Omnirom / CM / AOKP 4.4.4 on Mini2 [FINAL // who takes over?]

malimba1

Apr 18, 2015
The last rescue

I have tried this rom and it doesn't works at all (tested on GT-S6500). I got stuck in a boot loop and after some tries to recover it I lost access to cwm recovery. I was looking for a solution and there is one for everybody who can go to the download mode but can't go to the recovery: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=...4663b0499bf138e0a517c6024230d01322dd5e958939e Just flash it via Odin and everything works fine. (This will return the recovery back into normal. It doesn't deletes any user's data like music or photos, just overwrites all the system files)

Reactions: nefescalanadam

Nikola Gvozdenac

Jun 21, 2016
Thanks a lot -.- Now when ever i want to set picture as walpaper my phone freeze than i have to pull out battery and put it again -.- I used several gallery apps but sti
ll same -.- Thanks a lot...

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Thanks a lot -.- Now when ever i want to set picture as walpaper my phone freeze than i have to pull out battery and put it again -.- I used several gallery apps but still same -.- Thanks a lot...