Do you leave kernel like it comes, out of the box?Im using the last revolution os rom and okita kernel (5.4). For battery saving I apply a rule for turning off BT, GPS and sync from 1am to 7:30am. Also airplane mode on from 2am to 6am.
That's how it works on EXKM.Hi there, I want to ask about K-lapse. Is it okay to use while I'm using KCAL settings on EXKM? Or we have to choose which 1 to use?
Wow, you're on fire! Thank you soooo much!Happy weekend, everyone
Kernel has been updated, and here's the changelogs for it :
- Merge CAF tags to LA.UM.7.8.r1-06500-SDM710.0 (audio-kernel and Wi-Fi modules are updated too)
- Uses a new installer called bootwitch. Open-source too (with GPLv3)
- Add up/down freq transition rate-limits for schedutil. (0 by default, you can adjust it on the governor parameters. https://android-review.googlesource.com/c/kernel/common/+/444322)
- Fix energy compute when a cluster is only a cpu core in multi-cluster system
- Fix massive cpufreq_times memory leaks
- Update LZ4 from upstream AOSP (now our zRAM is even faster than before )
It's an old ways, and DriveDroid still fine without it.Would it be possible to add some fixes to use the App Drivedroid? The creator has some fixes for the kernel here :
I don't get it.@okitavera
Could you tell me which is the exact file and change that the "microphone / speaker gain" feature of your kernel modifies?
I'm messing a bit with some microphone settings, but yet not sure which is the correct file to modify, as there are many with the same starting name... (I'm under vendor/etc)
I'm trying to increase the volume for a specific device "handset-dmic-endfire", should I change the DEC or ADC values of it?
Thanks in advance!