official vs unofficial custom recovery

Search This thread

-CALIBAN666-

Feb 24, 2012
Leverkusen,Rheindorf
The main difference is that u can use the source code and so on from the official rom to port it to your device(sharing is caring) and when u not in the team from as example Lineage OS and you made a rom for your phone and share it,this is unofficial.Cheers!!!

Reactions: Arthuer

imon_09

Feb 27, 2021
The main difference is that u can use the source code and so on from the official rom to port it to your device(sharing is caring) and when u not in the team from as example Lineage OS and you made a rom for your phone and share it,this is unofficial.Cheers!!!
I was asking about custom recovery like twrp/orange fox etc....not about custom rom!!!

• Haha
Reactions: -CALIBAN666-

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I was asking about custom recovery like twrp/orange fox etc....not about custom rom!!!
    Is the same explanation for custom recovery
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone