Omnirom / CM / AOKP 4.4.4 on Mini2 [FINAL // who takes over?]

mano2

Nov 23, 2013
Győr
mano2web.wordpress.com
Hello everyone!

I have the omni-4.4.2-20140202-jenad-HOMEMADE version, is this the latest?

I clicked on the jenkins link but couldn't figure out exactly what I need to search for. :silly:

Could someone give me a dowload link for the latest stable release? Like the one that is updated on 2014-09-07?

Thank you! :)

midzan21

Aug 4, 2011
Zagreb
idzan.eu
Hy. Could somebody who have this version of OmniROM (omni4.4.4 20140914 with working internal) or any version from September to upload it ...

I wanted to try something with latest build and this older build (for me builds from October and now November doesn't boot or maybe it boots and it have black screen even affter it seems booted up).

Latest version which I have on my computer is from July 20, and it have random feezes, and after I formatted old 8GB SD card I lost bunch of builds (working builds)

EDIT: Just a note that my neighbour had copy of OmniROM 20141409 and now it doesn't need at all :)

Last edited:

midzan21

Aug 4, 2011
Zagreb
idzan.eu
Can someone reupload firmwares because I can't log in into the website (error: missing the Overall/Read permission)?
can somebody upload rom from 14.9., permissions on jenkins does not allow me to download file?
Please both of you contact me via PM so I can get you link with Omni 14.9. I don't wanna issues with erickas about sharing ROM.

Reactions: yoske

midzan21

Aug 4, 2011
Zagreb
idzan.eu
Rebuilding CM11 M12 (4.4.4)

OK guys, this days I would try to rebuild latest CM11 build which is M12 (milestone 12). It should include bunch of features and updates which isn't avaliable at 03.08 build by @TheWhisp or 14.09 build by @erikcas

For kernel sources and device tree & drivers I use @TheWhisp 's but with option that I need to reupload it my personal GitHub (some issues with that rebuilding, repo sync failed on almost all his sources because it says that sources isn't git).

Also if any of old devs give me permission I should upload build online so all of you can test it.

For now it is private build which should be ready for total customizing with features from Omni (or AOSPA if their gerrit start to work propperly to get DSB feature) and ChameleonOS (Active Display).

Last edited:

zaid.oj

Feb 20, 2013
Amman
www.zaid-jilani.com
Please both of you contact me via PM so I can get you link with Omni 14.9. I don't wanna issues with erickas about sharing ROM.
OK guys, this days I would try to rebuild latest CM11 build which is M12 (milestone 12). It should include bunch of features and updates which isn't avaliable at 03.08 build by @TheWhisp or 14.09 build by @erikcas

For kernel sources and device tree & drivers I use @TheWhisp 's but with option that I need to reupload it my personal GitHub (some issues with that rebuilding, repo sync failed on almost all his sources because it says that sources isn't git).

Also if any of old devs give me permission I should upload build online so all of you can test it.

For now it is private build which should be ready for total customizing with features from Omni (or AOSPA if their gerrit start to work propperly to get DSB feature) and ChameleonOS (Active Display).
I have the same issue, i cant download the rom from jenkins! can you please provide me with link to download the rom, or the one you have built ( if you already done that ) i would really appreciate it :) thanks in advance