Thanks for the latest update!
Would it be possible to get Vibrate added as an option for the Notification slider and/or a Sound tile in Quick Settings?
Edit: I was able to add the Sound tile with the Custom Quick Settings app, but would still prefer the option to toggle Vibrate on/off via the Notification slider.
Also, a Ticker option and a button to dismiss Recents (using the app Recently at the moment) would make this ROM complete for me.
Thank you for this ROM!
thanks @SeanHacker for the fine work and glad to see that you folks have gone official/nightly. Running nicely on my end but i was having the same issue as with the earlier release; cannot get any widgets loaded up on the default (trebuchet) launcher. It just stays blank saying 'cant load widgets' . Works fine with other launchers though.... what could be causing this?
Hey thanks man!! Just to clarify I was not referring to a secondary custom install of trebuchet launcher; rather trebuchet is the default/native system launcher of the ROM. I just tried it again to see if it's a permission issue but no go. To me personally it's not a big deal as I usually change to either Nova or Evie but I thought I would mention it here as it's an issue not having widgets working with the default ROM setup out of the box.
On that note, it is peculiar to see trebuchet as the default launcher to begin with, no? Is that still the native LOS launcher?
The problem with widgets is pretty old and didn't work with the first builds before the nightlies too. I never found out what caused this, it wasn't a permission issue and also when I installed Nova from scratch it didn't go away.
Here what I found so far:
- not working at all: Skyscanner, Palabre
- working only when put out of battery optimization mode: Accupedo
- buggy (works sometimes after reboot): TuneIn
- working when set completely new: HDWidgets
2) Despite these widget problems I also encountered weird colours when making photos with the default camera: one of my photos had a blueish, another had a grey tint. And strange small border on the left.
3) When setting a picture as graphic wallpaper for lock screen, I can never center it. It always aligns to the right in my case.
4) What I miss too are useful(!) features in ROM control. I don't think someone ever will use sound states. I can't change my battery icon for example and the percentage is always left of it.
Will switch until someone can prove me the swagger from back in the days is back. Farewell.
Warning /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear * war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some * research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * [B]bemolx[/B] */
#include <changelog>[LIST] [*]See the newest changes at [URL="http://gerrit.aokp.co/#/q/project:AOKP/device_oneplus_oneplus3"]gerrit.aokp.co[/URL] [*][B]20160713:[/B] AOKP for OnePlus 3 & OnePlus3T[/LIST]