• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

OKNAVI Global - TS10 6/128GB USB Issues

Search This thread
Aug 16, 2021
Hi All,
I have a TS10 6/128GB head unit. I am having issues with my USB ports when I plug in my phone my phone charges but i cannot get android auto or my phone to connect with the head unit.
I have tried USB debugging - anyone have any idea? Would be much appreciated.
I am not getting any help from Ali express seller

Danial555

Aug 31, 2021
Hi All,
I have a TS10 6/128GB head unit. I am having issues with my USB ports when I plug in my phone my phone charges but i cannot get android auto or my phone to connect with the head unit.
Try connect to 6 pin usb port.. turn on usb debugging and then restart you hu.. after that android auto will instantly connected.. it works for me.. hope it will work for you too..

Reactions: maometto75

Veelyt

Nov 5, 2021
You mean open the head unit and connect the USB cable to a different USB port on the back of the unit? Or you mean something else? Thanks
No, my device (OKNAVI TS10 6+128) and probably every other are supplied with 2 USB cables: 6 and 4 pin. He suggests you to check the one that has 6pin connector plugged to the device.

Veelyt

Nov 5, 2021
I also got a problem with my head unit. The device can't see anything plugged to the USB port after it wakes up. What helps in this case is a restart of the device. Everything works until at some point of wake up and sleep cycle it hangs up. Of course I run on the newest firmware and MCU drivers.

czyzu8609

Jan 8, 2022
Hi, I had to restore the factory settings, after that all the applications on navigation are gone. I can't even install anything because the play store app is gone too. What now? How should I install play store app now ?

Attachments

• VID_20220108_160856.mp4
    48.1 MB · Views: 0

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi All,
    Try connect to 6 pin usb port.. turn on usb debugging and then restart you hu.. after that android auto will instantly connected.. it works for me.. hope it will work for you too..