[OFFICIAL] TWRP 3.5.0_10-0 for POCO F1 [beryllium]

duttyend

Dec 18, 2012
Happens to me too, when I use the xda App. With a normal Browser, it works fine.
Thanks for your feedback, I downloaded it with Firefox and tried several times to no avail. I'll try with stock LineageOS browser.

Edit: same result... Maybe we can just rename the file to .img or somebody could upload it elsewhere

Last edited:

Retrial

Recognized Contributor
Jun 10, 2015
Athens
Thanks for your feedback, I downloaded it with Firefox and tried several times to no avail. I'll try with stock LineageOS browser.

Edit: same result... Maybe we can just rename the file to .img or somebody could upload it elsewhere
I downloaded it as .img fine, but you can try from here.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: duttyend

fubo73

Oct 24, 2007

I used chrome and no problem to get IMG file.. But I confirm that Firefox changes extension in bin...

BatZzn

Nov 20, 2011
With latest TWRP it's impossible to use updater scripts. For example when a ROM has OTA feature. It boots to recovery but stays at the swipe to modify screen. And every time when I enter recovery I can set language and all again...

Barbarian king

Jun 21, 2017
With latest TWRP it's impossible to use updater scripts. For example when a ROM has OTA feature. It boots to recovery but stays at the swipe to modify screen. And every time when I enter recovery I can set language and all again...
Just swipe and it should start the flashing prcess. OTA updates works fine for me with lineage 17.