Hi guys, 7.0 kernel is compatible with full treble CrDroid 5.7? I have flashed it but phone stuck on MI logo...
I see good potential for XenonHD ROM. It's very fast and light. It's still experimental so there's no fingerprint and a few bugs (actually I've only found 1 so far, nothing important) but there are also features working out of the box (like SIM management) that don't work on crDroid. Now I'm trying to install a custom kernel. Kowalski is having issues. Let's try Okita and see how it goes.
---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------
Yeah... both kernels are having issues with XenonHD for now. But I'm still keeping the ROM.
Hello everyone. kernel has been updated to 7.1, and here's the changelogs
- Updated Wi-Fi Driver to latest wlan-cld3.driver.lnx.2.0.3.r6-rel
- Follows google recommended kernel timing (HZ=300, better UI/UX performance with little-to-none power impact)
- Keep boosting time a little-bit longer on wake-up scenarios to get better unlocking performance.
- Tuned input boost value again to get better cpu efficiency.
- Properly set up/down ratelimit value on schedutil.
- Disable unused delay when updating backlight.
- Reduce more debugging feature and removed unused logging to reduce tiny overheads.
I want to tell that Magisk Add-on is obsolete for now because it already merged into the kernel.zip as magisk service.
So, better to uninstall it to avoid conflicted kernel-parameters
# Minimal exposure that will be added when exposure adjustment is active /sys/devices/platform/soc/soc:qcom,[email protected]/msm_fb_ea_min # Enable/disable exposure adjustment /sys/devices/platform/soc/soc:qcom,[email protected]/msm_fb_ea_enable # Maximum brightness threshold before exposure will be restored to the default state /sys/devices/platform/soc/soc:qcom,[email protected]/msm_fb_ea_elvss_off_treshold
Yeah, unfortunately...:crying: 2 kernels for aosp, 0 kernel for miui