[OFFICIAL][TOOL][WINDOWS] ADB, Fastboot and Drivers - 15 seconds ADB Installer v1.4.3

Search This thread

jcsww

I have installed the slim rom in my amalogic S905x4. I have successfull installed the new frimware through the amlogic burning tool. Bu i cant able to unload the bootloader. I have install the adb and adb fastboot. Commads are working in pc. But adb did not find any device. I also when i put the usb in the pc there is no sound. Can some one suggest me the some method.
Do you have USB Debugging enabled in Developer Options? Have you allowed the device by tapping the prompt to on the device to be connected to by ADB?

Robo909

Sep 7, 2007
What happens when you run the command, ADB shell, from the Command Prompt from the folder you have ADB installed to?
I able to update the box with slimrom via amalogic burning tool. I enable oem unlock, USB debugging in my device. And I am using USB2 to connect with the pc. I also say android device in my pC. When I run the comand adb devices. I did not see devices. Then i turn off the pc and andorid box. And turn on again. Now when i connect the box with the pc there is no device. I tried so many tried to install amalogic driver. But some times i shows android and some time world cup.

zpower

Hello, i fix original script and update adb, fastboot and usb driver to last ones.
If you want to use it.
Credits maintained.

Code:
24/02/2023
Update to last adb and fastboot

1672770988931.png

1672771232238.png

Attachments

• adb-setup-1.4.5.zip
    12.4 MB · Views: 4,463
Last edited:

amomp3

Joy28

Jan 21, 2023
Where is adb/fastboot directory? In my pc I mean I'm supposed to save omg file in that directory I cant find it

Wolfcity

Recognized Contributor
Where is adb/fastboot directory? In my pc I mean I'm supposed to save omg file in that directory I cant find it
I think you want to use the actual files of @zpower five posts above yours: https://xdaforums.com/t/official-to...ds-adb-installer-v1-4-3.2588979/post-87942097
If it's the portable package (without.exe ending) you have to create the directory by yourself ( best is in the root of your system partition like C:\ Adb+Fastboot). The installer should give you the option to create/choose one, the same place would be perfect.
But there should be an install.bat inside the zip to give you more information.

Last edited:

zpower

I think you want to use the actual files of @zpower five posts above yours: https://xdaforums.com/t/official-to...ds-adb-installer-v1-4-3.2588979/post-87942097
If it's the portable package (without.exe ending) you have to create the directory by yourself ( best is in the root of your system partition like C:\ Adb+Fastboot). The installer should give you the option to create/choose one, the same place would be perfect.
But there should be an install.bat inside the zip to give you more information.
It's not portable. It's only pack and unpack script for users see what happens inside exe.

Both create c:\adb and put adb and fastboot in absolute path so you can "call" anywhere like the original script.

I only update versions and make it work again.

Wolfcity

Recognized Contributor
It's not portable. It's only pack and unpack script for users see what happens inside exe.

Both create c:\adb and put adb and fastboot in absolute path so you can "call" anywhere like the original script.

I only update versions and make it work again.
And that's great. Thx for your explanation, I didn't t had a look inside your files.

Last edited:

Joy28

Jan 21, 2023
I dont understand 😒 I have to save a img file in a directory called adb/fastboot in order for a command to recognize it... can some one walk me through this? Please

Wolfcity

Recognized Contributor
I dont understand 😒 I have to save a img file in a directory called adb/fastboot in order for a command to recognize it... can some one walk me through this? Please
Download the adb-setup 1.4 .4.exe.zip from here:
Unpack it, run the exe (or bat), install the app.
Copy your image file in the folder the app has created (C:\adb).

PS:
I think it's a recovery IMG or something like that you're talking about, in that case hold Shift + right click in the window of the created folder, then click Open PowerShell Window (or Open command prompt) to access the PowerShell/command interface there.
Now you can enter your commands.

Reactions: curiousrom

Joy28

Jan 21, 2023
Download the adb-setup 1.4 .4.exe.zip from here:
Unpack it, run the exe (or bat), install the app.
Copy your image file in the folder the app has created (C:\adb).

PS:
I think it's a recovery IMG or something like that you're talking about, in that case hold Shift + right click in the window of the created folder, then click Open PowerShell Window (or Open command prompt) to access the PowerShell/command interface there.
Now you can enter your commands.
Thanks

Zaur Hacılı

Feb 15, 2023
First of all, thank you for this information. I wonder if this also applies to the Samsung 12? Is it guaranteed that my pictures and videos will not be deleted when I do these?

TigerKing

ADB Installer Updates (34.0.0-9570255) (February 2023)

Download Links: Windows Only​

adb-setup-v1.3 (34.0.0-9570255) (February 2023)​

adb-setup-v1.3 (34.0.0-9570255) (February 2023).zip

adb-setup-v1.4.3 (34.0.0-9570255) (February 2023)​

adb-setup-v1.4.3 (34.0.0-9570255) (February 2023).zip

Manual Update Method

1. Download ADB Installer v1.4.3 available in the 1st post mirror by XDA Mod Redline
2. Download the most recent version from https://developer.android.com/studio/releases/platform-tools
3. Unzip and copy all files from platform-tools.
4. Paste all files into your current ADB folder to update it.

Revisions:

34.0.0 (February 2023)​

• adb
    • Fixed zero length packet sends for macOS (issuetracker: 208675141).
    • Addressed unstable connectivity (MacBook high speed cable): frequent adb disconnects.
    • Improved error message for adb push with insufficient number of arguments.
  • fastboot
    • Improved flashing: flashall will now skip reboots to userspace if it can.
    • Fixed flashing recovery.img resulting in wrong AVB footer.
SDK Platform Tools (for Windows, Mac and Linux)
https://developer.android.com/studio/releases/platform-tools

Google USB Driver
https://developer.android.com/studio/run/win-usb

Attachments

• adb-setup-v1.4.3 (34.0.0-9570255) (February 2023).zip
    11.9 MB · Views: 3,038
  • adb-setup-v1.3 (34.0.0-9570255) (February 2023).zip
    11.9 MB · Views: 3,064
Last edited:

hks18psigst

Aug 16, 2009

ADB Installer Updates (34.0.0-9570255) (February 2023)

Download Links: Windows Only​

adb-setup-v1.3 (34.0.0-9570255) (February 2023)​

adb-setup-v1.3 (34.0.0-9570255) (February 2023).zip

adb-setup-v1.4.3 (34.0.0-9570255) (February 2023)​

adb-setup-v1.4.3 (34.0.0-9570255) (February 2023).zip

Manual Update Method

1. Download ADB Installer v1.4.3 available in the 1st post mirror by XDA Mod Redline
2. Download the most recent version from https://developer.android.com/studio/releases/platform-tools
3. Unzip and copy all files from platform-tools.
4. Paste all files into your current ADB folder to update it.

Revisions:

34.0.0 (February 2023)​

• adb
    • Addressed unstable connectivity (MacBook high speed cable): frequent adb disconnects.
    • Improved error message for adb push with insufficient number of arguments.
  • fastboot
    • Improved flashing: flashall will now skip reboots to userspace if it can.
    • Fixed flashing recovery.img resulting in wrong AVB footer.
SDK Platform Tools (for Windows, Mac and Linux)
https://developer.android.com/studio/releases/platform-tools

Google USB Driver
https://developer.android.com/studio/run/win-usb
i'm getting warnings that this is a virus. anyone else?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So if i install this, i will the last updated version always?
    ( i just executed it and it started downloading things rightaway, so i guess it is updated, right?)

i'm a noob at this. srry
    Try installing same package every 3 or 6 months.
    Or
    If you face any problems with adb (mostly never)
    Or
    keep an eye on adb updates on google website.
    When updates are available then install this tool again.
    That's it
    (Tool just modifies some values on your computer and copies files)
    This thread should be locked & the download links in post #1 should be replaced with these XDA portal links:

What is ADB? How to Install ADB, Common Uses, and Advanced Tutorials (for Windows, macOS or Linux)

^ That XDA link looks to be a 404 now:

xda.png

& I'll never get this anyway, Andoid SDK Platform-Tools (AKA "adb") are available as direct download; and why would anybody ever think to suggest ways to get other than from source:

Code:
    https://developer.android.com/tools/releases/platform-tools
    It generates SO much confusion, all kinds of dodgy information across the Internet, that XDA could surely find a way to simplify and stop all the madness. :f
    15 seconds ADB Installer v1.4.3
    ADB, Fastboot and Drivers
    MCPoJ81.png

What is this?
    This is All-in-One installer for 3 most needed PC tools for Android. No need to download big SDK for 3 small things. I originaly made it for my Kurdish friend AnGrY DuDe in early 2013. I saw another ADB installer on XDA, but it wasn't good enough for me so i'm finaly posting it here. It's very small and fast installer for tools and drivers.

Features:
    Small - 9.18 MB
    Fast - 15 seconds install (many times its even less)
    AIO - ADB, Fastboot and also Drivers
    Easy to install - just run it and program will guide you
    Clean - ADB and Google Drivers from latest SDK

Install process:
    1. Run it (Require administrator privileges)
    2. Press Y/Yes to install ADB and Fastboot or N/No to skip
    3. Press Y/Yes to install ADB system-wide or N/No for current user only
    4. Press Y/Yes to install Drivers or N/No to skip
    5. Continue Driver installation
    6. 15 seconds passed - finished!

Notes:
    System-wide: ADB and Fastboot are installed to %SystemDrive%\adb directory, and added system-wide path.
    Current user only: ADB and Fastboot are installed to %UserProfile%\adb directory, and added path for current user.
    CMD can use ADB and Fastboot from any directory.
    Drivers are installed to system - no need to install them from directories.
    Installer automaticly decides if install 32-bit or 64-bit drivers.
    If anybody got problem with detecting device, go see picture guide View attachment howto_driver.zip
    If installation fails, then post here contents of "adb-installer.log" from desktop. (if there is any)

If you have problem with driver enumeration in Windows 8.1 install update KB2917929

If you have older Google USB Driver installed, please uninstall it from Control Panel before installing new

If you have previously installed it as system-wide and now you want it current user only (or vice-versa), it won't remove it, you must do it yourself. (at least for now)

Mod edit
    In this post it was brought to my attention that this installer installs a very outdated version of ADB and its related tools.
    It's highly recommended you use the latest version.
    If you wish to proceed, that is of course okay as this installer arguably provides an easier way to get going with ADB for some people, but do know that it's currently very outdated.
    Downloads: Version 1.4.3
    XDA Mirror added by Mod @Redline
    Downloads: Version 1.4.2
    Google Drive
    Userscloud
    Zippyshare
    Dropbox

Version 1.3 (If upper one doesn't work)
    Google Drive

If you like my work, want to support development and have few coins spare:

Video tutorials: (thanks goes to savadam)

Used tools:
    BRAIN, 7-Zip, Notepad++, WDK, ResourceHacker, UPX, Android SDK, and maybe something else
    Changelog

Changelog

Next version (WIP)
    I will completely rewrite the project and make 2 versions, offline and online one.
    Can also download latest files.
    Will be open-source, code hosted on GitHub.

Version 1.4.3
    - Updated adb and fastboot to API 23 version (Android 6.0)
    Version 1.4.2
    - Updated adb and fastboot to API 21 version (Android 5.0)
    Version 1.4.1
    - Fixed bug refusing to set %PATH%
    Version 1.4
    - Fixed %PATH% for Windows XP (SETX missing)
    - Updated Google USB Driver to version 11.0.0000.00000
    - Errorlog
    - Cleanup

Version 1.3
    - Now use 7-Zip SFX (instead of WinRAR)
    - Add choice for "system-wide" or "current user only" installation of adb
    - Newer DPInst (WDK 8.1)
    - Reduced size
    - Fixed bug

Version 1.2
    - Update only files that need to be updated
    - Add to PATH only when its not already present (prevent having it twice or more)
    - Updated Google USB Driver to version 9.0.0000.00000
    - 2KB bigger :(

Version 1.1
    - Added Y/N option for installations (you can choose what to install)
    - Changed installation directory to "%SystemDrive%\adb" and added PATH
    - Will also remove adb from WINDIR if you still have it here
    - Changed x86/x64 detection system
    - Faster
    - 0.01MB smaller than previous version :D

Version 1.0
    - Initial release
    Nice! Thank you. Will give this a shot. My adb/fastboot quit working when I moved and I cannot get it uninstalled or reinstalled for some reason. Have even tried other one click packages and still no go. Will try tonight. Does this need internet connection to install proper drivers, or are they packaged?

Edit: I just looked at the driver pics and it appears they're local. Great! Thank you.

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

This is WinRAR SFX archive that will start batch script, adb is copied using xcopy and drivers are installed using DPInst - Driver Package Installer from Windows Driver Kit, whole thing is extracted to temp directory and deleted after completition.

And yes, no internet conection is required.

How much did installation took ?
    when the installaton got succesful i got notiication from Bitdefender that Ransomeware behaviour detected by adb-setup-1.4.3.exe. Is this file reallly safe and one more thing i wasn't able to download adb file from your source so i used other webpage. xda forum is not letting me paste the here for now.
    Use this its the original direct download from xda.