Official Vevo app now in the market

lexluthor

Feb 7, 2007
Very nice app so far.

Minor annoyance is that there doesn't appear to be a way to default it to HQ. The video has to buffer, then start, then you click HQ, then buffer a little more, then plays.

Maybe they do that so that people who don't know any better just play the video without HQ and they save on the bandwidth?

HuckFinn

Jul 22, 2008
Chicago
Can someone post the .apk? I am in the US, but since I am using a Brasil Milestone2 I do not see this application in the market. If this is a paid app then nevermind. I am not trying to pirate anything, just would like to try this out.

Elihue

Jan 2, 2011
Columbus
This app didn't work well for me at all. It likes to force close, alot. Like someone already said if you wunna watch in hd you hafta wait for it to buffer and then hit the "hd" button and then wait for it to restart buffering and then you can watch. But even once the hd video was loaded I wasint impressed, it still didn't look very good on my phone. I'm using a droid X 2.2.1

harpocrates

Dec 14, 2006
Norwood
twitter.com
This app didn't work well for me at all. It likes to force close, alot. Like someone already said if you wunna watch in hd you hafta wait for it to buffer and then hit the "hd" button and then wait for it to restart buffering and then you can watch. But even once the hd video was loaded I wasint impressed, it still didn't look very good on my phone. I'm using a droid X 2.2.1
It actually worked really well for me..on vibrant with nero v4.1 and out loaded videos perfectly and fast..only tested under wifi though

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App