On US996 Lineage 18.1 Rooted and can't get V4A to process

Search This thread

ezzony

Jul 4, 2012
Dublin
LG V20
I'm on 18.1 (official) and I had no issue at all with v4a. Also using Jamesdsp without issue. Did you install android audio patch and audio modification library? You need to.

ezzony

Jul 4, 2012
Dublin
LG V20
Yes but fyi, adding those magisk modules allows you to use more than 1 audio equilzer at the same time, in which case you wouldn't have had to find and delete audiofx which is why v4a wasn't woking. And you might wish to add JamesDSP as well. I filp between both, the crossfeed on jdsp is kinda cool. Just fyi : D

I

Reactions: Camboozle

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I got everything working after playing with it for a couple days. It was just a long time since I rooted and things changed a bit since. v4a alone works fine without those mods after i removed audiofx.
    Yes but fyi, adding those magisk modules allows you to use more than 1 audio equilzer at the same time, in which case you wouldn't have had to find and delete audiofx which is why v4a wasn't woking. And you might wish to add JamesDSP as well. I filp between both, the crossfeed on jdsp is kinda cool. Just fyi : D

I