Search This thread

Namaless

Feb 1, 2011
Roma
forum.xda-developers.com

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience 10 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 [lavender]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Fingerprint reader
Lights
Sound / vibration

Known issues
PE Lavender Issue Tracker

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
Download Public Releases from Pixel Experience website

Donate
Liked our work? Give us anything

Translation
Help with Pixel Experience translation

Stay tuned
Pixel Experience Official Channel
Pixel Experience Official Blog

Hi we would like to hire a private server to create builds faster so that we can make corrections faster, but we would like to know if anyone would want / could contribute monthly to the rental of the server, these are the prices we managed to make us do only for us (they are really cheap) but currently we are the only financiers for which based on the recurring donations we can regulate ourselves on which server to take. At the moment we are the official maintainers of PixelExperience for Redmi Note 7 and we are constantly working to solve the small problems that have remained to be corrected, but that require more development. The quality of our work is ensured by the results we demonstrate every day in our official global Telegram channel (https://t.me/PixelExperienceLavenderGlobal) by not adding code if not necessary, analyzing every possible addition to obtain a ROM (and a device tree) usable by the entire developer community. We are developing a site where every useful information will be included and each donor will obviously be thanked publicly. We thank all those who believe in this project and will want to support us. You can send a donation here: https://www.paypal.me/nunocodex. Thanks a lot.​

PixelExperience Lavender GLOBAL Support
PixelExperience Lavender ITALIAN Support

Lavender Contributors:

At moment the Lavender OpenSource Community working with these projects:

XDA:DevDB Information
PixelExperience, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7

Contributors
Namaless, Lavender Community
Source Code: https://github.com/PixelExperience-Devices

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
Based On: AOSP/LineageOS

Version Information
Stable Release Date: 2019-11-27

Created 2019-10-17
Last Updated 2019-11-27

Namaless

Feb 1, 2011
Roma
forum.xda-developers.com
FAQ

FAQ-1
Problem: When i going to Recovery is ask to insert a password/pin code but I don't have it.
Solution: With Android ten the encryption system changed, you need to have the latest Orange Fox Recovery (atm 10.0.2), make backup of data partition, format data partition, then restore it.

FAQ-2
Problem: Wifi speed is pretty lower
Solution: That problem is a kernel issue, atm only Oniichan 4.1 and Yuki kernel have a full speed wifi but I can't build it from sources (required by PE).

FAQ-3
Problem: I write the bug here (on XDA) but NunoCodex don't reply to me.
Solution: Sorry but I can manage here the support, come to this Telegram group https://t.me/PixelExperienceLavenderGlobal for chatting, for bug report follow the GitHub Issue Tracker here: https://github.com/PixelExperience-Lavender/xiaomi_lavender_builds/issues

FAQ-4
Problem: I can't install the rom
Solution: After our device take OFFICIAL Stable version all zip are signed, check our blog post here https://blog.pixelexperience.org/2019/11/november-review-android-10-and-revamped-downloads/

FAQ-5
Problem: I can't find Pixel Experience 10 Plus
Solution: They confirmed that start development with new year

FAQ-6
Problem: I can't see on status bar the LTE+ icon
Solution: That happen with a issue with Android ten, they fixed and released on next update

I still update this post when need. Thanks to everyone help me with support.

Last edited:

Namaless

Feb 1, 2011
Roma
forum.xda-developers.com
Thanks for the ROM btw!

Can someone explain how to install this if coming from another pie ROM (pe plus Android 9).

Also we need Orange Fox Recovery right?

You need the latest version of Orange Fox Recovery for any Android ten rom and you need to install with clean flash, so format data, wipe dalvik and cache, thats it

Konoka2510

Mar 15, 2019
Hello, I have a problem with the rom, my messages are sent with a certain delay and duplicate, sometimes it just does not send at all, I already tried to play with the settings and put LTE or other but it's dont resolve the problem.

I would also like to know if it is possible to have the option "Live Display" using a patch to another because my RN7 has the Tianma screen and suffers Screen Ghost.

Sorry for my bad english and thanks for help.

nimbold

Oct 3, 2011
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
Coming from MIUI 10.3.10, I gotta say this ROM is perfect!
All the things I use works. GCam is working (slomo included) and proximity sensor is working without any hack.
The UI transition is smooth and boy, Android 10 is so good!
As there's no bug, I think it's time to ditch MIUI :)
Thanks dev.

eraycetin

Jan 24, 2014
I allready got used to Android 10 so i can't think about going back to Pie. Great rom.

When playing music, there is no option on the lock screen to play pause or skip. Is it possible to add that feature in the future updates?

serdaduGG

Oct 16, 2019
Probolinggo
All the things I use works. GCam is working (slomo included) and proximity sensor is working without any hack.
Thanks dev.

what about GCam astrophotography mode? it's working too on GCam v7.1?

nimbold

Oct 3, 2011
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
what about GCam astrophotography mode? it's working too on GCam v7.1?
Didn't know there astrophotography in 7.1! I'm using 7.0.xx version. Let me test and will let you know.

Update: seems like it should work on any version above 7 with the right settings. I changed the lines in developer settings and sticker the phone to the wall to capture in night mode but seems like it won't trigger astrophotography mode.
Did it work in other ROMs you tested?

Last edited:

nazfalas

Mar 23, 2010
Thanks dev.

How is the proximity sensor in calls?

Arnd67

Jan 9, 2019
It's really one of the best roms I've ever had on the phone. It just works well and the Accu runtime is sensational for me.
Thank you for the great work and a small contribution is sent via Paypal to you.

Thx a lot.
Arnd / Netzjunkey

Last edited:

nimbold

Oct 3, 2011
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience 10 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 [lavender]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    PE Lavender Issue Tracker

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download Public Releases from Pixel Experience website

Donate
    Liked our work? Give us anything

Translation
    Help with Pixel Experience translation

Stay tuned
    Pixel Experience Official Channel
    Pixel Experience Official Blog

Hi we would like to hire a private server to create builds faster so that we can make corrections faster, but we would like to know if anyone would want / could contribute monthly to the rental of the server, these are the prices we managed to make us do only for us (they are really cheap) but currently we are the only financiers for which based on the recurring donations we can regulate ourselves on which server to take. At the moment we are the official maintainers of PixelExperience for Redmi Note 7 and we are constantly working to solve the small problems that have remained to be corrected, but that require more development. The quality of our work is ensured by the results we demonstrate every day in our official global Telegram channel (https://t.me/PixelExperienceLavenderGlobal) by not adding code if not necessary, analyzing every possible addition to obtain a ROM (and a device tree) usable by the entire developer community. We are developing a site where every useful information will be included and each donor will obviously be thanked publicly. We thank all those who believe in this project and will want to support us. You can send a donation here: https://www.paypal.me/nunocodex. Thanks a lot.​

PixelExperience Lavender GLOBAL Support
    PixelExperience Lavender ITALIAN Support

Lavender Contributors:

At moment the Lavender OpenSource Community working with these projects:

XDA:DevDB Information
    PixelExperience, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7

Contributors
    Namaless, Lavender Community
    Source Code: https://github.com/PixelExperience-Devices

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    Based On: AOSP/LineageOS

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2019-11-27

Created 2019-10-17
    Last Updated 2019-11-27
    Changelog
    - Upgrade stock kernel to kjjjnob Minimal
    - Patch stock kernel with SafetyNet
    - Upgrade Power HAL to 1.2
    - FIX: set SELINUX_IGNORE_NEVERALLOWS
    - FIX: aptx bt
    - Updated ROM sources (r13 nov patches)
    - Added pixel 4 wallpapers
    - Use audio effects AOSP
    - FIX: default ringtones

Bugs:
    - SafetyNet fix next week
    - Widewine need more check

Download: https://download.pixelexperience.org/lavender
    Thanks to everyone post here but after 2 days i give 3 pages to read probably no one read our FAQ: https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=80574111&postcount=2

Btw I give a news, after the great work of Sebastian (kjjjnob), Amulyax and Rama, ill start to working on the same device tree so we can share the changes and make the lavender much better.

The next OFFICIAL build come with they changes and my adapt to my rom.

At moment the lavender OS community working with this projects:
    - Kjjjnob: Minimal ROM
    - Amulyax: AOSIP ROM
    - Rama: Lineage ROM (currently busy)
    - NunoCodex: PixelExperience ROM

Thanks again to the great work of all of this developers (im not a android dev but ill try my best everytime xD)
    New Official Release on the Website:

Changelog:
    • Update Safetynet patch
    • Fix incall audio with cable headphone
    I can't reply to all but publishing here the next official update changelog:
    • Probably fix all issue with mic and headphones (need more ppl to testing)
    • Update wifi hostapd from source
    • Change default dpi to 409 (follow the hardware dpi)
    • Add changes for try fix FM radio audio (need more ppl to testing)

That update come tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks to all ppl following my projects.