Mumbai
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7TImVKwZ-NXX2FoaVphdVBFZzg/view?usp=sharing

Android Patch Level: September 2016
Build Date: 14th Spetember
Bugs fixed:
  • Theme customization crash
  • VoLTE fix
  • Improved Le Store

You need to flash SuperSU 2.78 zip (15 September build) from TeamSpain TWRP after completing initial setup wizard.
Install latest Google Play store apk to get access to Play store. (Google Play Services already installed)
Open Downloads app -> Tap Top right Settings and set Data Connection to No Limit.

Done. Rom is very smooth and stable. Battery life is yet to be checked. Chinese 17s has stunning battery life. Will compare with it later.

Last edited:

meangreenie

Mar 6, 2012
Running this now, can't see any visual difference from 17s but all is running good at first impression.

Testing to see if my notification problem with 17S is fixed now.. fingers crossed

yweel

Dec 3, 2009
May I know where's the official Rom from?
I try to check the CN official site for Change log but official webpage only have 017s version as latest version.
<http://bbs.le.com/zt/eui/le_max2.html>

shen1967

Sep 17, 2016
上海
This version is the version leaked version of the experience know very few people I saw in the QQ group was leaked out to share with the fans look to foreign
LCKLE6.jpg

7FFrNU.jpg

jZeS9c.jpg

Last edited:

sanke1

Apr 8, 2012
Mumbai
How do I flash this if I have twrp and not stock recovery.?
If you have TWRP, boot into your old ROM (Whichever you have currently installed) and copy the 19s update.zip file to the root of your SD Card.
Boot into TWRP recovery. Go to Wipe-> Advanced -> Wipe everything except internal storage This is important. Do not wipe internal storage.

Once the wipe is complete, go back to main menu of TWRP. Tap Install -> select the 19S file you copied and let it flash. First time during flashing, it might throw some Error 7. Go back and flash again without wiping anything and it will flash correctly.

Boot into system and make sure you Swipe to disable stock recovery. Complete initial setup wizard and install google play store APK from here. It is just regular apk install from file manager.

Download SuperSU2.78 from this link and flash it from TWRP recovery to get root access.

Comments about 19S ROM
Battery life is stunning. Standby time is also good. Great progress by EUI team. By the time this reaches perfection, another new phone would be out and we would be back to square 1.

Reactions: King Krued

Maminejomaa

Jul 31, 2016
ok I've just installed this and my twrp teamspain 5.8 is replaced by stock recovery plz post a link for the twrp you used
i need it asap

valy_cta

Feb 29, 2012
Constanta
My experience with this ROM is good, I've installed it today without losing any data. So far no any force close and all the apps are the same (some were deleted in 016 and they didn't appear again upon installation). The method I used to flash it is described below.
Considering that everyone on this forum is at least installing TWRP and rooting their Le Max 2, to install 019s (or any EUI stock) without losing data you might want to follow these steps:
1) In SuperSU go to Settings and press "Full unroot". Also there select to restore the stock boot image.
2) Reboot the system.
3) Reboot again but in TWRP this time.
4) In TWRP, press Reboot to system and when asked to disable TWRP with the stock recovery, press "Allow disable". The TWRP will be replaced with stock recovery, thus you don't need any stock recovery.img to come at this state (this is why I think TWRP by TeaMSpaiN is very good because it is asking always to restore or not).
5) Copy the EUI 019s to internal storage and rename it to update.zip.
6) Reboot in recovery and select Update, without selecting clear data.
7) Once updating is completed, download the SuperSU 2.78 and place it to internal storage.
8) Reboot in fastboot and connect your phone to the computer and install TWRP 5.8 TeaMSpaiN.
9) After installation, reboot in recovery by the following command: fastboot boot TWRP_5.8_TeaMSpaiN.img
10) Once in TWRP, install SuperSU 2.78, xposed framework and whatever you need and reboot.
In this way I managed to install it as an update from a rooted phone with TWRP to a newer system with root and TWRP and without losing any data.

First impressions:
- old theme selection is back, it's better
- Harassment filter in Phone Manager
- Notes on desktop have been fixed. Before when I pressed "Stick to desktop", only the first line was shown in the note, now the full text is displayed.
- In Camera the "VIDEO" and "PHOTO" texts are back
- Still waiting for English language in User Manual and System Update.
- Fingerprint is as good as with 017s.
Looks like the EUI has improved a lot, it's becoming more mature and feature rich. Hopefully our Le Max 2 phones will last to see the system even better.
Many thanks sanke1 for sharing the ROM with us.

Last edited:

Jayesh01

Mar 10, 2016
My experience with this ROM is good, I've installed it today without losing any data. So far no any force close and all the apps are the same (some were deleted in 016 and they didn't appear again upon installation). The method I used to flash it is described below.
Considering that everyone on this forum is at least installing TWRP and rooting their Le Max 2, to install 019s (or any EUI stock) without losing data you might want to follow these steps:
1) In SuperSU go to Settings and press "Full unroot". Also there select to restore the stock boot image.
2) Reboot the system.
3) Reboot again but in TWRP this time.
4) In TWRP, press Reboot to system and when asked to disable TWRP with the stock recovery, press "Allow disable". The TWRP will be replaced with stock recovery, thus you don't need any stock recovery.img to come at this state (this is why I think TWRP by TeaMSpaiN is very good because it is asking always to restore or not).
5) Copy the EUI 019s to internal storage and rename it to update.zip.
6) Reboot in recovery and select Update, without selecting clear data.
7) Once updating is completed, download the SuperSU 2.78 and place it to internal storage.
8) Reboot in fastboot and connect your phone to the computer and install TWRP 5.8 TeaMSpaiN.
9) After installation, reboot in recovery by the following command: fastboot boot TWRP_5.8_TeaMSpaiN.img
10) Once in TWRP, install SuperSU 2.78, xposed framework and whatever you need and reboot.
In this way I managed to install it as an update from a rooted phone with TWRP to a newer system with root and TWRP and without losing any data.

First impressions:
- old theme selection is back, it's better
- Harassment filter in Phone Manager
- Notes on desktop have been fixed. Before when I pressed "Stick to desktop", only the first line was shown in the note, now the full text is displayed.
- In Camera the "VIDEO" and "PHOTO" texts are back
- Still waiting for English language in User Manual and System Update.
- Fingerprint is as good as with 017s.
Looks like the EUI has improved a lot, it's becoming more mature and feature rich. Hopefully our Le Max 2 phones will last to see the system even better.
Many thanks sanke1 for sharing the ROM with us.
Is this rom is compatible for le 1s?????? Or not

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7TImVKwZ-NXX2FoaVphdVBFZzg/view?usp=sharing

Android Patch Level: September 2016
    Build Date: 14th Spetember
    Bugs fixed:
    • Theme customization crash
    • VoLTE fix
    • Improved Le Store

You need to flash SuperSU 2.78 zip (15 September build) from TeamSpain TWRP after completing initial setup wizard.
    Install latest Google Play store apk to get access to Play store. (Google Play Services already installed)
    Open Downloads app -> Tap Top right Settings and set Data Connection to No Limit.

Done. Rom is very smooth and stable. Battery life is yet to be checked. Chinese 17s has stunning battery life. Will compare with it later.
    How do I flash this if I have twrp and not stock recovery.?
    If you have TWRP, boot into your old ROM (Whichever you have currently installed) and copy the 19s update.zip file to the root of your SD Card.
    Boot into TWRP recovery. Go to Wipe-> Advanced -> Wipe everything except internal storage This is important. Do not wipe internal storage.

Once the wipe is complete, go back to main menu of TWRP. Tap Install -> select the 19S file you copied and let it flash. First time during flashing, it might throw some Error 7. Go back and flash again without wiping anything and it will flash correctly.

Boot into system and make sure you Swipe to disable stock recovery. Complete initial setup wizard and install google play store APK from here. It is just regular apk install from file manager.

Download SuperSU2.78 from this link and flash it from TWRP recovery to get root access.

Comments about 19S ROM
    Battery life is stunning. Standby time is also good. Great progress by EUI team. By the time this reaches perfection, another new phone would be out and we would be back to square 1.
    Does anybody know how to sign up for the beta?
    EUI itself is outdated. What's big different with 19s and 28s?!.. Both are based on Android M. The daily os is Android O. Small EUI's battery life was not good. Also I can't restore my data by using Titanium app on that rom. I'll give a chance Cuoco 28s. But what I want is good battery life and fast charging. Currently my SoT is 3h on my slim rom(1015). Also there are random stucks

Yes EUI itself being outdated is a problem, but why go even for an older version of an old thing? Hopefully we can get stable Android O. I heard good stuff about cuoco 28s. 1015 build of Slim? Did you try the last one?