Are you interested in Omni-ROM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
No i dont. I don't see the need of such a thread. Why don't we make such a thread for every rom and call out to support the devs. Xda would be loaded with this.
...if you want to support the devs you give info and input about the rom in the specific dev thread instead of making polls/unnecessary threads in the general section.

Such a poll will probably only lead to some sort of rom comparison thread because one day there will be someone who posts here that he thinks that rom A is better than omni because ..... etc etc etc.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    No i dont. I don't see the need of such a thread. Why don't we make such a thread for every rom and call out to support the devs. Xda would be loaded with this.
    ...if you want to support the devs you give info and input about the rom in the specific dev thread instead of making polls/unnecessary threads in the general section.

Such a poll will probably only lead to some sort of rom comparison thread because one day there will be someone who posts here that he thinks that rom A is better than omni because ..... etc etc etc.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    C'mon Mr Hofs! You should really be more supportive of the devs whom tries their best to port over AOSP rom for our hox
    A thread for Omnirom already exists in Original Development. Thread closed
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone