OG Youtube Downloader apk

CZroe

Nov 13, 2011
Newnan, GA
The same could be said when you log in to use Google play, Google music, maps, YouTube etc.. Why are you surprised when you have known they ask you to login into their apps.

Edit: I will update the app from time to time or whenever the dev updates it himself. I will provide an updated link as well.
All of those apps use the built-in accounts feature and do not require your information. It's kinda the whole point.

Vishnu007

Jan 10, 2014
Edapal
www.vmtricks.com
Wow.....Awesome app. Thanks bro. Actually I had found the og youtube apk a couple of weeks ago while surfing on my phone, but i thought it may be a crap or something like that. Again i came across the name og youtube somewhere in FB and when i searched i arrived at xda and downloaded it.

Thanks again for posting such an awesome app. I think it's better than the tubemate. Keep posting such useful apps.

Alaioby79

Oct 28, 2014
Tanta
Thanks a lot for your effort. I had noticed some issues I hope to be rectified in coming update and\or version:
1- Program widget still in notification bar even after close the program
2- when trying to open the program after screen switched off some times program stop playing and usually I have to forcely close and reopen it and replay the video.