OG Youtube Downloader apk

Search This thread

LadysMan

Jul 3, 2013
Confused over version

Which version to install on rooted phone. I installed version 2 and it doesnt have download as mp3 option!:confused:

LoVeRice

Mar 14, 2011
Manila
I was doing these youtube downloading before on my note1, any videos that i want. But this time i only have 800mb left :/

CZroe

Nov 13, 2011
Newnan, GA
The same could be said when you log in to use Google play, Google music, maps, YouTube etc.. Why are you surprised when you have known they ask you to login into their apps.

Edit: I will update the app from time to time or whenever the dev updates it himself. I will provide an updated link as well.
All of those apps use the built-in accounts feature and do not require your information. It's kinda the whole point.

LadysMan

Jul 3, 2013
Is this thread still active

Brother are u still active here and updating the versions to be downloaded.

Vishnu007

Jan 10, 2014
Edapal
www.vmtricks.com
Wow.....Awesome app. Thanks bro. Actually I had found the og youtube apk a couple of weeks ago while surfing on my phone, but i thought it may be a crap or something like that. Again i came across the name og youtube somewhere in FB and when i searched i arrived at xda and downloaded it.

Thanks again for posting such an awesome app. I think it's better than the tubemate. Keep posting such useful apps.

Alaioby79

Oct 28, 2014
Tanta
Thanks a lot for your effort. I had noticed some issues I hope to be rectified in coming update and\or version:
1- Program widget still in notification bar even after close the program
2- when trying to open the program after screen switched off some times program stop playing and usually I have to forcely close and reopen it and replay the video.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys I did some digging around and found this nice little app. Og YouTube downloader.For those people out there who want to be able to download videos straight on your android device. Works on all devices that I know of.

Here's the link to where I found it: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2213945

Obviously i didnt make this app. Credit goes to Osama Ghareeb for hacking up the app and making this possible.
    I tested this app on my n4 and it does indeed work.
    I do not provide support for any issues you may or may not have. Please direct your questions by following the link I provided.

Credit goes out to CraftyCreature for finding another YouTube downloader which works perfectly. You can find the app here.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ytdownloader/

I also uploaded the app here too if you get too lazy to go to the actual site. Lol

As always I, OsamaGhareeb, nor anyone is responsible if this app blows up your phone, kills your family or burns down your house.

Without further or do..here's the app guys. Enjoy

Note*
    Any version after v1 og youtube will be in fact called just youtube.apk for now one. That means you guys will have to install this app as a system/app. You will need to delete the original youtube apk and paste the new one in its place. Set permissions to rwx r r, save and reboot.
    Its the same YouTube app from Google. Its just been hacked to allow you to download videos onto your android device. No worries. You could always use lucky patcher to modify permissions if you feel the need to be totally safe.
    Way better than tubeMate. Simple and easy to use. Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium
    Works great many thanks! Wish it had a download as mp3 only option then it would be perfect.