• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[OFFICIAL] [Ten] Lineage 17.1

Search This thread

ssaurav333

Sep 5, 2015
how to install updates? i use twrp and magisk for upi payments.... so do i need to flash rom, gapps, magisk everytime an update comes? or is there any other way?

blueman24

Apr 28, 2013
Hello everyone.
I was planning to install lineage os but it's been a while since I last flashed a rom and don't remember all the treble/ non treble thing. The install instructions don't mention any of this, am I missing something? I am currently running the last official pixel experience Android 10 build.
Also, what's up with the lineage recovery? Is it required and/ or have any benefits over twrp?

selvarajrajkanna

Jun 11, 2015
Kovai
Hello everyone.
I was planning to install lineage os but it's been a while since I last flashed a rom and don't remember all the treble/ non treble thing. The install instructions don't mention any of this, am I missing something? I am currently running the last official pixel experience Android 10 build.
Also, what's up with the lineage recovery? Is it required and/ or have any benefits over twrp?

First install latest twrp and install latest lineage, if everything works then you don't have to worry about treble stuff.
If problem occur on installation qfil latest zui and then install twrp and lineage, it will work now

Reactions: blueman24

mcalistri

Jul 13, 2012
Rio de Janeiro
Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus)
Good night all.

I know that the dev here is one of the most recognized among ZukZ2 Android then I am confident that this ROM is very good.

Also I know that we should not ask for comparing one ROM with another but in this case I would limit my question just on the energy savings management difference if anybody has experienced it, between this ROM and the one I'm using now, which is AEX 7.2.

It is most likely that it is not matter of the ROM regarding battery duration which is more related to the Kernel I believe, but I would like to ask you anyway.

Thanks.

Reactions: niyonsv

Eden blizzard

Nov 12, 2013
Hey guys, i flashed the second jun build but after flashing my system updater option under system settings vanished. Does anybody has any clue about this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200611-203238_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20200611-203238_Settings.png
    94.6 KB · Views: 489

ssaurav333

Sep 5, 2015
a simple option of sound profile (ringer, vibration, silent) in notification panel is needed, also turning on DND does not mute whatspp in-app message sound

vuckovic_stefan

Apr 15, 2015
Niš
Good night all.

I know that the dev here is one of the most recognized among ZukZ2 Android then I am confident that this ROM is very good.

Also I know that we should not ask for comparing one ROM with another but in this case I would limit my question just on the energy savings management difference if anybody has experienced it, between this ROM and the one I'm using now, which is AEX 7.2.

It is most likely that it is not matter of the ROM regarding battery duration which is more related to the Kernel I believe, but I would like to ask you anyway.

Thanks.

Mate u need new battery. I replaced it (lehehe) and I'm getting again great sot...
Lineage is not packed with many features so it is battery efficient.
ROMs packed with many options in settings will drain more battery.

mcalistri

Jul 13, 2012
Rio de Janeiro
Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus)
Mate u need new battery. I replaced it (lehehe) and I'm getting again great sot...
Lineage is not packed with many features so it is battery efficient.
ROMs packed with many options in settings will drain more battery.

Thanks buddy for your attention, I'm Italian but I am living in Brazil since 2007 and unluckily here the batteries from China arrrive after very long time, beside this the Lehehe bl268 is not anymore available, then I hadn't any options other than purchase a low quality replacement battery unit.

Are you running LOS or AEX now?

Regards,

vuckovic_stefan

Apr 15, 2015
Niš
Thanks buddy for your attention, I'm Italian but I am living in Brazil since 2007 and unluckily here the batteries from China arrrive after very long time, beside this the Lehehe bl268 is not anymore available, then I hadn't any options other than purchase a low quality replacement battery unit.

Are you running LOS or AEX now?

Regards,

Mate u can order from Alibaba, i checked, its available. What battery did u buy? There is also some HSABAT one on Aliexpress but its not good as Lehehe.
Lehehe is same as original in terms of quality.
Im on other rom mate, maybe its not ok to write here...

bhushan2k

Sep 15, 2012
Mumbai
Friends watch how to install android 11 on our lenovo zuk z 2 plus watch this video
Friends it has some bugs
Stop posting this in every thread. Besides, that build has bugs as well as no supportive gapps as it is beta build so nobody gonna use it as a daily driver except for a moment to see how things look. Also no gapps. U could have posted in guide section.

mcalistri

Jul 13, 2012
Rio de Janeiro
Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus)
Mate u can order from Alibaba, i checked, its available. What battery did u buy? There is also some HSABAT one on Aliexpress but its not good as Lehehe.
Lehehe is same as original in terms of quality.
Im on other rom mate, maybe its not ok to write here...

The problem is that if I order the battery from Alibaba today to be optimist it will take 2 months to arrive and be delivered at my home address because the imported products from China come to Brazil by ship, not by air freight and local mail service is very delayed due Covid19.

The battery I bought is like this in the picture and I bought from a local guy who hade three of these available.

Regards,

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200612-131300817.jpg
    Screenshot_20200612-131300817.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 247
Reactions: vuckovic_stefan

vuckovic_stefan

Apr 15, 2015
Niš
The problem is that if I order the battery from Alibaba today to be optimist it will take 2 months to arrive and be delivered at my home address because the imported products from China come to Brazil by ship, not by air freight and local mail service is very delayed due Covid19.

The battery I bought is like this in the picture and I bought from a local guy who hade three of these available.

Regards,

Yes mate, that is the truth. I was waiting 2 months for the battery. But it worth it, now phone is like new. I guess your best bet would be to order and when it arrives u can swap it and have your ZUK work like new one. I was thinking to buy new device but now i will use this one for at least a year because it fulfils mu needs 100%. And I dont like new/big phones....

Did u switch to Lineage 17.1?

mcalistri

Jul 13, 2012
Rio de Janeiro
Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus)
Yes mate, that is the truth. I was waiting 2 months for the battery. But it worth it, now phone is like new. I guess your best bet would be to order and when it arrives u can swap it and have your ZUK work like new one. I was thinking to buy new device but now i will use this one for at least a year because it fulfils mu needs 100%. And I dont like new/big phones....

Did u switch to Lineage 17.1?

Alibaba is a different site than AliExpress?
Asking because on the latter I've not found Lehehe.

I'm still using AEX 7.3, I was guessing to rollback on AEX 6.7 just for battery duration improvement but then I have received several confirmation which demonstrate that the issue is not due Android and ROM version but due my new battery bad quality.

Regards,

d3vyarth

Jul 10, 2014
Alibaba is a different site than AliExpress?
Asking because on the latter I've not found Lehehe.

I'm still using AEX 7.3, I was guessing to rollback on AEX 6.7 just for battery duration improvement but then I have received several confirmation which demonstrate that the issue is not due Android and ROM version but due my new battery bad quality.

Regards,
Alibaba is business to business platform and have minimum order constraint, but AliExpress is has no such constraint.

Reactions: mcalistri

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

Bugs :
    • You tell me

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build
    • Reboot

Downloads :

Notes :
    • Only Clean Installation Please
    • Bug Report Without logs means nothing

Reporting Bugs :
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you installed Xposed or weird magisk modules
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)

Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Sources :

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 17.1 for z2_plus, ROM for the Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus)

Contributors
    DD3Boh, Kubersharma, dmd79
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: ZUI 3.5 bootloader
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2020-01-14
    Last Updated 2020-04-02
    Reserved

Unofficial builds deleted on April 2nd 2020
    Hey guys, despite me being inactive (as usual) with unofficial builds releases, lineage-17.1 official builds are finally here :D

If you want to dirty flash from 17.1 unofficial builds, that can be done migrating keys with a guide located here

Dirty flash from lineage-16.0 is supported but of course needs gapps to be reflashed.

All useful links are in the first post as usual, enjoy and stay safe!
    Huge thanks to the developer, very exciting to have Android 10 up and running on my device, with encryption in place! :)

PS: I couldn't get the beta version of Open GApps to flash in TWRP - It complained about a missing file in the ROM - I didn't make a note of what it said but I tried BitGApps instead and that worked fine: https://bitgapps.cf/arm64/Q/

The 20200115 gapps beta build was the problem. The next beta gapps should have it fixed.