One plus 6t McLaren official stock rom

Search This thread

clubhouse00

Mar 3, 2020
I am having one plus 6t McLaren edition(global variant not T Mobile ) and tried many stock roms for one plus 6t (msm tool,fastboot rom) even official but they all having some issues after day 1 or after some hours...
Mine main issue and question is ...
Is there any difference between one plus 6t roms and McLaren edition roms .
Can someone provide one plus 6t McLaren rom (if possible official ) (global variant not T Mobile )
Really needed help regarding this ... Please reply

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 8892904

I am having one plus 6t McLaren edition(global variant not T Mobile ) and tried many stock roms for one plus 6t (msm tool,fastboot rom) even official but they all having some issues after day 1 or after some hours...
Mine main issue and question is ...
Is there any difference between one plus 6t roms and McLaren edition roms .
Can someone provide one plus 6t McLaren rom (if possible official ) (global variant not T Mobile )
Really needed help regarding this ... Please reply

McLaren Edition uses the same ROM as the Global 6T. There is no T-Mobile McLaren Edition to my knowledge. So the McLaren ROM you're looking for is the same as Global ROM. You can download it from OnePlus's Support Website.

clubhouse00

Mar 3, 2020
McLaren Edition uses the same ROM as the Global 6T. There is no T-Mobile McLaren Edition to my knowledge. So the McLaren ROM you're looking for is the same as Global ROM. You can download it from OnePlus's Support Website.

U sure is this possible because they both have not same configuration so I guess they having some differences because if we get McLaren animations on same rom then why normal user 6t ones won't get same animations with same rom ??
I am not having much knowledge but just asking for clarification

D

Deleted member 8892904

U sure is this possible because they both have not same configuration so I guess they having some differences because if we get McLaren animations on same rom then why normal user 6t ones won't get same animations with same rom ??
I am not having much knowledge but just asking for clarification

Yes. I'm sure. After you flash the ROM and Reboot, the ROM will check for a flag in the Bootloader. That declares you're Device is a McLaren Edition. If the ROM finds the flag, it will enable the McLaren Stuff (Animations & whatever else there was). If it doesn't, then it will boot to Normal OOS. If your Device is a McLaren Edition then you shouldn't have a problem.

clubhouse00

Mar 3, 2020
Yes. I'm sure. After you flash the ROM and Reboot, the ROM will check for a flag in the Bootloader. That declares you're Device is a McLaren Edition. If the ROM finds the flag, it will enable the McLaren Stuff (Animations & whatever else there was). If it doesn't, then it will boot to Normal OOS. If your Device is a McLaren Edition then you shouldn't have a problem.

Thanks ...but could u tell is it different from any 6t roms

https://xdaforums.com/oneplus-6t/development/mclaren-op6t-port-fastboot-rom-oos-9-t3880768