).
A question: Is there any need to change slots during flashing recovery img? I remember two more steps of changing slots when I flashed twrp img in the past.

Mukesh Sharma 36

A question: Is there any need to change slots during flashing recovery img? I remember two more steps of changing slots when I flashed twrp img in the past.
Frankly, I never understood the "slot" logic. I have seen so many videos, some say something and some say the opposite. So, I am not sure I can properly answer that. The above procedure currently works fine for me. I would suggest you to see some videos on flashing rom for better understanding.
And, always keep Mi Flash Tool and Stock A11 Fastboot rom with you. If you ever did something wrong (I hope not), you just flash stock rom and you will be safe.
I hope you succeed.

Reactions: NikBos and papafan

SamarthKon

Nov 28, 2021
Requirements:
platform tools.
lineageOS recovery img.

Procedure:
Thank you very much! Two questions though.
1) Would that be all after the last step, sideloading the rom?
2) Do I and when do I need to flash boot.img file provided in the OP?

Mukesh Sharma 36

Thank you very much! Two questions though.
1) Would that be all after the last step, sideloading the rom?
2) Do I and when do I need to flash boot.img file provided in the OP?
Ans 1) If you want to use your phone normally, I mean without root (magisk) then that will be all.
Ans 2) You don't have/need to flash boot.img. The boot.img is the boot animation (loading screen) file of EvoX which you see before the phone boots.

takis22

Dec 2, 2021
Hello, I installed succesfully this ROM and everything looks great! However I cant connect to 4g/lte network.
Is anyone else facing the same issue?

Reactions: SamarthKon

Jonibhai

Dec 6, 2021
Xiaomi Mi A3
Tried this rom, I have to say it exceeded my expectations..

The rom is quite smooth and has no lags while doing normal every day stuffs.. The customisation provided with this rom is also quite good.

One thing I would like the developer to know is that Battery backup is somewhat average and not as good as compared to other roms..

Please fix the battery issue in the upcoming patches..

Looking forward to it.

kyuuby27

Feb 25, 2021
The audio via usb is failing, in applications such as usb audio player pro the bitperfect output crashes the application, investigating in forums such as headfi and the like, this problem is particular to some pixel phones, I don't know if it has to see that they use parts of the code of the pixel in this rom, as I understand there is a problem with an API, sorry if I do not understand well, but it would be good if you check it, maybe you will have better luck fixing this bug, since google has ignored the reports made by users.

ItsShaded__

Dec 16, 2021
I am using the latest version, installed a few hours ago, i noticed that the rom isnt pre rooted, so i installed magisk so like how do i root now, i dont have either of boot or vbmeta, do i use the stock ones or what?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi there, I've been running this rom for a few days and wanted to share my impressions.

Note that this is my first time using Android 12, so I don't know which of the problems I'm facing are because of this specific rom, and which ones are just questionable design changes introduced with the new Android version.

Installation​

Install was a bit scary, first "error 21 signature verification", then I was looking at the "Step 2/2" line for 30 minutes and finally decided to press the back arrow, and apparently it installed fine (status 0), just without letting me know 🙃. This definitely needs to be fixed.

I like the fact that Gapps are included with the rom, makes the install a bit easier. Looks like it's some kind of minimal package too, without too many preinstalled apps, very nice (y).

"The Evolver"​

This rom has a solid amount of customization and it all seems to work pretty well. I'm happy to see features like configurable volume step count and keyboard cursor control.

Link to the feature list should be added to first post (instead of "just flash and check yourself").

Performance​

UI is laggy, scrolling feels very bad compared to my previous rom (crDroid, Android 10). Fells as if my phone just aged three years 😕.

After disabling most of Google's "intelligent" crap, performance is back to acceptable levels, but still there's a fair bit of stutter. The lags seem to be random, i.e. sometimes scrolling the same list feels perfectly fine, sometimes it's painfully bad, like 5 fps bad.

Battery​

I'd say battery life is pretty normal, considering the heavy use in the last few days (configuration of fresh rom, installing apps, etc.).

Bugs​

1. Default camera app crashes (Open Camera works fine).
    2. I've seen someone report no sound during calls (unless headphones are used) - for me it works fine.
    3. After some time with screen off, task switcher sometimes shows empty app previews (solid colors). See screenshot #1. Closing and reopening task switcher fixes this. I've seen this occasionally happening for some apps in the past (on A10), but in this case all apps show blank previews, and this happens quite often.
    4. Settings > Sound & vibration > Media > Pin media player - it seems this option doesn't work, tried restarting phone, different media players, adb shell settings put global qs_media_player 0 / adb shell settings put system qs_media_player 0 and restarting SystemUI - no effect. Media player notifications still show in QS section, which is super annoying.
    5. Changing brightness level by sliding on status bar doesn't allow going below a certain brightness level, i.e. I slide over status bar all the way to the left, yet the brightness level is 33%. At the same time, when I slide all the way to the right, it goes to 100%. This makes this feature pretty useless unless you are outside.
    6. Can't double-tap status bar to lock the screen when notification/QS panel is open.
    7. Is the default image viewer missing? I'm not talking about the "Files by Google" app, but about the app that should handle opening image (and video?) files from other apps, e.g. from file manager. Without such app, I was not able to set a custom wallpaper in the default launcher (it was crashing, now works ok after installing Gallery Go).
    8. With "smart pulldown" turned on and no notifications to show, double-tap the status bar to lock the screen. Turn on screen - the QS pannel is expanded on lockscreen.

Probably bugs?​

9. Task switcher is missing the 5 favorite app icons on the bottom. I keep pressing the useless "screenshot" or "select" buttons (because muscle memory :p). After poor performance, this is by far the most annoying bug, as it greatly impacts multitasking experience (in a bad way).
    10. Task switcher does not allow swiping up to open app drawer (I'm using 2 button navigation). This is also annoying, but not as much as missing the 5 favorite apps.
    11. I can't find the setting for minimum time between notifications - was it moved somewhere? Searching "minimum"/"minimal" in settings app returns nothing.
    12. Once I was unable to change media volume, only going to 0 volume resulted in muted playback, but apart from that - constant volume, no matter the volume slider value. Had to restart phone. This happened only once.
    13. Task switcher has an empty, solid gray background instead of the wallpaper image. Same goes for lockscreen unlock screen (e.g. pattern input). See screenshots #1 and #2.
    14. Lockscreen clock tint is based on main wallpaper, not on the lockscreen wallpaper/album art, which results in mismatched colors or hard to read text on lockscreen most of the times.
    15. When pressing list items in some apps (e.g. in settings), the highlight looks "dirty" - it has those tiny white dots on it, looks like sand or something. I can't tell if it's a funky visual bug or is it intentional. See screenshot #3.
    16. Music visualization on lock screen draws over (above) QS and notifications.
    17. I thought this was EvolutionX 6.1? Why does the settings show it's 6.0? I installed the build from 20211219. See Settings > About phone > Android version > Evolution X version.

Suggestions/feature requests​

I'm coming from a full-featured custom rom, so I find many useful features missing. Perhaps some of those could be added to this rom in the future?
    18. Can't restrict internet access per-app, need to use some shady firewall app instead.
    19. Can't set navbar longpress/double press action (some kind of Google bloatware opens by default at longpress). I'm using 2 button navigation. I'm greatly missing the ability to quickly split screen (double press) and pull down notifications (longpress). I found a way to make the latter work via "one handed mode" feature, however it's much worse, as it often results in missclicking something above navbar. Probably I'll get used to it, but still I'd like to have an option to assign longpress and double press actions.
    20. Can't set battery charge limit.
    21. Can't disable lockscreen album art tint.
    22. It would be nice to be able to disable the annoying list overscroll ("bounce") animation. I know this can be done by setting "animator duration scale" to 0, but that also disables other animations.

Summary​

Overall it's a massive downgrade from my previous A10 rom, mostly functionally, but also visually. Definitely usable as a daily driver, but with some suffering involved.
    UHM its kinda my first time doing this , started last night messed up during sideload and my phone went into soft brick state , spent the last 15 hours trying to fix my unresponsive mi a3 just managed to do it a few minutes ago , come to think of it the one thing i cant remember doing is flashing the boot.img is it necessary? and when do i do it ? , this evo x runs on android 11 or 12 cause mine was 11
    I've followed this procedure, and had no issues. I had A11 stock before this.

Procedure:

if you get, error 21 signature verification" - chose "Install anyway".

Good luck.
    Hi there, I've been running this rom for a few days and wanted to share my impressions.

Note that this is my first time using Android 12, so I don't know which of the problems I'm facing are because of this specific rom, and which ones are just questionable design changes introduced with the new Android version.

Installation​

Install was a bit scary, first "error 21 signature verification", then I was looking at the "Step 2/2" line for 30 minutes and finally decided to press the back arrow, and apparently it installed fine (status 0), just without letting me know 🙃. This definitely needs to be fixed.

I like the fact that Gapps are included with the rom, makes the install a bit easier. Looks like it's some kind of minimal package too, without too many preinstalled apps, very nice (y).

"The Evolver"​

This rom has a solid amount of customization and it all seems to work pretty well. I'm happy to see features like configurable volume step count and keyboard cursor control.

Link to the feature list should be added to first post (instead of "just flash and check yourself").

Performance​

UI is laggy, scrolling feels very bad compared to my previous rom (crDroid, Android 10). Fells as if my phone just aged three years 😕.

After disabling most of Google's "intelligent" crap, performance is back to acceptable levels, but still there's a fair bit of stutter. The lags seem to be random, i.e. sometimes scrolling the same list feels perfectly fine, sometimes it's painfully bad, like 5 fps bad.

Battery​

I'd say battery life is pretty normal, considering the heavy use in the last few days (configuration of fresh rom, installing apps, etc.).

Bugs​

2. I've seen someone report no sound during calls (unless headphones are used) - for me it works fine.
    3. After some time with screen off, task switcher sometimes shows empty app previews (solid colors). See screenshot #1. Closing and reopening task switcher fixes this. I've seen this occasionally happening for some apps in the past (on A10), but in this case all apps show blank previews, and this happens quite often.
    4. Settings > Sound & vibration > Media > Pin media player - it seems this option doesn't work, tried restarting phone, different media players, adb shell settings put global qs_media_player 0 / adb shell settings put system qs_media_player 0 and restarting SystemUI - no effect. Media player notifications still show in QS section, which is super annoying.
    5. Changing brightness level by sliding on status bar doesn't allow going below a certain brightness level, i.e. I slide over status bar all the way to the left, yet the brightness level is 33%. At the same time, when I slide all the way to the right, it goes to 100%. This makes this feature pretty useless unless you are outside.
    6. Can't double-tap status bar to lock the screen when notification/QS panel is open.
    7. Is the default image viewer missing? I'm not talking about the "Files by Google" app, but about the app that should handle opening image (and video?) files from other apps, e.g. from file manager. Without such app, I was not able to set a custom wallpaper in the default launcher (it was crashing, now works ok after installing Gallery Go).
    8. With "smart pulldown" turned on and no notifications to show, double-tap the status bar to lock the screen. Turn on screen - the QS pannel is expanded on lockscreen.

Probably bugs?​

9. Task switcher is missing the 5 favorite app icons on the bottom. I keep pressing the useless "screenshot" or "select" buttons (because muscle memory :p). After poor performance, this is by far the most annoying bug, as it greatly impacts multitasking experience (in a bad way).
    10. Task switcher does not allow swiping up to open app drawer (I'm using 2 button navigation). This is also annoying, but not as much as missing the 5 favorite apps.
    11. I can't find the setting for minimum time between notifications - was it moved somewhere? Searching "minimum"/"minimal" in settings app returns nothing.
    12. Once I was unable to change media volume, only going to 0 volume resulted in muted playback, but apart from that - constant volume, no matter the volume slider value. Had to restart phone. This happened only once.
    13. Task switcher has an empty, solid gray background instead of the wallpaper image. Same goes for lockscreen unlock screen (e.g. pattern input). See screenshots #1 and #2.
    14. Lockscreen clock tint is based on main wallpaper, not on the lockscreen wallpaper/album art, which results in mismatched colors or hard to read text on lockscreen most of the times.
    15. When pressing list items in some apps (e.g. in settings), the highlight looks "dirty" - it has those tiny white dots on it, looks like sand or something. I can't tell if it's a funky visual bug or is it intentional. See screenshot #3.
    17. I thought this was EvolutionX 6.1? Why does the settings show it's 6.0? I installed the build from 20211219. See Settings > About phone > Android version > Evolution X version.

I'm coming from a full-featured custom rom, so I find many useful features missing. Perhaps some of those could be added to this rom in the future?
    18. Can't restrict internet access per-app, need to use some shady firewall app instead.
    19. Can't set navbar longpress/double press action (some kind of Google bloatware opens by default at longpress). I'm using 2 button navigation. I'm greatly missing the ability to quickly split screen (double press) and pull down notifications (longpress). I found a way to make the latter work via "one handed mode" feature, however it's much worse, as it often results in missclicking something above navbar. Probably I'll get used to it, but still I'd like to have an option to assign longpress and double press actions.
    22. It would be nice to be able to disable the annoying list overscroll ("bounce") animation. I know this can be done by setting "animator duration scale" to 0, but that also disables other animations.

Summary​

Overall it's a massive downgrade from my previous A10 rom, mostly functionally, but also visually. Definitely usable as a daily driver, but with some suffering involved.
    Ans 9) NOT A BUG. The favorite app icons in recent tray (task switcher) was removed in Android 11.
    Ans 10) NOT A BUG. That behavior is since Android 11.
    Ans 12) That type of minor bugs or glitches are expected.
    Ans 13) NOT A BUG. That behavior is since Android 11.
    Ans 15) NOT A BUG. That is the default press effect in Android 12.

I cannot answer other questions, since currently I am not using this rom.
    xiz0QDJ.jpg

Evolution X 6.1 for the Xiaomi Mi A3 [laurel_sprout]
    Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is void. Or vaild, probably?
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, Evolution X,
    * thermonuclear war, or the current economic crisis caused by you following
    * these directions. YOU are choosing to make these modificiations, and if
    * you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will LMAO at you.
    */

S97pt6u.png

Living, Breaking, Keep Evolving.
    Pixel UI, customization and more, we are Evolution X!

- Team Evolution X -
    @joeyhuab
    @peaktogoo (Now RealAkito)

Reach us on Twitter! @EvolutionXROM

DEJpSZ3.png

- Just flash and check "The Evolver"

y09XyfR.png

Native WiFi Display/Screen cast

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

vXLSwbr.png

First Time Install / Clean Flash
    - Remove your lockscreen password!!
    - Reboot to fastboot mode and falsh LineageOs IMG from laptop/pc [provided under download section]
    - Boot into recovery (Press and hold Vol+ and power button)
    - Perform factory reset
    - Navigate Apply update -> apply from ADB
    - Sideload rom .zip
    adb sideload <rom zip name> (no need to change any kind of slot)
    - Reboot system and #KeepEvolving

Update / Dirty Flash

- Remove your lockscreen password!!
    - Reboot to fastboot mode and falsh LineageOs IMG from laptop/pc [provided under download section]
    - Boot into recovery (Press and hold Vol+ and power button)
    - Navigate Apply update -> apply from ADB
    - Sideload rom .zip
    adb sideload <rom zip name> (no need to change any kind of slot)
    - Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving

z9TerqB.png

FilenameLinkAuthor
    ROMevolution_laurel_sprout-ota-sq1d.220105.007-01211302.zipAndroid 11 Firmare users | md5Hemant Sachdeva
    RecoveryLineage RecoveryFlashable Zip | Fastboot img
    (A10/A11 Firmware)
    Source
    boot.imgAndroid 12 (S)fastboot flash boot boot.imgHemant Sachdeva

Code:
    Note:
    ==============================
    Permissive Build

Anything regarding FOD is random, so don't expect any specific response. Two users on same build may have different response.
    ------------------------------
    Device changes:
    CTS Fixes

Allowed all filesystems for USB_OTG

Light Night is automatically disabled while FOD scanning

Improvements in screen recording lags, WiFi and GPS
    ROM changes:

1/21
    BatteryMeterView: Move null check to the beginning of the method
    Evolver: Add Game Space shortcut pref
    GamingMode: Fix NPE in ActivityManager service
    GpsNetInitiatedHandler: Disable more debugging
    Make Gaming Mode QS tile use Game space features instead
    NavigationModeController: Silence log spam
    QuickStatusBarHeader: Only disable battery click when needed
    Settings: Add footer explanation to Adaptive Playback
    Settings: ColorBucketPreference: Nuke SettingsObserver
    Settings: DoubleTapGesture: Make it use a preference controller
    Settings: Make PIN scramble user specific
    SettingsIntelligence: Match Settings style
    TextView: Allow preventing requestLayout() calls
    services: LightsService: Mute an annoying error message

1/20
    Add new Game space from exthmui
    Allow screen unpinning on devices without navbar
    Evolver: Use a different CustomSeekBarPreference adaptation
    Fix screen unpinning text on devices that have gestures on fp sensor
    Settings: Expose Heads Up settings page
    Settings: Replace settings:defaultText with settings:defaultValueText
    SystemUI: AODTile: Use LockScreenSettingsActivity instead on long click
    SystemUI: HeadsUpTile: Open Heads Up fragment on long click
    Settings: Use font configs instead fonts directly
    core: Switch to Pasty for copying crash logs

1/19
    Settings: Display: Observe auto brightness mode changes
    Settings: Hardcode moduleProvider to com.google.android.modulemetadata
    StatusBarIconController: Don't cast NetworkTrafficSB to StatusBarIconView
    SystemUI: Add HIGH_SAMPLING_RATE_SENSORS permission
    Update translations
    privapp-permissions: Grant missing TelephonyProvider perm
    ripple: Replace with Fluent Design-inspired ripple animation
    vendor: Update overlays from January release
    vendor: overlay: Adjust Settings search bar roundness to be like stock
    vendor: overlay: Re-enable volume control for remote sessions

1/18
    EnhancedEstimates: Get estimates from Device Health Services
    EnhancedEstimates: Rewrite estimates in kotlin
    Evolver: Add volume panel on left toggle
    Evolver: Allow disabling qs on secure lock screen
    Evolver: Allow toggling camera/mic privacy indicator
    Reduce padding use by privacy indicator resources
    ThemeOverlayApplier: Apply wifi and signal icon styles last
    vendor: Add drawable XMLs for themed icons

1/17
    Evolver: Bring back Screen off animations
    Evolver: Bring back UDFPS icons and animations
    Make DownloadManager.enqueue() a no-op when INTERNET permission is revoked
    PixelPropsUtils: Add GamesProps
    SystemUI: AuthController: Fix NPE due to isPowerbuttonFps()
    Stop Microsoft apps from crashing without INTERNET permission
    appop: Keep up to 7 days of permission usage history
    appop: Save discrete app op history for more permissions
    base: Fix location privacy indicator getting stuck
    overlay: Extend 'Target pixel launcher/pixel themes' to OOS icon pack

1/16
    AuthRippleController: only update sensor location when necessary
    Evolver: Allow forcing small keyguard clock
    Evolver: Improve location privacy indicator toggle
    Merge QTI BT stack changes
    Show infinity for large notification counts
    SystemUI: refactor notification counter
    SystemUIGoogle: Fix CalledFromWrongThread exceptions
    SystemUIGoogle: Import Reverse Charging and Battery Saver tiles

1/15
    AuthRippleController: always finish the LightRevealScrim
    Evolver: Navbar: Lock layout settings if the 3-buttons navbar isn't in use
    Evolver: Navbar Settings: Add a footer pref to show a hint message
    Evolver: Pulse initial checkin for Android 12
    Evolver: Remove old lock screen visualizer toggles
    Evolver: Remove redundant line for Combined Signal icons
    Merge Pixel January 2021 security patches
    PixelPropsUtils: update raven fp from SQ1D.220105.007 build
    Pulse: Add more NPE checks
    Pulse: Extend to Ambient Screen
    Pulse: Fix up navbar layout logic

1/14
    IconPackRounded: Use correct icon for notification and ring volume
    overlays: Add unlinked ringtone and notification volume icons
    overlays: oos: Add dummy icons to fix preview
    overlays: oos: Add status bar bluetooth icons
    overlays: oos: Adjust width and height for dnd and vibrate icons
    overlays: oos: Fix edit icon color in Settings

1/13
    Settings: add NPE check for SetupWizard usage
    Settings: Fix up panel theme and layout
    Settings: Make signal & wifi icon overlay persistent across reboots
    Settings: stop logspill from ProcessStats
    Settings: Temp remove broken reset battery stats feature

1/12
    Settings: Add proximity check on wake preference
    SystemUI: LocationTile: Be affected by the secure tiles toggle
    SystemUI: Properly adapt new switches in screen recorder dialog

1/11
    Add settings to toggle the phantom process monitoring in dev options
    Battery Styles: Fix landscape battery size
    Battery Styles: Fix percentage view on landscape battery
    Make QS brightness slider animation more subtle
    PixelPropsUtils: Bail out early when required
    PixelPropsUtils: Consolidate google app checks
    PixelPropsUtils: Extend list of packages to keep
    Settings: Allow toggling floating rotation button
    SystemUI: fix black qqs on keyguard in light theme

1/10
    Add config overlay to force enable multi resolution for camera
    ColorUtils: Prevent crash if alpha component is translucent
    VolumeDialogControllerImpl: Stop log spam with no caption service

1/9
    Add missing Google Sans fonts in system
    DisplayDeviceRepository: Don't spam log when display state changes
    Settings: Bring back Adaptive Playback
    VolumeDialog: notifyVisible after the volume panel is fully hidden
    vendor: Remove redundant Google Sans font overlay

1/8
    BatteryMeterView: Fix NPE that occurs when onDensityOrFontScaleChanged() is called
    Brightness slider: Use proper icon names
    Evolver: Disable QS battery estimates by default
    Settings: GestureTweaksSettings: fix after removing assistant from extended swipe options
    Settings: Make ColorBucket overlays persistent across reboots
    Settings: only set phone number if it's not empty
    Settings: Refactor Wifi Calling description text
    Settings: SystemNavigationGestureSettings: fix back gesture edge insets resetting back when full screen gestures is enabled
    SystemUI: NotificationShadeWindowViewController: initialize all the settings variables (fixes dt2w on doze)
    overlays: Add an OxygenOS icon pack

1/7
    Change protocol from IPV6 to IP for Telus
    MediaDataManager: use safe cast to avoid NPE
    PixelPropUtils: Update redfin fp to January 2022
    SystemUI: Apply monet to fingerprint authentication ripple animation
    SystemUIGoogle: Add HIGH_SAMPLING_RATE_SENSORS permission for columbus
    Update SystemUIGoogle
    Update overlays from SQ1A.220105.002
    WifiDisplaySource: allow overriding max wfd resolution with prop
    build: Always use release-keys
    common: allow mediaserver to get media_wfd_prop
    fixup! Ambient music: pulse on new music tracks and Now Playing info

1/4
    Evolver: allow toggling location privacy indicator
    Evolver: Port brightness slider changes
    Settings: Bring back ColorBucket
    Settings: DarkMode: Improve DarkMode/ColorBucket handling
    SystemUI: allow devices override audio panel location
    graphics: Override system fonts with user-selected overlays
    libs: PipTaskOrganizer: do not start fade out animation for pip if surfacecontrol leash is null
    services: WindowOrientationListener: bail out if rotation resolver service instance is null

1/3
    Advanced nav gestures: improve code and fix glitches
    Allow back swipe on bottom screen if launcher is showing
    Allow extended/"L" back swipe to trigger actions/app/activities
    BatteryMeterView: fix NPE when changing the scale factor
    Extended swipe: show a double arrow when almost triggered
    LongSwipeGestures: Vibrate on action if gesture haptic feedback enabled
    SystemUI: Mute a rare SystemUI crash in NavigationBarView

1/2
    BatteryMeterView: Remove the icon view if we are not using it
    Evolver: Move Ambient Music Ticker to Settings app
    Fix net traffic view being white on QQS Header
    InputMethodUtils: Fix system bootloop when no IME found
    Restore cache clean up code in PackageManagerService
    SystemUI: Add missing initial call to updateResources in brightness mirror
    SystemUI: Remove unused resources
    ThemeOverlayApplier: Catch a potential NPE
    gms: grant gms WRITE_DEVICE_CONFIG permission
    gms: Don't include prebuilt YouTube and YT Music
    gms: Include Adaptive charging sysconfig

1/1/2022
    Camera: Ignore torch status update for aux or composite camera
    CompositionEngine: Request device composition for the Udfps touched layer
    Evolver: Add Vivo X60 Pro VoLTE Icon
    Evolver: Allow user to disable night light on FOD
    Evolver: Forward-port notification counters
    SystemUI: Hide clock in qqs headerbase: Edit persist.camera.privapp.list to match with current property
    camera: Skip HFR checks for privileged apps

12/30
    AppErrors: Respect appsNotReportingCrashes for ANRs
    Core: Extend Pixel experience Blacklist For Google Photos
    Evolver: Bring back FOD pressed colors
    Fix concurrency issue with BatteryUsageStats
    Implement backup/restore for network policy
    Include saved battery history chunks into BatteryUsageStats parcel
    Split network policy XML parsing into read/write helper functions
    UI: Adjust default navbar layouts
    UI: Use SNAP_FIXED_RATIO for multi-window globally

12/29
    Camera: Clearing exception for Extended Face
    Camera: Extend face detection
    Camera: Ignore torch status update for aux or composite camera
    camera: Skip HFR checks for privileged apps
    Evolver: Remove unwanted VoLTE/VoWiFi icons
    SystemUI: Hide more tuner preferences on production builds
    SystemUI: Require unlocking to use Internet quick tile

12/28
    Evolver: Introduce Custom Status bar Signal & Wi-Fi icons
    Fix NPE for UDFPS devices without HBM
    Settings: Add Bluetooth and Wi-Fi timeout features
    Settings: Whitelist WRITE_DEVICE_CONFIG permission
    SystemUI: Allow overriding feature flags on release builds
    SystemUI: Follow light/dark theme in power menu
    SystemUI: Make emergency button less prominent in global actions
    SystemUI: Use Monet colors for power menu
    base: Add WRITE_APN_SETTINGS and PREVENT_POWER_KEY Permissions for SystemUI
    base: Less boring HeadsUp: allow any sms/dialer app set as default by user
    fixup! base: HeadsUp blacklists/stoplists
    fixup! base: HeadsUp notification timeout
    overlays: don't let notch/holes overlays to overlay QS

12/27
    Bring back our Papers app
    Evolver: Bring back adaptive icon shape customization
    Evolver: Move three-fingers-swipe to screenshot to Settings > System > Gestures
    InputDispatcher: allow to intercept a specific event key
    MediaArtworkProcessor: Use less zoom & alpha on keyguard
    SystemUI: Fix battery saver layout
    Update translations
    Updater: Add missing localbroadcastmanager dependency
    Updater: Move to /system_ext
    base: Add Multi usb controller for Asus devices

12/26
    DisplayModeDirector: Make sure we apply refresh rate on startup
    DisplayModeDirector: Use default refresh rate as min refresh rate
    Fix lock screen wallpaper not being set if different from the Home one
    Settings: Allow user to select low power refresh rate
    Settings: Drop custom preferenceFragmentCompatStyle
    Settings: Fix hardcoded black text in storage summary
    Settings: ProgressCategory: update title style for consistency
    Settings: Switch to Lottie animation for screenshot gesture
    Settings: Switch to VERSION.INCREMENTAL instead of FINGERPRINT
    Settings: Use framework text colors for SwitchBar

12/25
    Evolver: Ambient Music Ticker - Allow to pulse on new tracks
    Evolver: Burn-In Protection: Add enable and interval switches
    Evolver: Make FOD haptic feedback optional
    Settings: Make overlays persistent across reboots
    device_config: Cleanup some configs imported from ProtonAOSP
    evolution: Update the default wallpaper
    usbaudio: handle sample rate overrides in proxy_prepare()

12/24
    Evolver: Add a toggle for secure tiles on keyguard
    Evolver: Fix the call indicator toggle
    Evolver: Show the summary for flash on call
    QuickStatusBarHeader: Tap battery icon to open battery settings
    SystemUI: NetworkTraffic: Remove screen on/off triggers
    WiredAccessoryManager: Update display port device index
    WiredAccessoryManager: Update stream index assignment
    WiredAccessoryManager: use dev index from UEventInfo to form devPath
    camera2: Add methods for backward compatibility

12/23
    Add button to AppErrorDialog to upload crash information to hastebin
    Evolver: Adjust Monet settings intervals
    Evolver: Allow toggling screen off FOD
    Evolver: Power Menu: On-The-Go Mode
    Evolver: Refactor how we display the VoLTE/VoWiFi icons
    Settings: Set device name from marketname if available
    SystemUI: Always refresh power menu on UI mode change
    SystemUI: UdfpsController: make sure to continue with onAcquired even when pulsing
    SystemUI: Reduce scrim color animation duration to 375 ms
    SystemUI: Remove Battery saver tile from sensitive QS tiles
    SystemUI: Require unlocking to use sensitive QS tiles
    SystemUI: Update icon for Heads up tile
    base: limit direct share targets to reduce lag
    configure same GID based APNs as per carrier requirements
    core: Update to new API endpoint for hastebin
    fixup! SystemUI: AuthController: Fix ripple animation for side fp devices

12/22
    Evolver: NotificationLights: Add reverse animation direction
    Evolver: Add Ambient Edge Pulse style
    Evolver: Add adjustable Ambient Edge light width
    Evolver: Ambient Pulse Light: Add layout style for top and bottom
    Evolver: Introduce Battery Landscape | Left Battery Text
    Evolver: Pulse edge light for all doze triggers
    Settings: Show About phone instead of Android version in header
    SystemUI: Edge lighting code improvements
    SystemUI: fix / suppress new kotlin compiler warnings after r18
    SystemUI: set proper height and width for vibrate icon drawable
    Updater: Add missing localbroadcastmanager dependency
    Updater: Move to /system_ext
    Updater: Update framework lib
    Updater: Update gradle version
    Updater: Update to sdk 31
    base: Redesign seekbar
    libui: Allow extension of valid gralloc 1.0 buffer usage bits

vEtFCeF.png

Is the ROM good for daily driver? can someone guide me on how to install shrp recovery..? or any link i can follow on flashing shrp recovery. Then ill try out this rom.
    Is this ROM gonna become Official anytime soon ?

Installation​

"The Evolver"​

Performance​

Battery​

Bugs​

Probably bugs?​

Summary​

Incerdibly bloated with too much Google garbage. It should've either had just the core GApps or none at all IMHO.
    Go report it to playstore who is bloating!!
    It's your laziness or stupidity who didn't said NO to google playstore to download those recommended apps(when it was asking for changing font size and wallpaper stuff) just after login of your Google Account!!!
    And instead of posting here u can just simply uninstall the apps🤷🏻‍♂️