One plus 7 pro usb drivers?

Search This thread

tarek._.n

May 20, 2022
I am trying to unlock my bootloader (first time doing so) on my one plus 7 pro to get pixel experience 12 working. adb commands work well but once i'm in fastboot/recovery mode, my phone isn't recognized in the fastboot devices list, i assumed this was a driver issue since I have yet to find a working driver (my phone doesnt show up properly in the device manager) but the issue might come from some other source, here are the things i did and tried :

I am using a Windows 11 intel pc, plugged into both usb 2 and 3 ports since i have seen that people found different results with usb 2, i tried installing the drivers from android sdk platform tools from where I manually installed different drivers in the device manager since there wasn't a One plus specific driver(adb composite, android adb), none of which managed to be successfully installed. All of the instances of people finding drivers online either led me to expired links or a shady looking exe., i also tried using the all in one tool but installing drivers from there only returned "unable to install drivers", and unlocking the bootloader through it had the same result as when i tried manually, that is "waiting for device" after entering fastboot oem unlock.Any idea where i can find a driver for my phone?

Last edited:

tarek._.n

May 20, 2022
I am trying to unlock my bootloader (first time doing so) on my one plus 7 pro to get pixel experience 12 working. adb commands work well but once i'm in fastboot/recovery mode, my phone isn't recognized in the fastboot devices list, i assumed this was a driver issue since I have yet to find a working driver (my phone doesnt show up properly in the device manager) but the issue might come from some other source, here are the things i did and tried :

I am using a Windows 11 intel pc, plugged into both usb 2 and 3 ports since i have seen that people found different results with usb 2, i tried installing the drivers from android sdk platform tools from where I manually installed different drivers in the device manager since there wasn't a One plus specific driver(adb composite, android adb), none of which managed to be successfully installed. All of the instances of people finding drivers online either led me to expired links or a shady looking exe., i also tried using the all in one tool but installing drivers from there only returned "unable to install drivers", and unlocking the bootloader through it had the same result as when i tried manually, that is "waiting for device" after entering fastboot oem unlock.Any idea where i can find a driver for my phone?
Update : I used another pc, an amd laptop and used the tool all in one made by @mauronofrio and it worked perfectly, saving me from hours of trying things, so thank you for that!

@soka

Aug 8, 2014
Glencoe
I usually avoid this drama by disabling driver signature before installing OnePlus drivers on windows 11. Always works.