• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[OFFICIAL][TWRP][A600X] OrangeFox Recovery Project [R11.0]

Search This thread

Astrako

Recognized Developer
Sep 1, 2015
Badajoz
logo.jpg

DISCLAIMER
  • I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

FEATURES
  • A600X supported
  • Built with lastest OrangeFox sources and my own device tree
  • Vendor partition supported
  • f2fs supported
  • and many more!

INSTALLATION
  • Flash OrangeFox recovery zip in your current recovery

DOWNLOAD

SUPPORT

SOURCES

CREDITS
  • Me, for infinite hours spent with this project
  • Special thanks to @Valera1978
  • @stricted and 7870 dev team for his work in exynos source code
  • OrangeFox Recovery team

DONATIONS
  • I don't need them, I don't need coffees or beers. I really hate see here people with high end devices asking for donations, but you can still donate money to charity. Donate money or simply help people that is really needed. If you like this rom you can make me very happy just pushing THANKS

XDA:DevDB Information
OrangeFox Recovery Project, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy A6

Contributors
Astrako
Source Code: https://gitlab.com/OrangeFox

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 10.1
Beta Release Date: 2020-06-25

Created 2020-06-25
Last Updated 2020-08-04

HieuVi

Jun 24, 2015
Hanoi
I tried to flash the recovery on my A600G device, it failed with error: This package is for a6lte. This device (a6ltexx) is not supported.

anserdjinn

Jun 27, 2020
the .tar file doesn't work flashing using Odin, Odin says md5 failed. with the zip file I'm having the same problem as the guy up top, I'm guessing you are fixing that. If I only flash the .img it says the file is too big for the device.
image to the errors
https://imgur.com/a/u3Si01Y

Last edited:

ABDULBHARI

May 17, 2020
the .tar file doesn't work flashing using Odin, Odin says md5 failed. with the zip file I'm having the same problem as the guy up top, I'm guessing you are fixing that. If I only flash the .img it says the file is too big for the device.
image to the errors
https://imgur.com/a/u3Si01Y

Which your device a605 ??

---------- Post added at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 AM ----------

I can fix this later, but you can extract the recovery.img from orangefox zip and flash it as recovery image. It will be the same[/QUOTE

Flash via odin or corrent recovery mode ??

anserdjinn

Jun 27, 2020
Which your device a605 ??

---------- Post added at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 AM ----------

Flash via odin or corrent recovery mode ??

In my device settings it says SM-A6050, I flashed .tar file using Odin but it failed. then I flashed the .zip file in my twrp recovery that failed and I also unzipped the .zip and flashed only .img file inside but still failed.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo.jpg

DISCLAIMER
    • I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

FEATURES
    • A600X supported
    • Built with lastest OrangeFox sources and my own device tree
    • Vendor partition supported
    • f2fs supported
    • and many more!

INSTALLATION
    • Flash OrangeFox recovery zip in your current recovery

DOWNLOAD

SUPPORT

SOURCES

CREDITS
    • Me, for infinite hours spent with this project
    • Special thanks to @Valera1978
    • @stricted and 7870 dev team for his work in exynos source code
    • OrangeFox Recovery team

DONATIONS
    • I don't need them, I don't need coffees or beers. I really hate see here people with high end devices asking for donations, but you can still donate money to charity. Donate money or simply help people that is really needed. If you like this rom you can make me very happy just pushing THANKS

XDA:DevDB Information
    OrangeFox Recovery Project, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy A6

Contributors
    Astrako
    Source Code: https://gitlab.com/OrangeFox

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 10.1
    Beta Release Date: 2020-06-25

Created 2020-06-25
    Last Updated 2020-08-04
    New build is up! (25/06/2020)

- Synced with lastest OrangeFox sources
    - Built with A600FNXXU5CTB9 Q sources (H-KERNEL inbuilt)

As usual, if you want to support my work, just push thanks button here and in first post of this thread.

Enjoy!
    New build is up! (04/08/2020)

- Updated to Official R11.0 release
    - Other minor changes

As usual, if you want to support my work, just push thanks button here and in first post of this thread.

Enjoy!
    New build is up! (10/08/2020)

- Added ODM partition support

Enjoy!