#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about doing this to your device * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
Team Win Recovery Project or TWRP for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. We started from the ground up by taking AOSP recovery and loading it with the standard recovery options, then added a lot of our own features. It's a fully touch-driven user interface, with no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML-driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.
Touchscreen driven with real buttons and drag-to-scroll
XML-based GUI that allows full customization of the layout true theming!
Settings are saved to the sdcard and persist through reboots
Ability to choose which partitions to back up and which to restore
Ability to choose to compress backups now with pigz (multi-core processor support for faster compression times)
Easy selection of internal/external storage
In addition to the above new features, TWRP features a scripting engine that allows an app to send commands to the recovery for the recovery to perform during startup. We call this scripting engine OpenRecoveryScript. This engine will be put to use immediately in the GooManager app. GooManager will be able to install recoveries automatically for most supported devices. The app will also let you choose to install multiple zips from within Android, wipe, and run a backup.
We are looking for other talented developers, themers, and device maintainers if they are interested in helping with a free, open-source project.
GitHub - https://github.com/TeamWin/android_bootable_recovery
Gerrit Instance - http://gerrit.twrp.me
If you have made your own TWRP build for an unsupported device, please let us know. We might add your build to the list of unofficial builds. Bear in mind that we are working hard to add more devices and we may add your device to our official build list later.
This is for OFFICIAL and BETA builds of TWRP for the Lenovo Z6 Pro
Disclaimer:Team Win strives to provide a quality product. However, it is your decision to install our software on your device. Team Win takes no ...
This is for my unofficial test builds of TWRP for the Lenovo Z6 Pro (zippo)
Platform Tools (adb/fastboot):
Installation the official way:
Please visit the TWRP website and follow the instructions which are found here
Installation with locked bootloader:
To preserve locked bootloader? Download the locked bootloader TWRP zip and extract it and follow the QFIL instructions inside it
Package twrp-locked-bootloader - twrp-for-zippo #osdn
For the TEST builds of TWRP? Please let me know if this works. If so? I will submit it to Gerrit for official updates.
- Have an available microSD Card or USB OTG drive
- Backup boot, dtbo, system image, vendor image and data (optionally any other partitions you want a backup of) to your external storage device of choice
- Once you wish to restore? Reboot to TWRP and format data (Wipe > "format data" button > type yes > keyboard checkbox)
- Reboot to TWRP
- Restore boot, dtbo, system image and vendor image
- Reboot to system
- Once it boots to the system without issues? Do not set any lockscreen security and reboot to TWRP
- Restore data
- Reboot to system
- After it finishes boot? Your data and ROM will be restored but sometimes the UI might be incorrect, so reboot to the system again
- bigbiff for helping me get setup on on gerrit.twrp.me for official status and updating official TWRP for the Le Max 2
- the zippo community who tested my builds of TWRP
- mauronofrio : He was the one who got TWRP for zippo working in the first place, so very special thanks to him!
- lucchetto (Zhenxiang Chen) : For getting custom ROMs with a source-built kernel working on zippo. None of this would be possible without him
- Einar Gednochsson : For getting the crowdfunding campaign for my zippo underway and seeing it through to completion and getting the zippo shipped to me