[OFFICIAL] TWRP 3.4.0-0 | Team Win Recovery Project | Nokia 7.1 | Crystal |

brezzz

Dec 21, 2010
I can't get this to work on the latest security update, am I doing something wrong? Tried all of the above but still not working.

Thanks

jerrycbrowne

Nov 28, 2019
The instructions make no mention of slots. Great news!
Though now I'm stuck at Step 6. Won't boot into twrp. Just stays on the Android One screen. I got two 'Okays' so I assume everything is working. It's a puzzle.
For what It's worth I'm on slot B apparently.

Last edited:

Reysen

Jul 11, 2018
Tested today again. Using fastboot to boot the twrp image still doesn't work for me, still stuck on the android one logo.
But I noticed that flashing the boot with it then going to the recovery work.

So I switched to the unused slot in fastboot(you can check the current one with "fastboot getvar current-slot" and change it with "fastboot --set-active=a" or "fastboot --set-active=b" depending on the one you're using currently),
then I flashed the boot with the provided twrp image. Once that was done I simply went to my phone's recovery where was twrp, switched the slot back to the original one using twrp and did my things.

Obviously do this at your own risk.

Souroking

May 4, 2012
Kolkata
Tested today again. Using fastboot to boot the twrp image still doesn't work for me, still stuck on the android one logo.
But I noticed that flashing the boot with it then going to the recovery work.

So I switched to the unused slot in fastboot(you can check the current one with "fastboot getvar current-slot" and change it with "fastboot --set-active=a" or "fastboot --set-active=b" depending on the one you're using currently),
then I flashed the boot with the provided twrp image. Once that was done I simply went to my phone's recovery where was twrp, switched the slot back to the original one using twrp and did my things.

Obviously do this at your own risk.
Works fine for me. I always fastboot twrp. Never flashed it permanently.

Reysen

Jul 11, 2018
Works fine for me. I always fastboot twrp. Never flashed it permanently.
Booting twrp from fastboot for some reason never worked for me on android 10. Even after flashing a stock rom.
But with the way the seamless system work, it's not actually permanently flashed.

brumela

Jul 7, 2011

XDA:DevDB Information
TWRP 3.4.0-0 , for the Nokia 7.1

Contributors
Raghu varma
Source Code: https://github.com/TeamWin/android_device_nokia_CTL_sprout
My build script https://github.com/RaghuVarma331/scripts

Version Information
Stable
Current Stable Version: 3.x
Stable Release Date 2019-01-26

Created 2019-01-26
Last Updated 2020-06-25
This is working fine on my Nokia 7.1, but before every backup, I have to delete folder /data/per_boot otherwise backup fails.
@Raghu varma my be you can fix this in next release.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone