First, you should use English language only on this forum
Second, you are posting to the old thread for Android 12 version, which is discontinued now (here is the link to the A13 thread)
Third, if you are asking about adding MIUI Camera to the ROM, there were many efforts to do that by the dev, but it's very difficult due to the technical reasons and those efforts weren't successful. It's possible to install a MIUI Camera ports as Magisk modules, but they are far from perfect
OctaviOS is an AOSP based rom focusing on Unique and Smooth UI with handy features. OctaviOS is a reborn of pie based PearlOS.
* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
* You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.
CLEAN FLASH :
- Download and flash this TWRP (It has the /cust to /product patch) LINK
- Into the recovery wipe Dalvik/Art Cache, Cache, System, Data, Product and Vendor
(Optional) After this format data and reboot to recovery
- Download the rom and flash it
- (Optional) Flash Nikgapps
- (Suggested) Flash Magisk after the first reboot
- Reboot to system
- If you are facing bootloop after the last reboot format data before booting into system
- If you are coming from Android 10 flash MIUI with Android 11 before starting