#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about doing this to your device * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
This is for OFFICIAL and BETA builds of TWRP for the Lenovo Z6 Pro
Disclaimer:Team Win strives to provide a quality product. However, it is your decision to install our software on your device. Team Win takes no ...
This is for my unofficial test builds of TWRP for the Lenovo Z6 Pro (zippo)
Platform Tools (adb/fastboot):
Installation the official way:
Please visit the TWRP website and follow the instructions which are found here
Installation with locked bootloader:
To preserve locked bootloader? Download the locked bootloader TWRP zip and extract it and follow the QFIL instructions inside it
Package twrp-locked-bootloader - twrp-for-zippo #osdn
For the TEST builds of TWRP? Please let me know if this works. If so? I will submit it to Gerrit for official updates.
- bigbiff for helping me get setup on on gerrit.twrp.me for official status and updating official TWRP for the Le Max 2
- the zippo community who tested my builds of TWRP
- mauronofrio : He was the one who got TWRP for zippo working in the first place, so very special thanks to him!
- lucchetto (Zhenxiang Chen) : For getting custom ROMs with a source-built kernel working on zippo. None of this would be possible without him
- Einar Gednochsson : For getting the crowdfunding campaign for my zippo underway and seeing it through to completion and getting the zippo shipped to me