Official Z Fold 2 Cases on Sales already (At least in Canada)

Search This thread

LasersPewPew

Sep 9, 2020
https://www.samsung.com/ca/mobile-accessories/all-mobile-accessories/?cases-and-covers

Looks like Samsung Canada already discounted the Z Fold 2 cases and is no longer "Out of stock". though shipping time is October 16th now. It's also $76.99 CAD for the leather one and $55.99 CAD for the Aramid fibre one.

I guess it's a good thing I didn't get to purchase it during the first round at full price. ($109.99 for leather and $79.99 for Aramid Fibre case). Saved myself $24 CAD For people who bought it in Canada, should probably see if you can get the difference refunded?

Can't wait to get this phone.

burrzoo

Aug 10, 2007
https://www.samsung.com/ca/mobile-accessories/all-mobile-accessories/?cases-and-covers

Looks like Samsung Canada already discounted the Z Fold 2 cases and is no longer "Out of stock". though shipping time is October 16th now. It's also $76.99 CAD for the leather one and $55.99 CAD for the Aramid fibre one.

I guess it's a good thing I didn't get to purchase it during the first round at full price. ($109.99 for leather and $79.99 for Aramid Fibre case). Saved myself $24 CAD For people who bought it in Canada, should probably see if you can get the difference refunded?

Can't wait to get this phone.
Even discounted it's still too much for a half/one side only case. Damn Samsung!

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

AhsanU

Sep 27, 2013
NYC
Even discounted it's still too much for a half/one side only case. Damn Samsung!

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

I felt the same and still do to an extent, but the leather case protects the back and allows me to prop it against household items since it provides excellent traction.

I got mine for 55$ from Verizon (or something around there) but I'd say it's worth it. I'm expecting the clear cases that are on Amazon to get to me soon to test those out.

It's a $2k phone and I'm all about value, but it seems silly to skimp out on a case on a phone that's fairly expensive. Wish there was more leather options is all, as black leather on Mystic Bronze looks.. odd.

I got a £50 voucher (and free Galaxy Buds) from Samsung as my Fold 2 was a day late so used it to buy the Aramid case with a kick stand from Samsung store.

Pros:-
protects the back of the phone when laying on it's back doing android auto in car
kick stand works well with xbox controller or bluetooth keyboard
NFC payments still work despite the kickstand

Cons:-
The case does bulk it up a quite a bit
Kickstand only works with fold open and in landscape orientation
You can no longer charge the Galaxy Buds from the phone as the powershare is where the kickstand is mounted