Smartphones keep getting taller, making it harder to use your phone one handed. Ever wish you could reach the top buttons of your favorite app or the status bar? Thanks to One Handed Mode by XDA-Developers, now you can!
The app lets you shift your screen contents so you can better reach the top of your screen without overstretching your fingers! For a fee, you can enable a floating bubble which allows you to toggle One Handed Mode from any screen!
- Toggle One-Handed Mode through a Launcher Shortcut
- Toggle One-Handed Mode through a Quick Settings Tile
- Toggle One-Handed Mode through an intent
- Integration with Custom Navigation Bar app to add a navigation bar button to toggle One-Handed Mode
- Emergency reset button to safeguard your device
- Start service on boot
- Automatically adjust DPI to better fit screen contents
- Customize One-Handed Mode window, support for left-handed window
- Drag to dismiss bubble
- Disables One-Handed Mode on lock screen, when pressing home button, or when in landscape mode
Download from the Google Play Store.
Download from XDA Labs
Download from APKMirror
One Handed Mode, App for all devices (see above for details)
Current Stable Version: 1.0
Stable Release Date: 2017-11-02
Last Updated 2017-11-02