#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about doing this to your device * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
This is for OFFICIAL and BETA builds of TWRP for the Lenovo Z5 Pro GT
Disclaimer:Team Win strives to provide a quality product. However, it is your decision to install our software on your device. Team Win takes no ...
Platform Tools (adb/fastboot):
Please visit the TWRP website and follow the instructions for zippo as it is the same instructions as heart which are found here
Keeping bootloader locked Installation:
- QFIL to heart ZUI 11.5.247 which can be found here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WxUAfXAnRmV-QvDLTmBItJEXnY3WMtDS/view
- Second, ensure your bootloader is locked and that it boots into system fine.
- Download the twrp-locked-bootloader zip and extract it and follow the instructions in the image file.
- To out your phone in EDL mode? Power it off and then hold both the volume down and up at the same time and plug in a USB cable from your PC to your device. If it is successful, it will show up in the QFIL app as one of the COM ports you can select. NOTE! Once your device is in EDL mode, you have less than 2 minutes to QFIL before it disables flashing, so it is best to have the QFIL app set up and ready to flash before you put your device into EDL mode. Otherwise? You will need to reboot the device and try again.
- After performing the QFIL, force a reboot to bootloader with your power and volume down buttons and then reboot to recovery. Congratulations! You now have a locked bootloader and TWRP installed. NOTE! If you reboot to system after the QFIL? The stock ROM will overwrite TWRP, so it is important that after QFIL you immediately reboot to bootloader then recovery.
For the TEST builds of TWRP? Please let me know if this works. If so? I will submit it to Gerrit for official updates.
- bigbiff for helping me get setup on on gerrit.twrp.me for official status and updating official TWRP for the Le Max 2
- the zippo community who tested my builds of TWRP
- mauronofrio : He was the one who got TWRP for zippo working in the first place, so very special thanks to him!
- highwaystar : He got TWRP working on heart which is awesome
- lucchetto (Zhenxiang Chen) : For getting custom ROMs with a source-built kernel working on zippo. None of this would be possible without him
- Einar Gednochsson : For getting the crowdfunding campaign for my zippo underway and seeing it through to completion and getting the zippo shipped to me
- optional_toast, frostyfeety, odei0funk, VinciosFernandes and Paulo Castro: For a lot of heavy testing! Without help testing from you guys? I might have given up on working on heart