I am not responsible to anything going wrong with your device.
You are responsible to what you are doing with your phone, not me.
If you blame me, I will laugh in your face and I'll go grab a beer.
Don't know what you're doing? Check THIS thread out.
Coming from CM 13.0?
We recommend that users wipe when switching to LineageOS, and reinstall their gapps. However, we recognize that this can be time consuming, so we are offering an EXPERIMENTAL (read as, if it fails, you’ll have to wipe anyways) solution.
- Alongside the ‘weekly’ release for your supported device, we’ll provide an EXPERIMENTAL data migration build.
- This build will allow you to ‘upgrade’ from CM to the signed LineageOS weekly.
- This build may wipe permissions (you’ll have to re-allow app permissions), but should retain all user data.
- This build will be watermarked with an ugly banner to ensure that you don’t permanently run this EXPERIMENTAL release, and upgrade to a normal weekly after.
- The process for this installation will be as follows:
- Install EXPERIMENTAL migration build on top of cm-13.0 build
- Install LineageOS weekly build
- Re-setup your application permissions
New to LineageOS?
1. Download the ROM zip and move it to your sd-card
2. Reboot into recovery
3. Make a backup
4. Wipe System, Data and Cache
5. Flash the ROM zip
6. Optional: Install Google apps
LineageOS on Github
LineageOS team for their work on this ROM.
@NikitaProAndroid for his work on Cyanogenmod 14.1 and msm8226 devices.
@Quarx for his work on msm8226 devices.
@vm03 for his work on Cyanogenmod 14.1 and msm8226 devices.
LineageOS 14.1, ROM for the LG G2 Mini
mobiusm, NikitaProAndroid, vm03, quarx
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: TWRP 22.214.171.124+
Last Updated 2017-03-11