• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

official vs unofficial custom recovery

Search This thread

imon_09

Feb 27, 2021
The main difference is that u can use the source code and so on from the official rom to port it to your device(sharing is caring) and when u not in the team from as example Lineage OS and you made a rom for your phone and share it,this is unofficial.Cheers!!!
I was asking about custom recovery like twrp/orange fox etc....not about custom rom!!!

• Haha
Reactions: -CALIBAN666-

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I was asking about custom recovery like twrp/orange fox etc....not about custom rom!!!
    Is the same explanation for custom recovery
    The main difference is that u can use the source code and so on from the official rom to port it to your device(sharing is caring) and when u not in the team from as example Lineage OS and you made a rom for your phone and share it,this is unofficial.Cheers!!!