[OFFICIAL] SuperiorOS Xcalibur [Android 11]

Royalfox

Jul 17, 2011
Guadalajara
Hey everyone! I just installed this rom and so far so good, am loving it!

Just one thing, I can't use the camera when I update the app. If I uninstall updates it's usable otherwise updated it won't open, just force closes. Any ideas?

Thanks again for the rom, it's lovely

Jayant_Deshmukh

Recognized Developer
May 14, 2017
Satara - Pune
Hey everyone! I just installed this rom and so far so good, am loving it!

Just one thing, I can't use the camera when I update the app. If I uninstall updates it's usable otherwise updated it won't open, just force closes. Any ideas?

Thanks again for the rom, it's lovely
I'm using the latest updated Google camera from the playstore...dunno what's your issue can you provide the logs? Anyone else facing this?? I never ever faced it

Royalfox

Jul 17, 2011
Guadalajara
I'm using the latest updated Google camera from the playstore...dunno what's your issue can you provide the logs? Anyone else facing this?? I never ever faced it
It's weird it has never happened to me either. I have attached logcat, in the meantime I can use the camera without the updates!

Edit: looks like I can't attach the text file on mobile I'll try pc in a few

@Jayant_Deshmukh somehow i can't attach the log.txt neither on mobile on pc so i uploaded on mediafire, hope its OK!

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Reactions: Jayant_Deshmukh

sognoone

Nov 8, 2014
when imtrying to flash the boot.img im getting this error
C:\adb>fastboot flash --slot all boot boot-05-02-2021.img
fastboot: unknown option -- slot
anyone help im sure its something dumb... lol

Edmontonchef

Nov 30, 2016
edmonton
when imtrying to flash the boot.img im getting this error
C:\adb>fastboot flash --slot all boot boot-05-02-2021.img
fastboot: unknown option -- slot
anyone help im sure its something dumb... lol
What I do is
Fastboot flash boot --slot all (boot.img)
Make sure you update to latest platform tools. If you use linux this works well, just drag and drop in terminal.

Selicular

Jan 16, 2021
Canada
Anyone able to get universal safety net fix working? Tried changing my devices fingerprint to a variety of googles devices and nothing sticks. Can't tell if it's the Rom or some of the tweaks I've made with gravity box

1maaax

Mar 5, 2021
I use google keep to set reminders, and on the lock screen this rom shows me old reminders that I have deleted a while ago from even as far as a year ago. i have only seen this bug in this rom.

android_dan

Feb 17, 2015
A couple quick questions. Reading it seems to be, but I'll ask, is this rom stable for a DD? What camera does it use? Weather with the camera installed, or gcam, or Google camera from the play store, can I get as good of pictures as stock? Thanks

Jayant_Deshmukh

Recognized Developer
May 14, 2017
Satara - Pune
A couple quick questions. Reading it seems to be, but I'll ask, is this rom stable for a DD? What camera does it use? Weather with the camera installed, or gcam, or Google camera from the play store, can I get as good of pictures as stock? Thanks
The rom is stable been using since 3 months everything similar to stock. It has google camera and everything as of stock! Lastly it's your choice!

android_dan

Feb 17, 2015
Ignore it and boot system
I get the error on my computer. It's not sending the zip to the phone. This solved the problem.

Last edited:

android_dan

Feb 17, 2015
IDK if you do feature requests but I have one. Please allow for that stupid lock icon on the lock screen to be hidden. And the buttons on the 3 button navigation are backwards to any other phone I've ever used. And when you set clock to center it is off by quite a bit.

Besides that good job. Rom seems solid as a rock.

Last edited: