[OFFICIAL] TWRP 3.7.0-0 | Team Win Recovery Project | Nokia 6.1 Plus

Search This thread

BOBxibyt

Jan 13, 2014
Port harcourt
First of all of we need a forum a telegram group where we can chat and share ideas easily and response will be quick.. @Raghu varma do create a telegram group
Secondly how do I update twrp is it by flashing twrp installer zip..
Can I update twrp (android 10) via the twrp app and be safe or should I flash the twrp.img or the installer zip which exactly do we do to update twrp..
A big thanks to u man for this work

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

please help me someone to unlock bootloader.
Its a paid method bro.. Google how to unlock Nokia x6.1 bootloader

Last edited:

harshil33

May 24, 2015
Ahmedabad
Right there are lots of confusions. Also haptic feedback is still same after update. @raghu

First of all of we need a forum a telegram group where we can chat and share ideas easily and response will be quick.. @raghu varma do create a telegram group
Secondly how do I update twrp is it by flashing twrp installer zip..
Can I update twrp (android 10) via the twrp app and be safe or should I flash the twrp.img or the installer zip which exactly do we do to update twrp..
A big thanks to u man for this work

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

Its a paid method bro.. Google how to unlock Nokia x6.1 bootloader

BOBxibyt

Jan 13, 2014
Port harcourt
I've lost twrp recovery I updated the EvoX via twrp and rebooted only to find out I've lost root so I tried going back to recovery to flash magisk and then I discovered I've been reverted back to stock recovery and data is encrypted how do I go back without loosing my data....
Quick answer please as life's depends on it thanks

zia.sohal

Sep 23, 2012
Hello Guys I hope you all are doing great,I have nokia 6.1 plus model is TA-1116
I want to install a custom rom but first I have to install the custom recovery.The OEM UNLOCKING option in my device has been greyed out.Should I able to install TWRP without it or do I have to unlock this option,kindly help me out
Thank you

DoGoogleMe

Aug 11, 2019
Bangalore
I've lost twrp recovery I updated the EvoX via twrp and rebooted only to find out I've lost root so I tried going back to recovery to flash magisk and then I discovered I've been reverted back to stock recovery and data is encrypted how do I go back without loosing my data....
Quick answer please as life's depends on it thanks

Boot the twrp image after you enter fastboot and afterwards install magisk as usual
TWRP does'nt stay permanent. unless flashed

-From default recovery enter download/fastboot
-Connect to pc and load the boot image for TWRP
-Enter TWRP and flash Magisk
- Reboot
- Check if iroot is installed properly
- Boot to fastboot
- load the TWRP image
- Enter Recovery
- Flash TWRP installer

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

Hello Guys I hope you all are doing great,I have nokia 6.1 plus model is TA-1116
I want to install a custom rom but first I have to install the custom recovery.The OEM UNLOCKING option in my device has been greyed out.Should I able to install TWRP without it or do I have to unlock this option,kindly help me out
Thank you

Contact @singhnsk. He can help you unlock your phone. Its unofficial though and it's a paid service.

goodlife1870

May 7, 2020
Will this twrp work on nokia 6.1 plus running on android 10

Android Q Initial Teamwin Recovery Project is Up
Android Version - 10

Changelog

1. Initial Q build
2. 3.3.1-0
3. Works on all upcoming future Q security patches.
4. Decryption works
5. Works on Only Q custom Roms & as well as on Q stock beta and stable roms too.
I am new to this forum. I have a Nokia 6.1 plus running on Android 10. I wanted to install twrp on my Nokia 6.1 plus but I want to find out if this twrp will work on Nokia 6.1 plus running on Android 10. And finally, will the twrp also work for all android Q security monthly patch. Thanks.

singhnsk

Nov 11, 2012
www.techmesto.com
I am new to this forum. I have a Nokia 6.1 plus running on Android 10. I wanted to install twrp on my Nokia 6.1 plus but I want to find out if this twrp will work on Nokia 6.1 plus running on Android 10. And finally, will the twrp also work for all android Q security monthly patch. Thanks.

Yes, it works fine. I have used it yesterday on a 6.1 Plus with May 2020 SP.

Reactions: Raghu varma

goodlife1870

May 7, 2020
It worked

Yes, it works fine. I have used it yesterday on a 6.1 Plus with May 2020 SP.
I totally appreciate, the twrp worked on my Nokia 6.1 plus running on Android 10... With the TWRP, I was able to flash evolution x custom rom... The rom is just wonderful... Thanks to the devoloper, good job... Not forgetting, bluetooth audio works perfectly well on music and calls... ?

Reactions: Raghu varma

darkhandsome18

Nov 20, 2011
Data backup always fails

Great work OP.
My issue is after flashing twrp, data backup always fails. Am a missing something or is it a known bug?

darkhandsome18

Nov 20, 2011
Am also having the same issue... I have tried everything possible within my knowledge but still can back up my Nokia 6.1 plus using twrp...

Well since there was no response from OP I decided to do some research. Turns out, the data backup error is caused by an empty folder created when flashing magisk.

Delete the empty "per_boot" folder in /data and your backups should be fine.

Reactions: SoloRazr

domina

Sep 7, 2010
I just booted into TWRP (not installed) with Android 9 and wanted to make a backup. My data and system is encrypted. Is there anything I can do to decrypt it with TWRP?

Update: Needed to set a pincode.

Last edited:

darkhandsome18

Nov 20, 2011
I sincerely appreciate your kind gesture... Having issues restoring backup... It ends up failing by showing error... Just like you helped me to backup by deleting per boot folder, could you also help me on this... Thanks so much in advance...

Saw this late cos I've moved on to another device, but I noticed that sometimes after flashing/dirty flashing, stuff may get corrupted. Only thing that solved it for me was formatting data and flashing a fastboot rom. I recommend you backup everything to PC and format data/flash a fastboot rom to start over, then copy your backups to internal sd and try restoring. Good luck.

Raghu varma

Mar 22, 2017
Hyderabad
Good day every one

Well, yesterday Google released android 11 for pixel handsets.
Soon you people can expect custom roms from my hand mean while i released android 11 twrp builds and with the help of my builds we will go forward accordingly on time for future releases towards custom roms and ports.

Soon I will release road map towards beta program make sure to keep an eye on my xda profile , threads and project updates & don't forget to donate if you love my work and also make sure to hit thanks button.

TWRP Changelog
* initial android 11.0 twrp builds released

Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: BladeRunnerA2C

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    twrp.jpg

Note - Iam Not Responsible for bricked devices

About Team win recovery project

TWRP is an open source, community project. TWRP development is done by roughly 4 people at this point. We also have a large support community with many people who are willing to answer questions and help people with their devices either through our IRC channel or on forums like xda-developers.

Team Win was originally formed to work on porting WiMAX to CM7 for the HTC EVO 4G. After our work on the EVO 4G we wanted to work on a project that would work on more devices than just the EVO 4G and we settled on working on a recovery. Today TWRP is the leading custom recovery for Android phones.

Installation procedure

• download twrp-xyz.img & twrp-installer-xyz.zip
    • fastboot boot twrp-xyz.img ( for temporary installation )
    • flash twrp-installer-xyz.zip ( for permanent installation )

Whats working?

• Magisk zip installation
    • Rom zip installation
    • Custom kernel zip installation
    • GApps zip installation
    • TWRP permanent zip installation
    • Slot switch by itself while flashing Rom zip
    • Manual slot switch support
    • Back-up & restore
    • Stock Full OTA zip installation support
    • individual image flash support
    • Decryption works on Android 10/11/12/12L/13

Credits
    • TWRP team for recovery source
    • Nokia for kernel source
    • Moderators (For Giving Freedom To Post Threads)

Guys. My twrp is struck on twrp screen. I have followed the same exact steps. Can anyone help me.

Edit: the latest on twrp.me 3.3.1 doesnt boot to twrp it just struck on twrp logo but 3.3.0 does work properly.

Thank you for informing the issue i just sent a mail to teamwin on this, once the issue solved i will inform you all . mean while use TWRP-3.3.0-0
    Features:
    Based on TWRP 3.3.1-0
    Decryption Fixed On Pie Roms

##### The new installation procedure ####

Note - this will work only On May Security Patch And From Now i will update Twrp Every Month

1 . Download TWR.img ( only single file now dont worry ) copy in one folder
    2. connect phone to pc boot your phone to download mode
    3. open cmd in that folder
    4. type fastboot devices
    5. type fastboot flash boot twrp-3.3.1-0-DRG.mg
    6. fastboot reboot
    7. now your phone will boot in to system like a daily usage
    8. now how to enter in to twrp ?
    9. power of your phone and connect to charger or pc wait for charging logo
    10. Now press volume up and power button until you get in to twrp
    11. now flash magisk or what ever your wish and press reboot system

congratulations now you are successfully booted in to twrp
    Changelog

1. removed slot a file and slot b file due to people getting confused
    2. now the twrp file is only one single file
    3. included all the functions which is compatable for nokia 6.1 plus
    4. this is final
    5. And applied for official status
    How to unlock bootloader? This is the main question and I can't find a single thread explaining that in depth.
    It's a paid service, that's why it's not on XDA. According to XDA rules we can't post threads towards paid services. contact hikari calyx or singhsnk on telegram. They should be able to help you.