Development One+_TooL with Grayed out Oem_Unlock (Bootloader Unlock) enabler & Engineer Decrypt

Search This thread

zonexo

Jan 21, 2013
Hi, I've got a Tmobile OP8 android 10 and I could do a permanent unlock the moment i got it. However, it was spoilt after 2 months. i sent my op8 for repair and just got it back. It's on android 11, however it's now sim locked to tmobile again. And now I can't unlock it. Tmobile won't help, saying it's OP's problem, and OP has yet to reply me. Doubt they'll help as I've heard others with similar problem.

I managed to use the unlock tool to do oem unlocking. I have also requested for the unlock key thru OP. So if I switch to global rom, will I be sim unlock? Or can I switch back to android 10 and do the sim locking in the setting?

Thanks.

EtherealRemnant

Sep 15, 2007
Denver, CO
Hi, I've got a Tmobile OP8 android 10 and I could do a permanent unlock the moment i got it. However, it was spoilt after 2 months. i sent my op8 for repair and just got it back. It's on android 11, however it's now sim locked to tmobile again. And now I can't unlock it. Tmobile won't help, saying it's OP's problem, and OP has yet to reply me. Doubt they'll help as I've heard others with similar problem.

I managed to use the unlock tool to do oem unlocking. I have also requested for the unlock key thru OP. So if I switch to global rom, will I be sim unlock? Or can I switch back to android 10 and do the sim locking in the setting?

Thanks.
You're screwed if OnePlus doesn't help you. Switching firmware won't unlock the SIM.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is my latest version of My Oneplus Tool . This tool can do almost everything for you. I have added a method to switch the Oem_Unlock switch on Sim locked devices. It will ungray the switch so you can flip it and bootloader unlock. It still has all the other tools like the engineer mode decrypt, to enable the app. Also lots of hidden SECRETS like every oneplus device has a hidden copy of busybox already installed . and this will access it. Plus this has a long list of dialer codes .There are lots of tools like scrcpy and a windows file explorer for your device. I have also added lots of fastboot adb commands. Please feel free to let me know if anything can be added. I been notifided this has been reported as a virus, it is only a .bat file converted to exe. please scan for yourself.

Please donate for the cause.
    I have now made this ungray method usless LoL I have a working method that lets u flash msm and boot direct to bootloader and unlock without the need for a oem unlock token from oneplus , even works if ur still sim locked.
    @Ju5t3nC4s3 Hi OP, none of the download links working as AFH showing "no mirror found" and GD showing "file contains a virus", so I removed the links for now. Please double check your download links and I would suggest you to post a scan result by VirusTotal or similar site.

Thanks.
    any guidance?
    better with an instruction。
    thx for sharing。
    This has all can together just from the data mining and the need for the tools for the reversing of the simlock . I been working on it now for some time and have discovered many other vulnerablitys. I have unlocked some devices,but never 1 the same. Before I released this I descoverd how to flip the oem_unlock switch under the greyed out area.and was able to unpack a msm download and mod to repack it. So after flash the switch is on. By 1 bit I found in one of the partitions. Recently I have located some code just like the engineer mode qr for the sim unlock. And there is a couple RSA private keys with it.I also located a dialer code to skip setupwizard. And another code that gives u all USB access like adb ,diag , all with out verification.
    I have some added tools already in a new update. Like a secret_code dumper and AT commands tool