[OFFTOPIC] Future features and development

Search This thread

TheArc

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jan 1, 2012
Auckland
As for a me I'm nothing special to this community. Yet...

I'm just wondering what people think, what kind if mods, features, Roms, and apps do you want to see our beloved desire x running.

Cake...

Last edited:

Will_Xda

Sep 29, 2012
Leicester
www.youtube.com
I can imagine this thread being closed after a few noobs or Pathetic Troll attempts. anywhooo it'd be cool to see a kernel with S2w or doubletap2wake or something similar (i know that people are looking into this.) Just so we dont have to go through Trying to get that stubborn power button to wake the device

TheArc

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jan 1, 2012
Auckland
I can imagine this thread being closed after a few noobs or Pathetic Troll attempts. anywhooo it'd be cool to see a kernel with S2w or doubletap2wake or something similar (i know that people are looking into this.) Just so we dont have to go through Trying to get that stubborn power button to wake the device

I know right, the buttons already getting on my nerves and gets frustrating.

Boot full cm10.2
End of.

Sent from my HTC Desire X using xda app-developers app

Hopefully our smart devs like you and others can pull it off I mean will pull it off.

Cake...

rajes02

Jun 7, 2013
chennai
I was about to ask regarding the double tap to unlock feature bcoz in my dx power button is not working properly ....I must press 3 r 4 times to unlock the device

nightwalkerkg

Aug 20, 2012
Kragujevac
Yeah,i have to agree with neXus PRIME our priority is to get CM10.2 booting and runing stable.
As for me,i would like to see AOKP,PA 3+ and MIUI rom (cm as base). And maybe FIrefoxOS or Ubuntu Touch just of curiosity.
Other then that,everything that can contribute to our experience with DX is great.

Reactions: Crash3000

xpirt

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
Feb 19, 2013
The one in my tutorial fully worked, well it used to. Somehow it doesn't work with me at this moment, but I can't test stuff because I use sense 5. (thanks Btw @ckpv5) Does it work on sense 4+?

Sent from my awesome fridge
I made a JB Volume Wake in MOD thread, were the one posted by you for ICS?

xpirt

rajes02

Jun 7, 2013
chennai
Yeah,i have to agree with neXus PRIME our priority is to get CM10.2 booting and runing stable.
As for me,i would like to see AOKP,PA 3+ and MIUI rom (cm as base). And maybe FIrefoxOS or Ubuntu Touch just of curiosity.
Other then that,everything that can contribute to our experience with DX is great.

Or even sailfish

ranalakshay36

Dec 2, 2012
Bhiwani
I asked Llabtoofer about our desire X getting 4.4 officiay and he said that we won't be getting it.:(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Boot full cm10.2
    End of.

4.4? You mean kitkat? We will not get 4.2, you want 4.4?

xpirt

You can read about kitkat that 4.4 will also be made for older devices which didn't have good cpu and ram.
    But we won't get it. :(

By the way I won a Nexus 7 in KitKat Contest.
    It will be delivered to me in 5-7 days. :D

I was about to ask regarding the double tap to unlock feature bcoz in my dx power button is not working properly ....I must press 3 r 4 times to unlock the device

We might be having volume rocker wake soon, if not soon then I'll have a go at it

Sent from my HTC Desire X