Official [Xposed] Air Command Themer- by xperiacle

Search This thread

absinthesummer

Account currently disabled
May 16, 2012
Usa
meettomy.site
Here I'm releasing the official Xposed Module Air Command Themer for @xperiacle.

It works just fine, but I haven't created any themes yet as the qmg to png converters that are available blow up the images. Once I find the right scale, themes will be forth coming. I wanted to make this available to Note 4 & DN4 users and other themers, so here it is:

(AC THEMER MODULE IS ATTACHED AT BOTTOM)

From the Original thread HERE

Hello Folks,

Well, I would like to share my experimental xposed module called AIR COMMAND THEMER. As the name suggests, it is a module to easily apply themes for air command without flashing, just installing themes like any apk. You can even sell your themes on the Play Store if you like. As it is an xposed module, it requires and runs on the Xposed Framework by @rovo89 so make sure you already have xposed working.

DOWNLOAD:
Air Command Themer
For themes, see post attachments below.

REQUIREMENTS: Rooted Note 3, working Xposed framework and knowledge with activating xposed modules

HOW TO USE:

1. Download the module and install, activate in Xposed Installer. (don't need to reboot just yet)

2. Install some themes. I made some sample themes below courtesy of our friend @sibinn. (I will post a HOW-TO on making apk themes later)

3. Open Air Command Themer and make sure the installed themes are listed. Select and apply a theme.

4. Reboot.

5. Test. (For now, you need to do at least a soft reboot whenever you change theme. I am still trying to figure out how to do it without rebooting everytime)

6. I would appreciate your feedback/opinion/suggestion so I can fix what is not working if I can and so I can make it better.

GREAT COLLECTION OF THEMES - Thanks to @sibin & @FootSlave

How to create theme apks:

Themes are just normal apks with all the replacement images/pngs and with added meta-data : "aircommand.THEME" inserted in the apk's AndroidManifest.xml for the Themer app to recognize and load a theme.

REQUEST: If you made a theme, I would appreciate it if you could share it in the forum for others as well. I myself am not a themer, so I could use some good themes.

HOW TO FOR NOOBS:

For noobs who don't know how to use apktool or similar tools, the simplest way to put your own designs/themes is open any of the pre-compiled themes with 7zip (don't extract, just open) and navigate to /res/drawable-xxhdpi or /res/drawable-xhdpi folder and replace the images/png files with your own. Of course, make sure you maintain the same filenames and also image size/resolution. And just install the theme like a normal app.

Below I attached some pre-compiled themes. They all contain the same default theme and named numerically. Just download theme, pick any one of them and follow the noob instruction above. (About 10 precompiled themes for now but I will add more later).

Pre-Compiled Air Command Themes Set 1

Pre-Compiled Air Command Themes Set 2

HOW TO FOR THE NOT-SO NOOB:

Requirement: Knowledge on how to decompile/recompile apks
Tools: Apktool/ZipSigner or ApkMultitool or ApkManager, Notepad++

1. Decompile any of the ready-made or precompiled themes.

2. Open AndroidManifest.xml and edit the packagename. Make sure it is unique for every theme so there is no conflict when you install the theme.

Code:
<manifest xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android"
    [COLOR="Red"]package="xperiacle.aircommandtheme.twenty"[/COLOR]
    android:versionCode="1"
    android:versionName="1.0" >

<uses-sdk
        android:minSdkVersion="18"
        android:targetSdkVersion="18" />
[/QUOTE]

My AC theme tutorials can be found via my signature (links there)

HUGE thanks to [user=4948919]@xperiacle[/user] for his hard work & keeping us updated! 

[COLOR="Red"]For Lollipop Roms, use the newest themer module attached (Note 4 Lollipop AC themer)[/COLOR]

Thanks and Enjoy!

Attachments

• XAirCommandThemerN4.apk
    327 KB · Views: 2,375
  • Note4_Lollipop_AC_themer.apk
    326.8 KB · Views: 3,812
Last edited:

absinthesummer

May 16, 2012
Usa
meettomy.site
A bunch of themes are available go to original thread and check there.

All that themes is for n2 air command themer and image clip icon is not supported by the theme...;)
@aukhan, @batlyn is right, those are for the note 3 air command, so they have different elements (number & type of icons, and the focus element is different). They're still usable as far as I know, but they won't match 100%. We're all still working on note 4 themes, but they will be available ASAP.

sibinn

Inactive Recognized Themer
May 15, 2009
Belgrade/Serbia
drvorez.blogspot.com
Reactions: absinthesummer

absinthesummer

May 16, 2012
Usa
meettomy.site
Here is one for testing Lady a....when time is on your side
For testing do not flash/use in module
Please post results
no rush

Did get to look at it, I'll pm you- found something in your folder structure. Also, I need to convert my framework & swap it out if I want to test any flashable themes. But I'm gonna try just converting to apk form first and i'll pm you the results of it with the module. I've also got an idea on fixing the blown out center image issue, so I'm playing with that too.

Mohombi Rko-2014

Mar 22, 2014
mecca
[Port] Snapdragon theme for the note 4

Hey Guys i ported this theme from ( Note 4 Snapdragon ) :

Review of the theme :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k652HAMIROM

How to install :

1-Download Air Command Themer V1.1
2-go to Xposed and Active ( Air Command Themer V1.1 )
3-Download and install the theme : https://userscloud.com/h4nne25q3rti it is ( apk file )
4-go to ( Air Command Themer V1.1 ) and select the theme
5-Reboot and Enjoy

Thank you soo much @sibinn For Making this theme :cowboy:

More Themes : Coming Soon :good:

manbat

Jun 8, 2008
Fort Worth, Texas
Theme module for Xposed will not install.....bad upload perhaps?

Sent from my SM-N910V / VZW Note 4 DE / Factory Bootloader Unlocked / Rooted / StarKissed / TWRP 2.8.3.0.trltevzw

Last edited:

absinthesummer

May 16, 2012
Usa
meettomy.site
Theme will not install.....bad upload perhaps?

Sent from my SM-N910V / VZW Note 4 DE / Factory Bootloader Unlocked / Rooted / StarKissed / TWRP 2.8.3.0.trltevzw
It's not a theme, it's a module. The themes are separate but there aren't any yet they're still in testing

...unless you're referring to the one above- that's not mine so I can't help you with that one

absinthesummer

May 16, 2012
Usa
meettomy.site
Hey everyone, I just wanted to stop in and post some images of my first working test theme. It's not perfect, needs some tweaking, but the center image isn't blowing out anymore.

Pics below:
MItZMOc.jpg

i2rWVRY.jpg

1NaeKaq.jpg

Holy Crap those images are huge.... gonna resize :/

This is on DN4, I need someone with a note 4 to test this test theme with the module @CasTTeLLo or @sibinn ?
Here's the test theme if either of you want to give it a try on note 4: https://copy.com/Ya0kk1C1bhKtpW9l

Again it needs some tweaking, isn't perfect at all, but working well enough. I need it tested to know the themes will work consistently on note 2 (dn4), note 3 (n4 roms for it yet?) AND note 4 before I tweak out my template and start making real themes.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here I'm releasing the official Xposed Module Air Command Themer for @xperiacle.

It works just fine, but I haven't created any themes yet as the qmg to png converters that are available blow up the images. Once I find the right scale, themes will be forth coming. I wanted to make this available to Note 4 & DN4 users and other themers, so here it is:

(AC THEMER MODULE IS ATTACHED AT BOTTOM)

From the Original thread HERE

Hello Folks,

Well, I would like to share my experimental xposed module called AIR COMMAND THEMER. As the name suggests, it is a module to easily apply themes for air command without flashing, just installing themes like any apk. You can even sell your themes on the Play Store if you like. As it is an xposed module, it requires and runs on the Xposed Framework by @rovo89 so make sure you already have xposed working.

DOWNLOAD:
    Air Command Themer
    For themes, see post attachments below.

REQUIREMENTS: Rooted Note 3, working Xposed framework and knowledge with activating xposed modules

HOW TO USE:

1. Download the module and install, activate in Xposed Installer. (don't need to reboot just yet)

2. Install some themes. I made some sample themes below courtesy of our friend @sibinn. (I will post a HOW-TO on making apk themes later)

3. Open Air Command Themer and make sure the installed themes are listed. Select and apply a theme.

4. Reboot.

5. Test. (For now, you need to do at least a soft reboot whenever you change theme. I am still trying to figure out how to do it without rebooting everytime)

6. I would appreciate your feedback/opinion/suggestion so I can fix what is not working if I can and so I can make it better.

GREAT COLLECTION OF THEMES - Thanks to @sibin & @FootSlave

How to create theme apks:

Themes are just normal apks with all the replacement images/pngs and with added meta-data : "aircommand.THEME" inserted in the apk's AndroidManifest.xml for the Themer app to recognize and load a theme.

REQUEST: If you made a theme, I would appreciate it if you could share it in the forum for others as well. I myself am not a themer, so I could use some good themes.

HOW TO FOR NOOBS:

For noobs who don't know how to use apktool or similar tools, the simplest way to put your own designs/themes is open any of the pre-compiled themes with 7zip (don't extract, just open) and navigate to /res/drawable-xxhdpi or /res/drawable-xhdpi folder and replace the images/png files with your own. Of course, make sure you maintain the same filenames and also image size/resolution. And just install the theme like a normal app.

Below I attached some pre-compiled themes. They all contain the same default theme and named numerically. Just download theme, pick any one of them and follow the noob instruction above. (About 10 precompiled themes for now but I will add more later).

Pre-Compiled Air Command Themes Set 1

Pre-Compiled Air Command Themes Set 2

HOW TO FOR THE NOT-SO NOOB:

Requirement: Knowledge on how to decompile/recompile apks
    Tools: Apktool/ZipSigner or ApkMultitool or ApkManager, Notepad++

1. Decompile any of the ready-made or precompiled themes.

2. Open AndroidManifest.xml and edit the packagename. Make sure it is unique for every theme so there is no conflict when you install the theme.

Code:
    <manifest xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android"
        [COLOR="Red"]package="xperiacle.aircommandtheme.twenty"[/COLOR]
        android:versionCode="1"
        android:versionName="1.0" >

<uses-sdk
            android:minSdkVersion="18"
            android:targetSdkVersion="18" />
    [/QUOTE]

My AC theme tutorials can be found via my signature (links there)

HUGE thanks to [user=4948919]@xperiacle[/user] for his hard work & keeping us updated! 

[COLOR="Red"]For Lollipop Roms, use the newest themer module attached (Note 4 Lollipop AC themer)[/COLOR]

Thanks and Enjoy!
    Sience fiction:eek: NO please Lady A you are the master,please convert
    Im working now on something new...beatiful....you will see soon:highfive:

Hehe :) You're silly sometimes. I dunno about a master lol, but I did the black metal one as some folks want it (I'll convert others as I have time. Can't wait to see your new theme)

(I don't think people understand why I made transparent themes... I made them b/c I wanted transparent themes. I get that people want things a certain way, but I make themes cause it's a hobby. I'll take ideas and suggestions, but not orders lol)... at any rate, I don't mind converting yours, it's just more time consuming with note 4 (but I'll do it anyway).
    N4Glossy Aircommand version
    Credits to @sibinn
    Some transparent themes for you guys:

TransNoShadow:
    k7beqBu.png

TransWShadow:
    AOdvo4h.png

TransMetal:
    EJ5Bq6z.png
    The Punisher Theme
    all credits to @absinthesummer

Press thank button for my effort pls;)