• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Official Thank You Thread for CYANOGEN !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

IOmega666

Apr 26, 2009
Dunno why its official xD but c'mon lets give cyanogen a big applause, some hurras xd and SOME RLY THANKFUL GREETMENTS

Thank you for all Cyanogen !!

xidominicanoix

Oct 9, 2006
FL
did this really need a thread? i mean he knows how much support he has behind him but does every single individual feel the need to go and start their own thread about either: thanking cyan, how to solve the problem, or how google can go F themselves ... kinda ridiculous dontcha think? ... not just picking on you but this is a general rant ;)

But yes thank you Cyanogen for the greatness that is YOU :D

yourtravelboy

May 25, 2009
California
Thanks Cyanogen

Reading about your work was what made me buy a G1 in the first place. Android would suck if it wasn't for you and the other Dev's. I will continue to enjoy my G1 for now. I wish you the best sir. Thanks again!

IOmega666

Apr 26, 2009
did this really need a thread? i mean he knows how much support he has behind him but does every single individual feel the need to go and start their own thread about either: thanking cyan, how to solve the problem, or how google can go F themselves ... kinda ridiculous dontcha think? ... not just picking on you but this is a general rant ;)

But yes thank you Cyanogen for the greatness that is YOU :D

se que no es conmigo xD pero como todos eran threads de ooh google vs cyanogen, que se puede hacer para que sea legal, y demas cosas, era mejor dejarnos de joder y hacer un thread para darle las gracias realmente :p

now english way, know that you're not picking on me, but the others threads were all, cyanogen vs google, what can we do to make it legal, and that stuff, so its better the quit bitchin' it up and make a thread to really thank him .

PsychoKilla666

Jul 5, 2009
Cyanogen is great, although I have never used his Roms since I need certain features, I am aware that it is by far the fastest and smoothest Rom out there, not to mention his amazing work on recovery

I hope he does not let this deter him, google should release an app for syncing contacts and downloading market apps for the pc, especially for custom android devs, such as this case

if they don't, o well, there are plenty of pirates who dont care

Google loses either way

oshizzle1991

Aug 1, 2009
Vancouver WA
cyanogen, you are the reason my confidence went up 100 percent, not because i use Old Spice Swagger and their colognes.

jk but man, you are the king of developers. everyone on this forum owes you something in a small way. people use your roms as judges for others.

"hows the madaco compared to the newest cy build?"

idk how many people realize what effect you have had on this small community, but it is felt on each new thread and on each new rom or each new theme.

you will win this fight!

ALL HAIL CYANOGEN!!

AndroidFiend

Jul 5, 2009
New Jersey
at first there was jesusfreke now there was cyanogen...two of the best devs gone but atleast cyan & JF are still contributing to the android community

thanks cyanogen for giving us that cupcake and donuty goodness :)

tazz9690

May 9, 2009
South Windsor
Cyanogen, I have been a fan of your work since I first rooted my G1 and stayed faithful to your work when I bought my MT3G. This whole Google thing sucks, but I know that you won't let it keep you down. You will come back with your head held high and stronger than ever and when you do, you will be the talk of the town just like always. We are all supporting you, whether we use your ROM or not. Now that shows just how big of an impact you have had on the Android Community. I just want to say thanks for all that you have done for us. Your legacy lives on!

4treyu

Feb 9, 2009
Thank you Cyanogen for your amazing and invaluable contribution to the android community and to us users. I'm staying with CM v4.0.4 which has been super stable and provides me with everything I need and more from a smartphone.

Status
Not open for further replies.