Would love for 3 fingers screen shot implementation like on OOS.. Every other implementation I've seen on AOSP roms weren't as good. In OOS it stops the screen for moving while taking the ss. Thanks for the rom btwHere's a fresh build from about an hour ago guys. It's what I've been running for a couple weeks now. Let me know what you think. We're taking feature requests all day, every day. So if you guys want something, just let us know and we will do our best!!! HAVE FUN!!!
DOWNLOAD ROM HERE
DOWNLOAD GAPPS HERE
Good doneNice one! :good:
For those who want to try it, get the firmware first and flash via newest TWRP, otherwise you might get op3.verify_modem error: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=745849072291697659. If you are interested in background of this firmware stuff, check this link: https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-3t/how-to/firmware-beta-10-t3631166
Will test it over the weekend and report back what my impressions are.
@SeanHacker: thanks for making this possible, please keep on rollin'! :highfive:
@m_reyna_16: AOKP. Oreo 8.1. LineageOS based. Already stable for daily usage. Features enough!?
@cucumbersmell: I never heard of "Privacy Guard", please explain.
As I promised, in the meantime I could test this ROM. I like it, but there are some flaws:
- Substratum not working: neither the app nor via theme manager in settings. You'll have to flash the ZIP of SubstratumRescue because the device goes down into TWRP
- Google Play Store not working properly, no automatic app store updates
- sound states not saved (when coming back with bluetooth from "silent", media volume is like coming out of factory)
- no vibration sound state, only muting
- widgets not updating. Sometimes bringing them out of battery optimization mitigates this problem, sometimes not
- ROM control: well, compared what I'm used to with AOKP this is nothing. But: I know Paranoid for this device and they offer no such menu anymore(!)
Warning /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear * war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some * research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * [B]bemolx[/B] */
#include <changelog>[LIST] [*]See the newest changes at [URL="http://gerrit.aokp.co/#/q/project:AOKP/device_oneplus_oneplus3"]gerrit.aokp.co[/URL] [*][B]20160713:[/B] AOKP for OnePlus 3 & OnePlus3T[/LIST]