• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Official TWRP & LOS?

Search This thread

kennyk09

Mar 24, 2009
Any body has any idea when they'll be released?
ETA or guesstimate? Within a month or year?
I'm asking this because I have no idea when.

AndrewChan99

Apr 17, 2019

it's not looking good for us, the device has been out for 6 months and we have nothing.
i think someone said the devs are not skilled enough to decrypt the device and that is why we have nothing.
they are also struggling to port the 48mpixel camera.
so for now miui is the best choice, sadly.

Reactions: Andrio and kennyk09

kennyk09

Mar 24, 2009
I was wondering why there aren't so many custom roms for this device while it's a very successful mid range budget phone. Your reasons could be right. Could it also be that many users are not really unhappy with the stock rom? Maybe that's also why there aren't many comments and threads for this device here in XDA? Coming from Samsung j7, I honestly have not much to complain about the stock rom, especially after getting rid off many bloatwares without rooting the phone. I can unlock my bootloader in 2 days, but I'm not sure I'll do that to install any of the currently available custom roms. I'm thinking of waiting for a while.

desmoloch

Apr 13, 2006
it's not looking good for us, the device has been out for 6 months and we have nothing.
i think someone said the devs are not skilled enough to decrypt the device and that is why we have nothing.

It was released by end of February. Dont repeat this "its soooo old" **** so often..
It has nothing to do with decryption. The device must be attractive and it does Not seem so popular.
If you want, use gsi Rom. Or build a rom from source. Or buy the device For a good Developer as a Gift...

//Edit: btw i told you a few weeks ago the Release Date. You said "oh sorry you are right" but you cant stop crying. Please sell your device and leave xda...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

It was released by end of February. Dont repeat this "its soooo old" **** so often..
    It has nothing to do with decryption. The device must be attractive and it does Not seem so popular.
    If you want, use gsi Rom. Or build a rom from source. Or buy the device For a good Developer as a Gift...

//Edit: btw i told you a few weeks ago the Release Date. You said "oh sorry you are right" but you cant stop crying. Please sell your device and leave xda...

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::
    yes redmi note is not popular ROFL!!

tell them to hurry up.
    Sometimes i wonder why, when ppl have disgusting attitude and they proud of it? Is it normal? :rolleyes:
    :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::
    yes redmi note is not popular ROFL!!

Keep patience, they are on their way for Redmi Note 7.

tell them to hurry up.