one plus 5 drop test?

Search This thread

hackyrocky

Aug 12, 2017
Guys, recently I purchased a brand new 1+5.After 4 days of usage I am in love with the handset but suddenly on one fine day, it was slipped from my hand.I was so frightened to pick up the mobile and to see its condition.The major ground impact was on (up-right) corner.when i picked it up and seen it it the corner was weared out and the glass was broken up to front camera lenses.One plus 5 is very sensitive to handle
but the mobile is working perfectly but it's too sensitive to survive a drop test.

fsae3

May 9, 2016
Mine fell from my shorts when sitting and hit the lower left corner, flipped, hit upper right corner. One dent and one scratch. I'm a little disappointed with the built quality

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

xxBrun0xx

Jan 1, 2012
CT
Mine fell from my shorts when sitting and hit the lower left corner, flipped, hit upper right corner. One dent and one scratch. I'm a little disappointed with the built quality
If it hadn't dented your screen would be shattered. That's why phone manufacturers user aluminum for chassis which is soft. Helps absorb impacts and saves screens.

Maaalx

Nov 30, 2016
poor quality

i have oneplus 1 i dropped many time and still working fine until today but i think the quality now is going down, i got oneplus 5 q0 day ago today the screen stop working and becomes black but the touch is working fine. i think it is hardware issue:confused: