Question Omoji Function in Europe Users

Search This thread

Jowe79

Jul 18, 2020
Hi i'm from Spain... And yesterday i was get the color os 12 c.41 version... But there are somthing not understand... Where is omoji? Where is? In setting i can't found .. nothing.... Is limited only china or asia region? Europe will have omoji too? Is a feature embedded in the firmware? Or is a individual app?

alvydasd2

Nov 2, 2016
Oppo Reno Ace
OPPO Find X2 Pro
Hi i'm from Spain... And yesterday i was get the color os 12 c.41 version... But there are somthing not understand... Where is omoji? Where is? In setting i can't found .. nothing.... Is limited only china or asia region? Europe will have omoji too? Is a feature embedded in the firmware? Or is a individual app?
Try this:

Ganluma

Oct 4, 2021
Germany
OPPO Find X3 Pro
Buenas, I downloaded the app from APKmirror.

gabecnc

May 17, 2010
Try with the 1.0 version not the latest
ok. I tried it. now. the app shows in the app drawer. and it allows me to customize my face. but if I cluck "use omoji" it just tells me I can delete or modify. There is no option for "omoji camera". In the always on display instead it's working.
What about you. Does your 1.0 version allow you to take snapshot/videos with omoji camera function or is it just me?
by the way it's very bizarre the 1.0 version is 170 MB while the 1.1 is little bit more than 30 mb.

Ganluma

Oct 4, 2021
Germany
OPPO Find X3 Pro
ok. I tried it. now. the app shows in the app drawer. and it allows me to customize my face. but if I cluck "use omoji" it just tells me I can delete or modify. There is no option for "omoji camera". In the always on display instead it's working.
What about you. Does your 1.0 version allow you to take snapshot/videos with omoji camera function or is it just me?
by the way it's very bizarre the 1.0 version is 170 MB while the 1.1 is little bit more than 30 mb.
It used to work but now I cannot make it work neither. But I was never really interested in the feature and I haven't used it more than once in the past

Ganluma

Oct 4, 2021
Germany
OPPO Find X3 Pro
I played with it an this is how I managed to make it work.

Ganluma

Oct 4, 2021
Germany
OPPO Find X3 Pro
It didn't upload the video I made, sorry.

Just press use omoji / customize omoji. Select one of the background colours and press the circle at the bottom. Press again once it is green to save it. If you hold it down it records a video.
Omoji_20220128-035333.jpg

Kabu96

Jun 12, 2017
Yes, however, there is still no way to save them in PDF and then use them as stickers on the various apps, that is, if you want you should use Photoshop to crop the omoji well.

Ganluma

Oct 4, 2021
Germany
OPPO Find X3 Pro
I am the same, I open the application and nothing happens, I just see a blank screen.
Hey, did you install the first original APK from APK mirror? Not the latest but the oldest is the one working on find X3 pro.
In case you installed a later one uninstall it first. Go to setting /apps / Apps Management and in the search bar look for omoji and uninstall it. After that install the only working version witch os like 170mb big compared to the 30mb from the others.
Does it work now for you?

OPOGRX

Feb 27, 2022
Hey, did you install the first original APK from APK mirror? Not the latest but the oldest is the one working on find X3 pro.
In case you installed a later one uninstall it first. Go to setting /apps / Apps Management and in the search bar look for omoji and uninstall it. After that install the only working version witch os like 170mb big compared to the 30mb from the others.
Does it work now for you?
I have tried but it still does not want to start the app. I have downloaded several apk from apkmirror that supposedly are signed by OnePlus and nothing .... I think it must be something that detects the system and not let run outside OPPO, although I'm surprised because OPPO and OnePlus are ColorOS and I'm on Android 12 version.