[OFFICIAL] [Ten] Lineage 17.1

Search This thread

louster35

Aug 28, 2012
About battery drain, try to use AccuBattery app to see your real battery health and how much u have screen on and screen off battery drain. Is your battery OEM one or Lehehe? Much battery sold on Aliexpress are fake, max 2000 mah real capacity.

Gallery lag happens on other roms also. I am using superioros q and that lag is gone. On msm xtended there was lag also, didnt matter which gallery app...

Well I installed AccuBattery and it appears I've been swindled... Accubattery estimates that the real capacity of the battery is 2155 mAh. So much for buying a new battery... Damn.

Well it's good news for the rom at least!

vuckovic_stefan

Apr 15, 2015
Niš
Well I installed AccuBattery and it appears I've been swindled... Accubattery estimates that the real capacity of the battery is 2155 mAh. So much for buying a new battery... Damn.

Well it's good news for the rom at least!
I'm sorry to hear that. Many people had that problem with AliExpress batteries. Fake fake fake...

If u can order Lehehe it is the best one

It can be bought on Alibaba

Eden blizzard

Nov 12, 2013
Yeah, seems a lil weird. If I was a conspiracy theorist I'd guess it has something to do with the (https://www.digit.in/news/mobile-ph...ection-incognito-mode-controversy-53957.html) Xiaomi’s private browsing data collection which has potentially shocked everyone.

Now, I'm guessing everyone is looking at how they did it and is it still possible to be done on all android devices after all, it's about permissions.

One of the changes for the next build is " Fix WebView vulnerability by disallowing file access android_frameworks_base" (https://download.lineageos.org/z2_plus/changes/)

Also, in the past few days Firefox updated their browser on most platforms and javascript libraries were updated in linux distros (at least Debian).

"They" found some vulnerability and rather than publicize it and give folks a chance to exploit it, they are ramping up and fixing it first, I think.

Then again it could all just be normal, and they're waiting for the May security patch before they release the next build.
Thanks for this very important information. So what should we do as i'm on 29 april build should i revert back to 23rd april build or should i wait for the next update?

mellowmaniak

Mar 25, 2018
Anyone has any idea why all the latest updates from 24th april were removed? Its showing lastest one is 23 april build.
Yeah, seems a lil weird. If I was a conspiracy theorist I'd guess it has something to do with the (https://www.digit.in/news/mobile-ph...lection-incognito-mode-controversy-53957.html) Xiaomi’s private browsing data collection which has potentially shocked everyone...
Then again it could all just be normal, and they're waiting for the May security patch before they release the next build.
Or it is somehow related to a recent hacker attack on LOS servers :confused:
You can find a lot of news about it on the web

Reactions: redchilis

Reni10

Jul 30, 2012
Parental Controls do not work in this Rom.

It will not allow you to set them up and will continue to go around in a loop so this is something that needs to be looked into.

linuxnoobbbb

Feb 25, 2012
I tried a cryptocurrency wallet called "BRD". Its initialization failed with a message complaining that "unable to create wallet" - with the help of googling (another xda member reported similar problem of LOS 17.1 for other device), I found that it's actually a problem about the fingerprint sensor, since the wallet creation turned out to be successful if I chose "password" instead of fingerprint.
I saw "keymaster_worker: getAuthToken failed" in the logcat.

related: https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=82532199&postcount=663

Also, it's funny that the fingerprint authentication of BRD works without any problem after completing the wallet creation steps.

After deleting & re-adding the fingerprint, this problem has disappeared. This is probably caused by my improper operation to imitate a clean install by moving all files in the /data partition into a subdirectory.

Last edited:

Dark0ne_

May 1, 2018
The speaker phone mode dont capture any sound on microfone, someone can help me?

Update: I even cant send audios on Whatsapp, Telegram or Signal... :/
You need to forbid google app to use mic. And Google assistant. The it will

Sent from my Z2 Plus using Tapatalk

suryavan

May 31, 2020
I have found some problem plz solve it.
1. On the lock screen, if you pull down the quick menu settings and turn off the display, after you turn on the display the quick menu settings is already pulled down. I also noticed that this only happens when the ambient display is turned off.
2. Force override dark mode in the devloper setting doesn't work properly. After every reboot this setting always get turned off.

linuxnoobbbb

Feb 25, 2012
Have anyone noticed SaftyNet? Since LOS17.1 it's not passing on my Z2 (that's saying, it used to pass on LOS 16), even without any modification like Magisk, EdXposed etc. For me it's not an issue because I don't use Netflix/Google Pay etc, I just ask this out of curiosity.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I reported the issue successfully but did not hear from them yet.

Its issue associated with the app for sure. Coz I tried switching with the different ROMs but it didn't work. When I use instagram lite on the same ROM it works fine.
    I guess the only way out would be putting up 1star review on the play store app page describing the reason!!
    2okPze5.png

Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

Bugs :
    • You tell me

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build
    • Reboot

Downloads :

Notes :
    • Only Clean Installation Please
    • Bug Report Without logs means nothing

Reporting Bugs :
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you installed Xposed or weird magisk modules
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)

Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Sources :

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 17.1 for z2_plus, ROM for the Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus)

Contributors
    DD3Boh, Kubersharma, dmd79
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: ZUI 3.5 bootloader
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2020-01-14
    Last Updated 2020-04-02
    Reserved

Unofficial builds deleted on April 2nd 2020
    Hey guys, despite me being inactive (as usual) with unofficial builds releases, lineage-17.1 official builds are finally here :D

If you want to dirty flash from 17.1 unofficial builds, that can be done migrating keys with a guide located here

Dirty flash from lineage-16.0 is supported but of course needs gapps to be reflashed.

All useful links are in the first post as usual, enjoy and stay safe!
    Huge thanks to the developer, very exciting to have Android 10 up and running on my device, with encryption in place! :)

PS: I couldn't get the beta version of Open GApps to flash in TWRP - It complained about a missing file in the ROM - I didn't make a note of what it said but I tried BitGApps instead and that worked fine: https://bitgapps.cf/arm64/Q/

The 20200115 gapps beta build was the problem. The next beta gapps should have it fixed.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone