Omnirom / CM / AOKP 4.4.4 on Mini2 [FINAL // who takes over?]

Fallen_Knight

Mar 5, 2012
tried to di logcat but its stuck to waiting device..so device did not boot os..tried too fix it but when placing lib folder of 0913 to 0905 it does not boot..so prob must be in the lib folder..maybe jenkins build have this bug..

MaDaLiNoSt

Aug 15, 2013
Sorry for posting here a little off topic...
But I think is time to change your phone. Yeah, mini 2 was cool, but now is time to change something.... all mobile operators have best deals for phones that are ok (cheap and good). Now I switched to Windows phone 8.1 (lumia 630), and I miss a bit android, but is ok to change something in our life :)

So, what are you waiting for? This phone have been released in 2012... almost 3 years from now and 320x480 display is too small...
(in my opinion)

Please remember that I am not telling to you what to do.. I just give advice. The decision is always made by you. :highfive:

erikcas

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 16, 2008
Castricum
android.cas-online.nl
Sorry for posting here a little off topic...
But I think is time to change your phone. Yeah, mini 2 was cool, but now is time to change something.... all mobile operators have best deals for phones that are ok (cheap and good). Now I switched to Windows phone 8.1 (lumia 630), and I miss a bit android, but is ok to change something in our life :)

So, what are you waiting for? This phone have been released in 2012... almost 3 years from now and 320x480 display is too small...
(in my opinion)

Please remember that I am not telling to you what to do.. I just give advice. The decision is always made by you. :highfive:
If this is meant for me. I donot give a damn about screen sizes or whatever. As long as I have had my mini2 I also have had a samsung S4 from my company.
I allways liked my mini2. And I still do. I simply donot have time enough anymore to be seriously involved in developing. Life evolves, with busy jobs, a lovely wife and great kids, who deserve my time more then a phone community. :)

On topic: Omnirom booting again. CM and aokp will be rebuild overnight.

Reactions: hack91

hack91

Jun 2, 2009
Ferrara
jep. I needed to fully wipe because of bootloop
Installed :) the camera doesn't work... it crashes :(

edit: The stock version of the rom crashes but the Google camera upgrade from the store don't recognize the sdcard...
In ES file Explorer the sdcard0 (internal memory) is not recognized, but the sdcard1 (external) is recognized...

Last edited:

erikcas

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 16, 2008
Castricum
android.cas-online.nl
Installed :) the camera doesn't work... it crashes :(

edit: The stock version of the rom crashes but the Google camera upgrade from the store don't recognize the sdcard...
In ES file Explorer the sdcard0 (internal memory) is not recognized, but the sdcard1 (external) is recognized...
oh you have that problem. I cannot solve that. Some mini2 have that.

Fallen_Knight

Mar 5, 2012
will test later..no data and power today due to typhoon..thanks

edit;

omni is now booting, camera is working.
how to fix media scanning? because apollo has no music,gallery has no images..

Last edited: