Development ONE PLUS 9 EU MSM TOOL TESTED

Search This thread

trosyd

Jan 6, 2018
Hi all,
i tried to use this tool to downgrade my OP9 EU from rooted OOS12 to OOS11.
Everything was working fine until the DOWNLOADING SUPER.IMG step...

it gives me the following error, i tried different computers and cable, any idea?

Immagine 2022-05-04 151333.png

Thanks

Bye

trosyd

Jan 6, 2018
Hi all,
i tried to use this tool to downgrade my OP9 EU from rooted OOS12 to OOS11.
Everything was working fine until the DOWNLOADING SUPER.IMG step...

it gives me the following error, i tried different computers and cable, any idea?

View attachment 5605825

Thanks

Bye
I solved it by disconnecting all my usb devices and changing the usb cable from "USB-C to USB-C" to "USB-C to USB-A"

Thanks

Bye

Africmod

May 24, 2022
Dude I was starting to cry and thought there would be no solution and had to contact support to fix this and then you came along... You are a hero my dude <3. I just made an account to show you my gratitude.

danned89

Jun 10, 2022
Just made an account to say that this worked perfectly for me. I managed to unbrick my device without any issues

Reactions: morfances

darfri

Nov 13, 2008
OnePlus 6T
SAVED my life and my wife, whose OP9 I almost bricked.
Just to describe where I was at - I accidentally flashed custom Android 11 ontop of stock Android12 (oxygen) and got stuck in fastboot - no recovery, no rom. When I tried fastboot flashing partitions I got some "critical partition" error.
Then I backed up to GLOBAL msm-tool, which afcourse said that I have an EU and did not flash anything. Then I got this tool and...
Boom!
THANK YOU!!
Be aware of the Havoc rom installation guide as it points to Lineage guide which has been updated to android 12 (nightly) version, so this link from Havoc to Lineage guide is a guide to brick. AND only way out of it was this hack of msm!
THANK YOUUU!!!!

Reactions: allenjthomsen

poogene

Jul 11, 2022
There us a couple options available to you if you have a tmobile device if you would like i could perhaps dm you about them and send you their respective links
firstly, like so many other people here, i owe you my first three children as slaves. crazy that the indian variant which brought us so much joy and bewilderment of how it was our only savior bit us in the butt couple months down the road. that's life =) also like most people here i spent literal hours going crazy re-MSM'ing and honestly being sloppy from lack of sleep. so hey thanks! =) umm- i do got a t-mobes device and would love if you could send some links my way if they're useful. if you heard back from any of the other t-shmobers would love to hear how it went, but i'm gunna dive in anyhow. tks!

Samunlocker

Jul 30, 2022
This was a Untested MSM .OPS file for the EU Variant use at your own risk.
This was tested by @lockmunk and verified to be working for the EU varient of the device check post 4 if you want to see proof.
This will fail verification when pressing verify because the msm tools used was originally global msm,i just swapped the ops files so it could be flashed.

This was made using the files linked here : https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...oneplus-9-le2113-with-msm-tool.4320461/page-2
ANY AND ALL DAMAGE DONE TO YOUR DEVICE AFTER THIS IS NOT MY RESPONSIBILITY.....
I take no responsibility for you hardbricking your device or it becoming nonworking after this......

This is OxygenOS_11.2.7.7.LE25BA firmware as shown in the screenshot in post #4

PREREQUISITES

MUST HAVE QUALCOMM DRIVER'S INSTALLED (FOR EDL TO WORK!!)

CLICK LINK DOWNLOAD MSM TOOL
UNZIP
CLICK ON MSM TOOL
RUN AS OTHER!!
REBOOT TO EDL.
(POWER OFF)
HOLD BOTH VOLUME UP AND DOWN CONNECT TO PC
WHEN YOU SEE CONNECTED CLICK START AND LET IT RUN DEVICE WILL REBOOT ONCE & DONE!!!
Finally done to Os11 thank you muchhh😇

Attachments

• 16612721978468756718674031499803.jpg
    16612721978468756718674031499803.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 27
  • 16612722355046184233434715083547.jpg
    16612722355046184233434715083547.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 27

kjsanjay

Dec 20, 2011
SAVED my life and my wife, whose OP9 I almost bricked.
Just to describe where I was at - I accidentally flashed custom Android 11 ontop of stock Android12 (oxygen) and got stuck in fastboot - no recovery, no rom. When I tried fastboot flashing partitions I got some "critical partition" error.
Then I backed up to GLOBAL msm-tool, which afcourse said that I have an EU and did not flash anything. Then I got this tool and...
Boom!
THANK YOU!!
Be aware of the Havoc rom installation guide as it points to Lineage guide which has been updated to android 12 (nightly) version, so this link from Havoc to Lineage guide is a guide to brick. AND only way out of it was this hack of msm!
THANK YOUUU!!!!
I haven't been installing custom ROM & such for a while now. I'm trying to get my LE2111(Indian) OP9 onto EU ROM. Can I just use this MSM tool to directly do it?
Currently on LE2111 C.60

Top Liked Posts