Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.
/* * Your warranty is now void. * * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. * */
CHANGELOG for 3.0.3-0:
- Fix a bug with the input box that affected masked inputs (passwords). This fixes decrypt of full device encryption on devices that support decrypt. This bug also impacts encrypted backups. Users are highly encouraged to stop using 3.0.1 if you use encrypted backups or if you need decrypt of data in TWRP.
- Add Greek translation to some builds.
- support new CM 13.0 pattern encryption (sultanqasim)
- fix slow flashing issue due to modprobe (present on only some devices) (#twrp)
- libtar updated to latest upstream and fixes (jcadduono)
- fixes for loading custom themes (_that)
- TWRP will now detect and install TWRP themes automatically through the normal zip install process (Dees_Troy)
- translation updates - added Italian, Czech and Polish and significant updates to Dutch
- progress bar improvements - progress bar updates during image flashing and better tracks progress during file system backups (tar) (Dees_Troy)
- fix input box text display (Dees_Troy)
- reboot option after zip install complete (bigbiff)
- other mostly invisible bug fixes and improvements
- Install fastboot tools from google's sdk on your PC
- Enter fastboot mode
- Unlock your bootloader
- Download recovery*.img and Lazyflasher
- Copy lazyflasher In your internal Phone memory
- Run fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.0.3-0-markw.img in command line
[*]Boot into recovery and flash Lazy flasher (Important for miui, else you can boot into system)
- Reboot and enjoy it