OFFICIAL STOCK Firmware-update (Odin) thread Samsung GALAXY S7 SM-G930F

Search This thread

ThiesQ

May 6, 2018
NEE is included in the BTU CSC according to PhoneInfo along with CPW, DBT, ITV, KOR, XEF, XEO and XEU.

I installed it on my XEU Nougat and it works great. I can also make VoLTE and Wifi calls on O2 which I couldn't do without O2U firmware on Nougat.

So does it mean I can flash the BTU on my DBT phone, as the BTU CSC is the same for DBT?

Thanks for a reply in advance.

tharindunw

Jun 18, 2013
Galle
  • Love
Reactions: Matt_85

BOZG

Apr 15, 2011
Stockholm
NEE is included in the BTU CSC according to PhoneInfo along with CPW, DBT, ITV, KOR, XEF, XEO and XEU.

I installed it on my XEU Nougat and it works great. I can also make VoLTE and Wifi calls on O2 which I couldn't do without O2U firmware on Nougat.

NEE is included as a CSC in OXA but the actual NEE firmware is independent of OXA.

*Detection*

Dec 5, 2011
Durham
Does that mean, that I get DBT-Updates after I flashed BTU-Oreo (Home-CSC or normal CSC)???

You probably won't get OTA updates with the wrong CSC for the firmware, not sure, once DBT gets oreo flash it using HOME_CSC to keep data and receive OTA again

But as a rule, you always receive updates for the CSC you are running, it is the CSC that determines which OTA you get

Reactions: borg17a

zenunreirruop

Jan 18, 2014
Flash with Odin 3.13.1

S7 Flat Oreo BTU Firmware -G930FXXU2ERD5

Download From Google Drive
MD5: 48dd3949ca52df6a70c3556dbbab8a75

Here is Bootloader (BL) and Modem (CP) files for who don't want to download entire Firmware
Use ODIN (Not Flashable Zips)
Bootloader (BL)
Modem (CP)

Thank you for the firmware.
But be carefull, due to the "lz4" compression format of the files you MUST use odin 3.13.1 to flash on the phone. You can found it here :
guide-how-to-flash-crap-using-odin-s8-t3748571

Reactions: CyanideIII

Mittaa

Jan 18, 2009
Thank you for the firmware.
But be carefull, due to the "lz4" compression format of the files you MUST use odin 3.13.1 to flash on the phone. You can found it here :
guide-how-to-flash-crap-using-odin-s8-t3748571

Hi
Your link is pointing to a S8 thread dealing with S8 CRAP ROM divided into 4 pieces uisng LZ4 (AP, BL, CP and CSC).
We are in a S7 thread dealing with stock S7 firmware divided into 2 files (BL and CP)!
Could you (or someone else) PLS confirm that this S8 flashing guide actually have anything to do with this S7 thread?

zenunreirruop

Jan 18, 2014
Hi
Your link is pointing to a S8 thread dealing with S8 CRAP ROM divided into 4 pieces uisng LZ4 (AP, BL, CP and CSC).
We are in a S7 thread dealing with stock S7 firmware divided into 2 files (BL and CP)!
Could you (or someone else) PLS confirm that this S8 flashing guide actually have anything to do with this S7 thread?
As I explained in my first comment I had issues with "lz4" compression format of files with older version of Odin.
The link point to the thread where I find the solution, which point the right Odin version :
https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=75703449&postcount=276

Reactions: coto39

Jul84

May 17, 2011
I confirm we have to use Odin3_v3.13.1 to flash Oreo on the S7. I tried without and lost hours trying to make it work as it was stuck on "set partition".

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    In this thread, You can share the Mega-Links of new firmware's (OFFICIAL STOCK) for the Galaxy S7 (so: NO CUSTOM ROM's and/or ROOT-talk)...

How to flash firmware to your phone:

WARNING WARNING WARNING -> Before flashing, ACTIVATE PIN in "Secure startup" (You'll be asked for it AFTER flashing!)

nCcbKa.png
    FQoAUN.png

WARNING WARNING WARNING -> Before flashing, ACTIVATE PIN in "Secure startup" (You'll be asked for it AFTER flashing!)

hH9QtL.png

1. Extract (un-rar) the firmware file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin) ***
    2. Download Odin v3.11.1
    3. Extract Odin ZIP file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin)
    4. Open Odin v3.11.1
    5. Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
    6. Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
    7. Add the firmware files to their designated slots
    8. Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
    9. Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes

*** You can always find the LATEST firmware in msg #2

The main file, is made for the Netherlands (CSC=PHN).

If you have another CSC, i.e. SEB (Baltic):
    1. download the MAIN-file and extract AP BL & CP
    2. download the latest firmware for your country, and extract the HOME_CSC of your country
    3. Place the extracted files (including YOUR HOME_CSC in the designated slots of Odin)

With Odin v3.11.1, you DON'T HAVE TO ALTER the HOME_CSC anymore! (this was necessary in previous Odin v3.10.7 (that version couldn't handle with the "folder" in the HOME_CSC and Odin would "freeze!); this problem is SOLVED in v3.11.1!)
    Latest Firmware Netherlands - PHN

nCcbKa.png
    FQoAUN.png

yc2OrZ.png
    sLPMdX.jpg

This ROM is based on the the latest ROM for Netherlands (PHN) released 19 may 17.
    This is official Samsung ROM, so KNOX won't be triggered!

Note: after install of this ROM, you won't receive OTA-updates!

Your data will stay intact, but it's possible you get "com.android.****** has stopped" -> Then a Factory Reset is needed (in Recovery)!

What's new:
    * Android 7.0
    * May security patches (Samsung Android Security Updates)
    * Stability Improvements

Model SM-G930F
    Model name Galaxy S7
    Country Netherlands
    Version Android 7
    Changelist 11104523
    Build date Wed, 10 May 2017 11:06:47 +0000
    Security Patch Level 2017-05-01
    Product code PHN
    PDA G930FXXU1DQE7
    CSC G930FPHN1DQD1
    Download for install with Odin 3.12.3: MegaNZ

UN-ZIP the archive and place the files in the designated slots in Odin 3.12.3

This package contains the HOME_CSC of the Netherlands (PHN); if you want the HOME_CSC of your own country/region, download the latest firmware of your country/region and extract the HOME_CSC which you can use with the BL AP & CP of the main package!

Download From Google Drive
    MD5: 48dd3949ca52df6a70c3556dbbab8a75

Here is Bootloader (BL) and Modem (CP) files for who don't want to download entire Firmware
    Use ODIN (Not Flashable Zips)
    Bootloader (BL)
    Modem (CP)
    G930FXXU1DQAS (Netherlands - PHN)

0uBWOG.png
    RpKObv.png

This ROM is based on the the latest ROM for United Arab Emirates (XSG) released 24 jan 17, and made it compatible for the Netherlands (PHN).

Your data will stay intact, but it's possible you get "com.android.phone has stopped" -> Then a Factory Reset is needed (in Recovery)!

NOTE: If you are using this firmware with the latest Marshmallow-CSC of your region/country, it's possible 4G-calling (VoLTE) is NOT working!
    This will be solved when a Nougat-CSC for your region is available!

Note2: PHN-users (Netherlands UN-branded) -> I'm on the KPN-network and have NO problems with calling!
    Vodafone and/or Tele2-users could have problems with 4G-calling (VoLTE)

What's new:
    * Android 7.0
    * January security patches (Samsung Android Security Updates)
    * Stability Improvements

Model SM-G930F
    Model name Galaxy S7
    Country Netherlands
    Version Android 7
    Changelist 10273029
    Build date Mon, 16 Jan 2017 10:17:01 +0000
    Security Patch Level 2017-01-01
    Product code PHN
    PDA G930FXXU1DQAS
    CSC G930FPHN1BPK1

UN-RAR the archive and place the files in the designated slots in Odin 3.12.3

This package contains the HOME_CSC of the Netherlands (PHN); if you want the HOME_CSC of your own country/region, download the latest firmware of your country/region and extract the HOME_CSC which you can use with the BL AP & CP of the main package!
    G930FXXU1BPJ7 (Netherlands - PHN)

0uBWOG.png
    RpKObv.png

This ROM is based on the the latest ROM for India (INS) released 19 oct 16, and made it compatible for the Netherlands (PHN).

Your data will stay intact, but it's possible you get "com.android.phone has stopped" -> Then a Factory Reset is needed (in Recovery)!

What's new:
    * October security patches (Samsung Android Security Updates)
    * Stability Improvements

Model SM-G930F
    Model name Galaxy S7
    Country Netherlands
    Version Android 6.0.1
    Changelist 9113173
    Build date Fri, 7 Oct 2016 11:40:41 +0000
    Security Patch Level 2016-10-01
    Product code PHN
    PDA G930FXXU1BPJ7
    CSC G930FPHN1BPH3

UN-RAR the archive and place the files in the designated slots in Odin 3.12.3