• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[OFFICIAL] [ROM][marlin][10.0] ResurrectionRemix 8.6.3 [19/10/2020]

Search This thread

Voltz100999

Jun 10, 2017
Enigma
Hmmm. Maybe we could use an Android 11 AOSP source, and a 10 source to assemble a device tree. I dunno much about building dev trees, but I'd assume it would follow that process, along with a bunch of manifest changes and such.

Hmmm. Maybe we could use an Android 11 AOSP source, and a 10 source to assemble a device tree. I dunno much about building dev trees, but I'd assume it would follow that process, along with a bunch of manifest changes and such.

We have a device tree for 11. It was made from 10. It has broken ril as google changed something

Ohhhh, okay then. On a scale of sometimes working to doesn't work at all, how broken would it be? I honestly wouldn't mind having broken RIL, temporarily of course.

It's broken broken. The ril is broken and we don't know if there's a fix for it, the camera is broken too, thinks that it's constantly on. Not stable to be used daily

gdbdable

Sep 23, 2020
display over other apps disabled

hi all, first thanks for the excellent rom!
I am installed it a week ago and it seems much more stable (by now) than LOS 17 i am trying before and it often randomly reboots(as i am got it by design)
Does this RROS based on LOS and inherit all of them problems?

Q: noticed that i am cannot change permisssions: "display over other apps" for any app that support it, switcher just disabled.
with other special permissions it same, for example in "device admin apps" for find my device
what i am missing?
ROM is latest 10 QQ3A.200905.001 eng.darek.20200912.162402
Magisk 20.4 and gapps pico installed

Last edited:

flash713

Is there a way to dirty flash this rom?

To dirty flash any rom you would just install as you normally would but don't wipe data. Do you mean you are coming from a previous version of RR and updating to a more recent build of RR or you are trying to install RR coming from another rom and don't want to wipe data? If you are coming from another rom and don't wipe data, things will more than likely mess up. It's always best to just wipe data that way you won't run in to problems and end up having to wipe data to fix them later. Better to do it all up front and get it over with. :)

Ressurrection Remix OFFICIAL

- Version: 8.6.3
- Device: Google Pixel (sailfish) | Google Pixel XL (marlin)
- Build Date: 20201020

by: @Dar3kPlayGam3s

Changelog:
- RR source changes (app lock, security patch etc)

NO GAPPS. FLASH OPENGAPPS PICO ARM64 ANDROID 10. IF YOU USE DIFFERENT GAPPS AND GET ISSUES, DON'T EXPECT SUPPORT

Notes:
- Flash KingKernel for best SOT and performance

Telegram chat: Sailfish | Marlin

stifmaster81

Feb 27, 2013

- Version: 8.6.3

- Build Date: 20201020

Changelog:

- RR source changes (app lock, security patch etc)

NO GAPPS. FLASH OPENGAPPS PICO ARM64 ANDROID 10. IF YOU USE DIFFERENT GAPPS AND GET ISSUES, DON'T EXPECT SUPPORT

Notes:

Telegram chat: Sailfish | Marlin
is it stable for day to day? can you trust the rom?

Enviado desde mi Pixel XL mediante Tapatalk

gdbdable

Sep 23, 2020
hi all, first thanks for the excellent rom!
I am installed it a week ago and it seems much more stable (by now) than LOS 17 i am trying before and it often randomly reboots(as i am got it by design)
Does this RROS based on LOS and inherit all of them problems?

Q: noticed that i am cannot change permisssions: "display over other apps" for any app that support it, switcher just disabled.
with other special permissions it same, for example in "device admin apps" for find my device
what i am missing?
ROM is latest 10 QQ3A.200905.001 eng.darek.20200912.162402
Magisk 20.4 and gapps pico installed

again as everything, no help and answering to myself:
-yes it unstable, based on LOS and crashes in same way
-crashes counts more and more after time
-"display over other apps" fixes by itself and not a problem now

AlgoJerViA

Dec 19, 2011
Stockholm
I seem to have activated a setting or something that makes the screen be always on. When I press the power button the screen goes dark and is then turned back on again at once. Even when I just leave the phone and let the screen time out it turns on again resulting in a loop.
It is not great on the battery. I have looked over every settings a few times now but can't figure it out. Any help would be very welcome.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

- Version: 8.5.9
    - Build Date: 20200825

Changelog:
    - Official build
    - Face Unlock
    - RR source changes

Notes:
    {Mod edit}

Downloads:
    Sailfish | Marlin
    rrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix 8.6.3

Code:
    [SIZE="4"]/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */[/SIZE]

rrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome
    combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!
    Special thanks to the LineageOS team, Omni team, SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

rrinstall.png

THE ROM COMES WITH NO GAPPS. IF YOU NEED GAPPS FLASH OPENGAPPS PICO.

Download the latest Resurrection Remix Rom & the latest OpenGApps Pico ARM64 Android 10 package
    Boot into recovery
    Perform a FULL factory wipe and wipe/system and dalvik cache as a precaution
    Flash ResurrectionRemix Rom
    Flash Google Apps package (Optional)
    First boot may take up to 10 minutes.

rrdownload.png

ROM Download
    GApps

rrsource.png

Resurrection Remix Source
    Device Source
    Kernel Source
    Vendor Source

rrthanks.png

XDA Developers
    LineageOs Team
    AICP
    Crdroid
    AOSIP
    DU
    Xtended
    Evolution X
    Bliss
    Omni Team
    And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users

Join our Telegram channel : https://t.me/resurrectionremixchat
    Join my support Telegram channel : https://t.me/dvrkroms

rrbugs.png

If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you, Team Resurrection Remix and me quite some time.

Download the MatLog app from the Play Store.
    After downloading the MatLog app, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug.
    Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving. As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into MatLog and stop the log recording.
    Copy and paste the entire log either to Hastebin or Pastebin
    Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the thread with a brief description of the error.

XDA:DevDB Information
    ResurrectionRemix, ROM for the Google Pixel XL

Contributors
    Dar3kPlayGam3s
    ROM OS Version: Android 10

Version Information

Created 2020-08-19
    Last Updated 2020-10-21
    installing android 10 gapps failed, had to install android 9 gapps

edit: i did get android 10 gapps to work
    For those have problems with gapps.

Flash the ROM then reboot and set up device

Reboot to twrp

Flash android 10 pico gapps

Profit

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Thanks for your reply. I toggled the setting off and on, and lo & behold, it's working now ! :good: