Official Samsung Galaxy Note 3 S-View Wireless Charging Cover (Where to buy?))

Search This thread

bubblesmoney

Jun 1, 2010
You are correct i got one of the stickers and a wireless charger and have the regular s-view case and the case no longer works, im wondering if i can somehow solder the contacts togeter without messing it up but for 11 bucks the wireless charging does work pretty well. Through the galaxy charge app im getting around 650 not the 1800 i would get from the 3.0. However i dont have to worry about plugging it in or messing up my port now. will keep you informed.

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

So the foil trick did not work, or at least i could not get it to work as the foil yanked off one of the contacts on the charger. It looks like the sview uses the bottom two and the charger uses the top two. I sometimes wish i never watched macgyver as a kid. But it still works just no sview functions but i really didnt use it much anyways as you are stuck with stock samsung music apps.

might have a solution for you in a few days. watch the space :) hoping my hunch works when my deliveries come, hopefully soon.

Agent

Feb 5, 2013
I'm also looking for an update. I have the s view cover for mine but I don't want to buy a wireless charger if it's not going to work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

bubblesmoney

Jun 1, 2010
Any update on this? I can confirm that the qid induction receiver works but the s view function does not. This is retarded.

no update yet as am still awaiting for my deliveries as it is taking ages. Hope i get it soon and then will update here.

I bought a generic s view case that doesnt have the s view features but has the window and no pins in back, so hoping of modding it when i get my deliveries. Also have the original samsung wireless charging s view case on order to compare. But waiting for all deliveries to come even though ordered weeks ago. Taking ages to come. I already have 4 wireless chargers though for my S4, so just awaiting deliveries of the receiver and wireless case for the N3.

Last edited:

kellywi

Jan 3, 2008
Tried a few things

Tried a few solder tricks but ended up breaking the contacts off the charger other than that it does work just not the sview. It charges at around 640 in the galaxy charging app

no update yet as am still awaiting for my deliveries as it is taking ages. Hope i get it soon and then will update here.

I bought a generic s view case that doesnt have the s view features but has the window and no pins in back, so hoping of modding it when i get my deliveries. Also have the original samsung wireless charging s view case on order to compare. But waiting for all deliveries to come even though ordered weeks ago. Taking ages to come. I already have 4 wireless chargers though for my S4, so just awaiting deliveries of the receiver and wireless case for the N3.

bubblesmoney

Jun 1, 2010
Reactions: WizeGuyDezignz

muzhik

Received my S-View cover from mobilefun... but to my disappointment, they sent me regular S-View cover not the qi capable, hopefully it was an shipping mistake (was charged for their qi s-view cover, even receipt/packing slip shows that)

order date was 10/05/13, showed up today 11/23/13

mt10rose

Mar 25, 2007
Received my S-View cover from mobilefun... but to my disappointment, they sent me regular S-View cover not the qi capable, hopefully it was an shipping mistake (was charged for their qi s-view cover, even receipt/packing slip shows that)

order date was 10/05/13, showed up today 11/23/13

T
Mobilefun did the exact same thing to me on the same dates.

bigfella8656

Apr 19, 2008
Did anyone manage to find a case? Its a shame as I would have thought someone would have filled this niche by now and made a case for the OEM cover.

Unfortunately I learnt the hard way, bought the handset and wireless charging cover and found that it didn't fit my Spigen Neo Hybrid - so I haven't migrated from my S3 LTE yet :(

ronsweet

Jun 8, 2010
T
Mobilefun did the exact same thing to me on the same dates.

Me also, and just fairly recently, MobileFun's Canadian branch on Feb 15, 2014, I paid $89.98 CAD for the Note 3 S-View Wireless Charging Cover but received the Note 3 S-View Premium Cover Case ($61.49 CAD), even though the box was labelled Note 3 S-View Wireless Charging Cover.

I am wondering how many times they've pulled this offf!

bubblesmoney

Jun 1, 2010
Me also, and just fairly recently, MobileFun's Canadian branch on Feb 15, 2014, I paid $89.98 CAD for the Note 3 S-View Wireless Charging Cover but received the Note 3 S-View Premium Cover Case ($61.49 CAD), even though the box was labelled Note 3 S-View Wireless Charging Cover.

I am wondering how many times they've pulled this offf!

The pr1ck5 at mobilefun tried their tricks with me as well. Took money for preorder Fir the sview wireless charging flip case for note 3 when launched and kept pestering me with messages to take something else. Didn't offer refund. Website doesn't give options For refunds. Kept getting emails to accept something else so I replied back to cancel order and refund. They canceled order but didn't refund. Had to start PayPal dispute to which they didn't respond so PayPal had to wait for 1 more month before they refunded me because mobilefun didn't respond. Wasted 2 months of my life trying to get my 59£ back.

Hope those pr1ck5 go bankrupt soon.

Last edited:

1981ts

May 28, 2012
The pr1ck5 at mobilefun tried their tricks with me as well. Took money for preorder Fir the sview wireless charging flip case for note 3 when launched and kept pestering me with messages to take something else. Didn't offer refund. Website doesn't give options For refunds. Kept getting emails to accept something else so I replied back to cancel order and refund. They canceled order but didn't refund. Had to start PayPal dispute to which they didn't respond so PayPal had to wait for 1 more month before they refunded me because mobilefun didn't respond. Wasted 2 months of my life trying to get my 59£ back.

Hope those pr1ck5 go bankrupt soon.

Hi, r thr other cases like this official one. With built in s view and wireless charging capabilities. Without using any wireless receivers. Thnx

bubblesmoney

Jun 1, 2010
Hi, r thr other cases like this official one. With built in s view and wireless charging capabilities. Without using any wireless receivers. Thnx

You can get the official sview wireless charging flip case from amazon or clove or elsewhere. I do remember seeing some similar case by spigen too on amazon but haven't used it myself.

Last edited:

1981ts

May 28, 2012
You can get the official sview wireless charging flip case from amazon or clove or elsewhere. I do remember seeing some similar case by spigen too on amazon but haven't used it myself.

I was asking abt any other cases other than the official case with both s view and wireless charging built in.
The spigen one, if I am correct, has just the s view functions, not wireless charging built in. U need to get any of the receivers extra.

Top Liked Posts