[OFFICIAL][XT1068][6.0][MARSHMALLOW][Stock rom] Easy Installer via FastBoot Tool

Search This thread

Aditya Krishna

Oct 23, 2016
Hi again,

My device is working fine but have 2 problems
1) unable to open notification bar
2) developer options disabled

Is there any way to restore them.

HardlyRock

May 19, 2014
Camera is working but there is a mild error "Camera Error Please restart camera" when switching to front camera.

Last edited:

reefuge

Jan 23, 2011
Norwich
www.aquacaves.uk
Would be EVEN BETTER if you at least THANKED or ASKED me before you used 'MY' Easy Installer - as I no longer own this phone I would have been Happy to say OK!

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

Camera is working but there is a mild error "Camera Error Please restart camera" when switching to front camera.
Early xt1068 had different version of camera hardware - problem well documented when we went from kitkat to lollipop resulting in a later release date of lollipop with both drivers included

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: HardlyRock

vamsi2405

Sep 9, 2016
Vizianagaram
The links are dead?. Can you provide any new links?

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Can you provide the new links for this

mipatel

Oct 16, 2017
installer link not working

Hi,
The installer link does not contain file.
Can you please point to updated location.
also can you please help getting stock androind rom firmware for xt1068 indian version.

Thanks,
Mitesh

Naruke

Aug 6, 2013
Roma
Hello. I have a Motorola Moto G 2014 2nd Gen not LTE (I guess XT1068) with Bootloader Opened, Rooted Opened, Custom Recovery (TWRP) and LineageOS 14.1.
I'd like to go back to the lastest Stock Android ROM of this Device... I'd like to ask, which is the fastest and easy method to do it? This is? And what I will lose doing it (talking about Bootloader, Root and Recovery)? I'm italian, which Stock Rom I have to download?
Thanks in advance.

I had this problem, so I guess the best way is going back to Stock

Last edited:

gourabpa

Oct 14, 2012
Hello. I have a Motorola Moto G 2014 2nd Gen not LTE (I guess XT1068) with Bootloader Opened, Rooted Opened, Custom Recovery (TWRP) and LineageOS 14.1.
I'd like to go back to the lastest Stock Android ROM of this Device... I'd like to ask, which is the fastest and easy method to do it? This is? And what I will lose doing it (talking about Bootloader, Root and Recovery)? I'm italian, which Stock Rom I have to download?
Thanks in advance.

I had this problem, so I guess the best way is going back to Stock

Follow this link https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=74969660&postcount=222
And if u want twrp stock rom follow here https://xdaforums.com/moto-g-2014/general/moto-g-indian-xt1068-marshmellow-6-0-t3313148

Last edited:
Reactions: Naruke

Naruke

Aug 6, 2013
Roma

So if I'd like to go back to OS Stock but keeping my TWRP and Bootloader Opened I just need to follow the first link? Or I have to do both anyway?

EDIT: I guess I get it... the first link is for installing Stock ROM.. after installing it I will lose everything (Bootloader and TWRP) and if I want again TWRP I have to follow the second link... right?

Last edited:

gourabpa

Oct 14, 2012
So if I'd like to go back to OS Stock but keeping my TWRP and Bootloader Opened I just need to follow the first link? Or I have to do both anyway?

EDIT: I guess I get it... the first link is for installing Stock ROM.. after installing it I will lose everything (Bootloader and TWRP) and if I want again TWRP I have to follow the second link... right?

1st link is for all stock that means locked bootloader,stock recovery and pure stock rom....
2nd link for custom recovery twrp and unlocked bootloader but stock pure stock rom

Reactions: Naruke

kvbkiran

Nov 7, 2013
i need some help
whenever i try to flash it gets me an error of (bootloader )battery low remote command not allowed
help me
i tried to chargethe mobile but it wont work even

Top Liked Posts